Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7 | US Server | Fresh

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
ook 12king12 and piemantheman you guys have been whitelisted! welcome to the server! :D

-lekous

Mr. Holes

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: swag24681012
Modded MC Experience: I have a lot of experience, been playing modpacks since the original technic

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I think I will bring cool builds, and maybe some knowledge to the community
Favorite Mod(optional): Thaumcraft
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Make cool things with advanced machines
A little more about yourself (optional): I'm funny, and willing to help someone out if they need it, I also like to troll :)

bigbass1997

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: bigbass1997
Modded MC Experience: I have extensive knowledge with just about all mods, especially those dealing with energy or programming (such as ProjectRed, MineFactory Reloaded, ComputerCraft, etc). I even remember back to before ForgeModLoader in which mods had to be directly inserted into the Minecraft jar.

Favorite Mod: Tough question however I think I'm going to go with ComputerCraft. For over 6 years I have been programming and its only natural that I am a lover of ComputerCraft. While I specialize in Java, through ComputerCraft and OpenPeripherals, I have gained much experience using Lua. Also because through redstone and yet again OpenPeripherals and even MineFactory Reloaded, there is So Much you can do with ComputerCraft. On a past server in which we had an economy bukkit plugin (I believe essentials or something similar) I developed a monitoring program that would detect and display the contents of every chest within a shop. Not only ingame but by using CC's HTTP functions, a few PHP scripts, and a MySQL Database, I was able to view those values on a webpage.

What you plan to bring to the community: Depends on what the community/server needs. If you need help with the server internals I would be more than happy to offer suggestions on different problems (I have run my own servers in the past which included MCPC+ servers where both mods and bukkit plugins had to interact). If someone needs help building something, and I spare time, I will of course try and help them.

A few times in the past I had made interactive ComputerCraft screens for server spawns to provide people with information about the server. While I hope that there are bukkit plugins on this server, I can still play without them, however I love to make interactive shops and trading using computers and various other interactions. On a past server that I had owned, I was in the process of developing secure gambling machines using ComputerCraft and command blocks (obviously I don't expect access to these, but its just an example).
In summary I will do my best to help out any way I can.

A little more about yourself: I try not to brag so I will try to keep this as short as I can. Anyways, in my daily life I am always looking out for others. If someone tells me they are sad or aren't have a good day, I don't just say that I hope they feel better; I strive to help them in anyway I can. This passion to help people is the core of my personality. No matter what I am doing, I am always thinking of others and what I may be able to do to help them. If someone comes to me and asks me for help, I will go out of my way to help them, even if I don't like them for whatever reason.

For many years I have and still am regarded by others as a mature and respectful person. And I regard myself as the same. Meaning that I strive to keep that regard throughout my life. I know that I am responsible for my actions and that if I do something wrong, I WILL speak the truth. I will not try to cover up my wrong doings whether it was by accident or intentional. Overall I find myself to be a humble, caring person who strives to help others daily.

n12i1ck11

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: n12i1ck11
Modded MC Experience: I have been playing for a long time and I'm good with most energy base and railcraft mods.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): A rail network and epic farm.
Favorite Mod(optional): AE2, rail craft and thermal expansion.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): How to get item A from here to there.

Unfairdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:Unfairdemon
Modded MC experience: placed since tekkit almost first came out
I do stream occasionally and play quite often and play other games when im not playing minecraft
will help out with what i know and if i dont know it ill look up how to do it so i will know in the future
i do have ts and skype and a mic so i am able to talk to anyone
If you need to know anything else about myself ill be happy to answer any and all questions and hope to talk to you guys if possible

Doomadness

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Doomadness
Modded MC Experience: Playing DW20 pack since ~ 1 Year.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): A helpfull and mature player.
Favorite Mod(optional): ATM its MFR. But i watched some Videos about Botania and im realy interested.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Automation.
A little more about yourself (optional): My Name is Lars. Im 24 Years old born and living in Germany.

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
ook guys you all have been added! welcome to the server and have fun! Please do remember this is a USA server so I apologize if you lag from another country :\

Arcteryx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:Arctery_x
Modded MC Experience: 1.5 yrs

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I would like to invite more player to join this server

Favorite Mod(optional):EnderIO Buildcraft
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Try playing all the mod
A little more about yourself (optional): I love modded MC

Nadia

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Dang2569
Modded MC Experience: I've been playing modded minecraft for the past year or so really intensely, playing on modpacks such as agrarian skies, crash landing, tekkit, running red, material energy ^3, attack of the b team,etc.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional):Machines. I'm really into tech mods, and things like easy, renewable power generation sounds really incredible. If i get added, I'd probably try to get like a public power source (?)
Favorite Mod(optional): Erm... I can't really choose, but i guess my favourite few would be Extra Utilities, thermal Expansion, Tinkers construct and MineFactory reloaded. I'm really bad at making decisions :p
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Make machines and automate erything i could possibly automate.
A little more about yourself (optional):Just an average, relatively friendly 13 year old dude, love reading and playing minecraft

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: CaptProton17
Modded MC Experience: I been playing minecraft modded for sometime. FTB packs, AT Launcher pack to name a few. I guess few year, whenever DW started, wow I'm that old .lol

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): If you need a builder, that I'm not very good. But for supplies and resources, I'm your friend. I spend most time getting the things i need for mods , before i get started doing some crazy builds.

Favorite Mod(optional): That is tough one, but thermoexpansion up there, with some old favorites builcraft. Now I'm getting into ender IO, and botania.

Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Build that crazy device, just to see work for 1 min, then blowup . Naa, but understanding how they function is fun.

A little more about yourself (optional): well there not much, expect i enjoy minecraft and playing with friends and have best time doing what keep me happy.

Also what version you be running. Since they update now. I know there issue with lag, so hope your server can be smooth. In my ssp world, there timd it lagging like heck.

SamSmitty

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: SamSmitty
Modded MC Experience: Years

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Helpful advice and a friendly attitude.
Favorite Mod(optional): I love most of them.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Digging as deep as I can into the mods.
A little more about yourself (optional): I like to have fun in a good community. Looking to make friends and enjoy what MineCraft can offer.

Badsap

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Badsap
Modded MC Experience: Alot started ftb at launch

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I hope to bring warfare and descruction (joke)
Favorite Mod(optional): Forestry probably
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): I like to build mostly
A little more about yourself (optional): I am a veteran in hosting servers for made some plugins etc.

CloudyDash

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: link145632
Modded MC Experience: 4 months.
Favorite Mod(optional): Thaumcraft!

PotatoByte

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Mineturtle47
Modded MC Experience: I've played pretty much every pack on the launcher and loved all of them. I know almost all there is to know about most of the mods in the pack
What you plan to bring to the community: Random silliness and fun
Favourite Mod: Applied Energistics 2