Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7 | US Server | Fresh

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: pancakeman77
Modded MC Experience: Played almost a year ModSauce Monster DW20 and a few others love Modded Mc and play daily.
What you plan to bring to community: Project to that benefit all. Mod experience.
Favorite mods: AE2 Extra Utilities and Practicalities. Even though it's not in this pack :)

Hot_Chicken

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:Hot_Chicken11
Modded MC Experience: Since them old days of tekkit

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): fun and help
Favorite Mod(optional): its between tinkers construct and AE
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Build a cool bases and experimenting with new mods

Primordium

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: zeca_maria
Modded MC Experience: Really never played vanilla only minecraft

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Helping others, share experiences have some fun
Favorite Mod(optional): Currently Ender IO
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Build huge contraptions
A little more about yourself (optional): I live in Portugal, I like to spend my spare time gaming.

Herbaltea

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:herbaltea
Modded MC Experience: usually play monster mod at home figure i would branch out to something else

What you plan to bring to the community(optional):Dedication and active play
Favorite Mod(optional):Monster
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Build :D
A little more about yourself (optional):parent first then gamer !!

_Chewbacca__

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: _Chewbacca__
Modded MC Experience: Been playing modded MC since the first version of Industrial Craft came out. Since then been learning all the mods and automating everything I can. Recently been playing TPPI (Test Pack Please Ignore) which is a great pack and also been playing FTB Monster but automated everything in both within 2 weeks of starting.
What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I plan on bringing my large modded experience and plan on helping people with whatever they have had trouble learning.
Favorite Mod(optional): 3 way tie between Thaumcraft, IC2, and Extra Utilities
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Automate the crap out of everything
A little more about yourself (optional): Nothing that you need to know :p

manteliukasx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: manteliukasx
Modded MC Experience: 2years tekkit, tekkit lite, direwolf, skyfactory, modsauce and few own modpacks.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Fun, help and some challenge.
Favorite Mod(optional): IC2, AE2, Mo'creatures, Special Mobs.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Survive, build house, build all possible farms, but mostly survive, on hardmode and against modded zombies.
A little more about yourself (optional): I dont really want to tell here. :)

RocketDetonator

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: TheRedRocket167
Modded MC Experience: I played FTB Monster A LOT last year.
What you plan to bring to the community(optional): A kind personality and lots of big farms for different things.
Favorite Mod(optional): Applied Energistics
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Make big AE networks that automate everything.
A little more about yourself (optional): Not really wanting to put anything here.

LooptimeIsAble

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: LooptimeIsAble
What do you plan to bring to the community: Laughter and advice
Favorite Mod: Thaumcraft
Favorite thing to do in Modded Mc/Mc(optional): Building giant castles with sipsco brand dirt.
A little more about yourself: Not very much

Last edited:

LooptimeIsAble

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: LooptimeIsAble
Modded MC Experience: Since 1.2.5
What do you plan to bring to the community: Laughter and advice
Favorite Mod: Thaumcraft
Favorite thing to do in Modded Mc/Mc(optional): Building giant castles with sipsco brand dirt.
A little more about yourself: Not very much

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
you have all been whitelisted! welcome to the server and do join us on ts if you would like to chat :D

Identif3r

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Citronas
Modded MC Experience:Emm never really went for vannila mc, soo i've been playing modded for a year. Played with all the mobs i can think off.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Emm good weather? ;d And help, if i know something peoples will be asking i will use my time to come and help them.
Favorite Mod(optional):Ot's ae ofcourse ;d
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Tech stuff, automating things.
A little more about yourself (optional):Well i'm just a random guy that loves to play mc.

And if i can i would like to write app for my girlfriend, as she would want to come in with me
Ign: mister1590 (My old acc ;()
She started playing mc when i did. Soo we both got pretty much same experience, she's more into building than tech stuff. But she always wanted to go for magic, soo pretty sure she would be magician of the server ;d
Cna\t tell bad things about her, or i would get killed ;( Soo she's amazing ;d
She doesnt have Ftb forum acc, soo i wrote the app for her, but if she has to do it herself just tell, and i will make her make one.

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
We are still accepting applications for anyone interested in joining a newly loaded world! :D

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: zax0ng
Modded MC Experience: Probably around a year so far if I didn't count the timeline wrongly...

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Anything that can make things easier for the whole community. Like automated systems and such.
Favorite Mod(optional): Technological mods like IC2
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Look at other people's build and see if I can make it better and also give suggestion.
A little more about yourself (optional): Personally make videos of MC. Running a modded DW20 pack SSP series as well. Friendly, humble(?). Lives in Singapore

Last edited:

Jack P

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: filebank12
Modded MC experience: A few years now. Really good with the machinery mods.

What you plan on bringing to the community: Just my skills with mods and just being able to help people out and play with people.
Favourite Mod: MORPH!!!!
Favourite Thing to do in Modded MC: Try new stuff with mods I don't know about. And trying to automate everything.
A little bit about yourself: CANADIAN!!!!! Been playing since BETA and love multiplayer and hope to get in!

ximan11

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: ximan11
Modded MC Experience: Since the golden age (and fall) of Tekkit

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): A Thaumcraft laboratory that looks good aesthetically while still being as efficient as possible.
Favorite Mod(optional): Thaumcraft!
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Automation
A little more about yourself (optional): Been playing since Beta 1.6, and I'm excited to get back into MC after a few months off.