Direwolf20 1.7.10 released

wallek1234

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i just updated to 1.0.3 and realized that the big reactors consume a lot more yellorium. I check the config files and the fuel usage multiplier is set to 8.0 in this last version. In previous versions it was 1.0.
Does anybody know if this is intended?

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Hi, i just updated to 1.0.3 and realized that the big reactors consume a lot more yellorium. I check the config files and the fuel usage multiplier is set to 8.0 in this last version. In previous versions it was 1.0.
Does anybody know if this is intended?

Yes. Dire decided that Big Reactors was a tad too easy. They had a discussion about it on Soaryn's twitch stream between his recording takes.

On the other hand, I've seen a problem with casting in the TiC smeltery... sometimes after making an aluminum brass mold, when you pick up the mold and the model they don't appear in your inventory until you look in another inventory like the smeltery controller or a chest, then they magically appear in your pack.

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
Yes. Dire decided that Big Reactors was a tad too easy. They had a discussion about it on Soaryn's twitch stream between his recording takes.

On the other hand, I've seen a problem with casting in the TiC smeltery... sometimes after making an aluminum brass mold, when you pick up the mold and the model they don't appear in your inventory until you look in another inventory like the smeltery controller or a chest, then they magically appear in your pack.

I agree with dire on the Reactors.. In my opinion now please remember this is my "opinion" its really overpowered in comparison to other mods and the material investment in setting one up. I'm glad it was adjusted some.

gendalf

Jul 29, 2019
- how do i make 'journey map' show slime islands on the map?

- how do i make 'journey map' show non-vanilla mobs in the nether

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
- how do i make 'journey map' show slime islands on the map?

- how do i make 'journey map' show non-vanilla mobs in the nether

Reprogram the mod. Sorry but that is probably the truth. Another map mod like maprighter might be able to show you the slim islands but it won't show you any mobs.
There's also VoxelMap but most don't use that one anymore.

gendalf

Jul 29, 2019
- there are recipes for saws but i can't craft any of them.. how do i access microblocks :?

- how do I activate cheats in NEI? (I had cheats option in the world-gen, before creating the world, enabled), I turn on cheats option in NEI options but I can't drag any items to my inventory.

- I can't find 'Redstone Energy Conduit' recipes are they active :?
- aslo power doesn't go to redstone furnace from adjacent survivalist generator, what am I doing wrong? :p

also after updating to 1.0.3 it's even more laggy, even tho it eats 4.5gb ram total o\

Last edited:

meic831

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated to 1.0.3 and received the message that there are 5 missing blocks, (PneumaticCraft:kineticCompressor, PneumaticCraftpnuematicEngine and Openblockes:tunedCrystal). Is this right? I didn't see anything listed in the changelog. Just want to make sure before I start building and have to replace it with a previous save. Thanks :)

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
- there are recipes for saws but i can't craft any of them.. how do i access microblocks :?

- how do I activate cheats in NEI? (I had cheats option in the world-gen, before creating the world, enabled), I turn on cheats option in NEI options but I can't drag any items to my inventory.

- I can't find 'Redstone Energy Conduit' recipes are they active :?
- aslo power doesn't go to redstone furnace from adjacent survivalist generator, what am I doing wrong? :p

also after updating to 1.0.3 it's even more laggy, even tho it eats 4.5gb ram total o\
-Diamond saw works fine, didn't test the others. Make sure you're using the correct recipe (hint: it only takes 2 sticks, not 5).
-In the NEI options menu, make sure the button in the top right is set to "World" rather than "Global"
-TE Conduits of all types do not yet exist, they'll be released as a separate mod when they're done. In the meantime, I recommend Ender I/O's conduits.
-Survivalist Generator powers a Redstone Furnace fine in my world. No clue. EU Generators seem to need an energy conduit now, unknown if that change is intentional. Ender I/O Stirling generator will power an adjacent furnace, as will a TE dynamo.

-did you install Fastcraft for your lag problems? If that doesn't work, welcome to 1.7 :p

Edit: Realized I wasn't testing on 1.0.3. Generator result changed, all others confirmed.

Last edited:

Stylomax

Jul 29, 2019
Would somebody be so kind to show me where the server download is for DW20 1.7.10 1.0.3? It's not listed on the feed-the-beast.com server download section and after looking through DireWolf's, the FTB Dev Team's & a few other twitters I see plenty of mentions of its availability but no links as to where to actually download it. I may be missing something obvious but I'd really appreciate some help as I'd really like to get the fixes mentioned in the changelog applied to my server. Thanks much :)

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Would somebody be so kind to show me where the server download is for DW20 1.7.10 1.0.3? It's not listed on the feed-the-beast.com server download section and after looking through DireWolf's, the FTB Dev Team's & a few other twitters I see plenty of mentions of its availability but no links as to where to actually download it. I may be missing something obvious but I'd really appreciate some help as I'd really like to get the fixes mentioned in the changelog applied to my server. Thanks much :)

It found in the launcher. Right about__________________________________here. VVVVVVVVVVV

upload_2014-12-29_1-42-6.png

Between edit mod packs and 1.0.3.

Stylomax

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I should have seen it earlier and didn't think to check the version dropdown. Not sure why 1.0.3 isn't the recommended version if it fixes so many issues but at least I have it now, thanks :).

gendalf

Jul 29, 2019
is there a button to show recipes of a selected machine? i know that i can click on the arrow when a crafting recipe that uses the machine is selected but that's not what i mean

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
is there a button to show recipes of a selected machine? i know that i can click on the arrow when a crafting recipe that uses the machine is selected but that's not what i mean

Eio has a function like that. But most others do not. But if it's simply prossesing materials grinding and smelting you will find most are interchangable.

gendalf

Jul 29, 2019
Bagman817, i don't see a saw recipe that would take 2 sticks, there are only recipes for 5 sticks and 4 sticks :/

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Bagman817, i don't see a saw recipe that would take 2 sticks, there are only recipes for 5 sticks and 4 sticks :/
I'll grant that it can be a bit confusing with NEI flashing all the possible combinations, but one recipe would be:

S R R
S D R

S=Stick; R=Stone Rod; D=Diamond

gendalf

Jul 29, 2019
Bagman817, ah it's differet types of sticks, i thought it's just all the same stick..

I've been hearing a lot of skeleton annoying bones clacking, dug a lot of blocks.. found that they can spawn inside the blast furnace since it has 2x1 vertical space, and I think I have a bat in the coke oven XD

Last edited:

gendalf

Jul 29, 2019
- I have an XP drain that places XP into a tank, what are the ways of getting XP back from it?

Last edited:

gendalf

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to mine 1 block instead of 3x3 with tinker's lumber axe ?

Last edited: