Direwolf20 1.7.10 released

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome, thanks! I had not heard this yet. Very cool. I think GT is a very fair mod, it's just a slower progression through the game. For instance, yes, at the beginning you can only get 2 planks per log, and 2 planks only gives 2 sticks... but that is incentive to make the saw as quickly as possible.

Unless they are re-balancing it towards more like how it was in ultimate. Back before Greg started messing with vanilla.

David Benston

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno if INpure mod is included in this modpack, but that's what it does, it eliminates most of the redundant recipes. In the case of Thermal Expansion, I'm making the "Pulverizer (Basic)" machine to begin with, and that's on page 2 of 3 of the "Pulverizer (Resonant)" recipes in NEI. Not sure what the different tiers do, that's what I'm curious to find out. Only way is to build em all and see. Getting there. :) We can prob assume TE now has quicker processing power at the Resonant tier, that will be fabulous if so!

Yep, that was it. I was skimming too fast. Thanks!

Budz42

Jul 29, 2019
Ok cool, I'll turn off the explosions in the config and see if that fixes it.

Did that fix the explosion thing? If not, I noticed that Enderminies tend to be aggressive toward creepers. That means that creepers would most likely fight back by simply exploding, the result is random explosions are actually battles between an Enderminy and a creeper.

vbstephens

Jul 29, 2019
Issue with Tinker's Construct Hammer - I have a hammer that has Fortune/Looting III on it. On the DW20's previous pack I 3x the items (coal, redstone, etc.) on all 9 blocks (3x3) that the hammer broke. With the new version I'm only getting the extra items on the block actually being broken. Is anyone else having a similar issue?

PS - I'm having 1 other issue with Tinker's. I've notice a couple of time when I melt an ingot down I don't get a full ingot's worth of molten metal. For example I put in 2 iron ingots but only 1 ingot & 8 nuggets of molten iron available. This did not happen in the previous release.

Last edited:

RestrictedDruid

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my error list after one hour of play:

- Control options (under ESC key), text extends beyond edge of screen with no left/right slider bar, cannot change keybindings easily because cannot read descriptions
- no Treecapitator mod (not a bug, but I thought all servers used this mod to reduce leaf-tick lag? We OCD people really need this mod! LOL)
- had 2 dirt in my inventory, broke 5 more dirt blocks... and the two stacks wouldn't combine... so something is going on, NBT tags? On dirt blocks??
- creepers do not damage the landscape? still can hurt player tho. prob a mod and not a bug, but I'm usure so report it anyway.

Edit - I will file proper bug report with proper format if I continue to see problems like these, but for now just consider these as informal reports FYI and for discussion.

I think the "Creepers" that are not damaging the landscape are more bluish and are wearing bandanas? Those are the Tele Creepers from Ender IO.

Michael Laws

Jul 29, 2019
I think the "Creepers" that are not damaging the landscape are more bluish and are wearing bandanas? Those are the Tele Creepers from Ender IO.
I've had the same issue that RestrictedDruid mentioned with respect to combining things like dirt... though it has ecompassed more than just dirt. Blackberries, for example, and torches... several things.

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Did that fix the explosion thing? If not, I noticed that Enderminies tend to be aggressive toward creepers. That means that creepers would most likely fight back by simply exploding, the result is random explosions are actually battles between an Enderminy and a creeper.
That does seem to have stopped the explosions, I think the enderminis killing the creepers is what was causing it.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody figure out what elevation emeralds are at? I'm in an Extreme Hills Biome at y=8 and while I'm finding diamonds I'm not finding what I came for, emeralds (for Silky Touch). I guess I'll have to try a bit higher up.

Taidashar

Jul 29, 2019
Once again I am excited to see the DireWolf SSP, many thanks for the series...it's where I learned how to play Minecraft.

xtrasyn

Jul 29, 2019
It crashes so often for me I'm almost giving up. I'm trying to lay a big me cable and every part I put down my system crashes to desktop. Infuriating. :mad:

FnDragon

Jul 29, 2019
I found a minor bug that required cheating in some items - You cannot craft a cake in the 1.0.0 or 1.0.1 versions of the modpack. Something is interfering with the milk bucket recipe. It might be MFR, as "item:vanillaoverride:MilkBucket" is set to true.

xtrasyn

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get the me channels to update either. And I can't seem to make a crafting CPU multiblock.

I think I'll go jogging and forget about this for a while. :/

Oh and the game will not remember my preferences; in a creative test it kept forgetting my morph favorites for example, and I have to turn on my armor every time I load.

Oh forget the me updates; I had an accidental loop somewhere. Can't make the multiblock though. Just one long line.

Sigh sorry. Multiblock fixed. I had one invisible part sticking into the wall I forgot about. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Lain

Jul 29, 2019
Cant open the pack, i just download it and then crash, here is the CrashLog, any help?

Attachments

• crash-2014-11-04_07.43.02-client.txt
    21 KB · Views: 52

Dark_Arkon

Jul 29, 2019
I tied to post this in the actual bug reporting area but it says I have "insufficient privileges". Weired.

Bug: MFR energy conduits wont conect to an outputing energy cell from TE but will conect when the energy cell is set not to output or recieve. The conection is just visual and the conduit does recieve and transmit power.

Also, im not sure if this is a bug but I cannot make covers with the saws with blocks from the chizel mod. I used to be able to in 1.6.- but not now.

Arkatos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i am having problem with NEI (and also other players on the server) sometimes the search bar just bugs and i cant search for any items and it is stuck on last search, the only fix i found so far is to delete NEI config files in modpack folder. (it does not have any subsets selected). Is there any better way to fix that?

edit: It seems to happen when i double click the search bar to find item in chest and then go back

Last edited:

Linky

Jul 29, 2019
Actually you need to add them one by one in the microblock.cfg file (which is in the config folder of the pack). But I remember to have found a list on reddit here, so you can save a bit of your time :)