Direwolf20 1.7.10 released

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
This error came up for me. Yes. I can stick at it, but I have had several things well. The interesting thing is that Bevo Tech Pack has never been such a fault ...
"- had 2 dirt in my inventory, broke 5 more dirt blocks... and the two stacks wouldn't combine... so something is going on, NBT tags? On dirt blocks??"

The other is that the generation of the world. Very lag in the game because of it. This does not occur in the above-mentioned sub-modpack. But for me the Bevo pack 187 pcs. is mod. I do not see much of a wait modpack was not working and so ...

Sorry my BAD english! I'm hungarian minecraft player/youtuber, and translate Google Translate...

Wagon154

Jul 29, 2019
This error came up for me. Yes. I can stick at it, but I have had several things well. The interesting thing is that Bevo Tech Pack has never been such a fault ...
"- had 2 dirt in my inventory, broke 5 more dirt blocks... and the two stacks wouldn't combine... so something is going on, NBT tags? On dirt blocks??"

The other is that the generation of the world. Very lag in the game because of it. This does not occur in the above-mentioned sub-modpack. But for me the Bevo pack 187 pcs. is mod. I do not see much of a wait modpack was not working and so ...

Sorry my BAD english! I'm hungarian minecraft player/youtuber, and translate Google Translate...
http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820

drivenbybass

Jul 29, 2019
I have some issues with the worldgen in the pack.
I went mining and when I came back there were chunks missing. They appeared after relogging, but keep disappearing after a few seconds. This basicly happens in every world I generated (5 so far).
Does anybody have an idea why this keeps happening?

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Will you add the Mffs Mod to direwolf20 1.7 ?!

AtP
That's up to Direwolf20, the FTB team to my knowledge doesn't choose the mods in his pack. Since it's not in there, I assume he chose not to use it for his series.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
That's up to Direwolf20, the FTB team to my knowledge doesn't choose the mods in his pack. Since it's not in there, I assume he chose not to use it for his series.
All this but keep in mind that it could always be added later!

Currently the pack is having some performance issues and some mods might not be added to prevent performance to degrade even more. Or some mods could still be somewhat unstable and might be added later when they 'mature'. Just because its not on the pack does not mean it will never be!

Direwolf keeps adding mods over time, so....

nacknicknack

Jul 29, 2019
Ender bows from the twilight forest keeps crashing the server.

Where can i find the block config?
Cause in the normal twilightforest.cfg are only the biomes

Thanks in advance
Nacknicknack

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
I have some issues with the worldgen in the pack.
I went mining and when I came back there were chunks missing. They appeared after relogging, but keep disappearing after a few seconds. This basicly happens in every world I generated (5 so far).
Does anybody have an idea why this keeps happening?
I've had that happen in, I think it was 1.5.2, or maybe the old 1.4.7(?) packs. Don't remember it in 1.6.4. I think it's just lag.

I have had it in 1.7.10. I think it happens at the edge of what you load in when you log into the game. So like 8 chunks away, or something like that.

I remember zooming across the landscape in older packs and strips of chunks would be missing cause MC couldn't load the chunks fast enough for my movement.

drivenbybass

Jul 29, 2019
I've had that happen in, I think it was 1.5.2, or maybe the old 1.4.7(?) packs. Don't remember it in 1.6.4. I think it's just lag.

I have had it in 1.7.10. I think it happens at the edge of what you load in when you log into the game. So like 8 chunks away, or something like that.

I remember zooming across the landscape in older packs and strips of chunks would be missing cause MC couldn't load the chunks fast enough for my movement.

This is exactly whats happening. And it's really annoying, because I have to play with a short render distance so my laptop can keep up. I think I'll try out Fastcraft to bump up my render distance. Hope that will prevent my ragequits while exploring :D

Arayabus

Jul 29, 2019
Oke guys I got a annoying bug with NEI. Sometimes the recipes freeze and it won't work anymore. I know that by restarting your whole client it works again. But after a few times of freezing and restarting the client, NEI won't show any recipes at all. At my right hand side of the screen, where you normally can find all the recipes by clicking through them, it will show 0/0 pages of recipes available. And when I restart the client it wont fix it. I have to delete the client and redownload the pack to fix it. But after a few times of freezing it happens again and again and again.......

Its really annoying me atm.

I do play on a server, provided by the ftb launcher to download. But I don't think thats the problem because when I would switch from MP to SP after I restarted the client. It would still show 0/0 on the right side of the screen. So no recipes at all.

I hope somone knows whats wrong and can help me out. Its stopping me from playing the game atm because I don't know the recipes I need. I do enjoy the pack though :)

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
That does seem to have stopped the explosions, I think the enderminis killing the creepers is what was causing it.
Look around for Creeper plants from pneumaticcraft they make Explosion noises

Also Sky Blocks seem to corrupt chunks when turned on and inverted sky blocks do when placed

Malzie

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure what is going on but I am having problems with NEI some times not allowing me to search, and any time I sort by a specific mod it takes a long time to actually list the mod items if ever. Most of the time I have to restart the game in order to use NEI once it stops working.

Also, I am having a problem with OpenBlocks elevators. They were working fine and all of a sudden, after no change to anything, they no longer work. I have restarted the client, I have broken and replaced them, and I have even recrafted them... all with no success.

EDIT: And for what ever reason, even on Hard.... it feels like I am getting almost 0 mob spawning. I have a rather large dark room that spawns almost nothing... even during the day time.

Last edited:

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I am having a problem with OpenBlocks elevators. They were working fine and all of a sudden, after no change to anything, they no longer work. I have restarted the client, I have broken and replaced them, and I have even recrafted them... all with no success.

I think it's configs are set so that using them requires XP. :/

noah_wolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Some casual observations playing this week (some mentioned above):

• Ferrous gen seems a bit high
  • Chopper plants are haywire
  • There are thousands of IC2 rubber trees. They are everywhere (way too many).
  • XP drain is enabled on Elevators (why is this even a thing :p)
  • Power armor table likes to crash the client when modifying armor
  • No multipart config for Chisel blocks

Djulian55

Jul 29, 2019
My server keeps skipping ticks and that makes it to i cant break any blocks ore open any container blocks. this only happends when i use FIller to remove large ammount of land is that a common bug?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Yeahh... Filler is kinda bugged...

It even gets worst when he finishes the job and he still has energy... Seems like he keepps trying to find blocks until he runs out of energy...

Reactions: Djulian55

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Yeahh... Filler is kinda bugged...

It even gets worst when he finishes the job and he still has energy... Seems like he keepps trying to find blocks until he runs out of energy...

I don't know how the mechanic actually works, but machines from Buildcraft keep using power even when there's no work, perhaps this could be related to the machines trying to work when there's no work to be done

Reactions: Djulian55

Djulian55

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know how the mechanic actually works, but machines from Buildcraft keep using power even when there's no work, perhaps this could be related to the machines trying to work when there's no work to be done

ok so if i dont use the filler it wont keep skipping ticks because that problem only shows up when i use the filler and thanks for the help guys :)

Malzie

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's configs are set so that using them requires XP. :/

Thanks! That takes care of one of my issues. :D

Some casual observations playing this week (some mentioned above):

• Ferrous gen seems a bit high
  • Chopper plants are haywire
  • There are thousands of IC2 rubber trees. They are everywhere (way too many).
  • XP drain is enabled on Elevators (why is this even a thing :p)
  • Power armor table likes to crash the client when modifying armor
  • No multipart config for Chisel blocks

Yeah I am noticing the Ferrous Ore is every where. Its almost like when my world generated the Ferrous Ore generated where the Iron should have been and the Iron where the ferrous should have been. For the first time in Minecraft, I am struggling to get enough Iron to do what I need!