Direwolf20 1.7.10 released

hellboym5

Jul 29, 2019
this modpack is a big mess zo manny config settings are wrong just put it on the lancher and it is okay
pffff i miss te old ftb when ther was no money invold :(:(:(

CourierSC

Jul 29, 2019
this modpack is a big mess zo manny config settings are wrong just put it on the lancher and it is okay
pffff i miss te old ftb when ther was no money invold :(:(:(
A) I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "so many", its not that off.
B) It is 1.0.0
C) Not sure what money has to do with anything there...

And @alexandere99 I was checking to do that to but I cant find an MFR config file, really odd. I thought would it would at least be there to control the village house and rubber tree spawning...

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I've seen watching the twitch stream testing of the new DW20 pack, you can get the bat form but cannot fly until you have visited the Nether.

Incorrect. First thing I did after I spawned was find a cave, find a bat, kill it, and I was flying around, just like that!

Could someone please give me a list of steps to try to get the direwolf 1.7.10 pack to work? I downloaded it but it keeps on going to vanilla minecraft. greatly appreciate it if you can help me. I really don't understand how to get to work properly. plus my ftb launcher is now acting weird and wanting to know the steps of how to completely redownload the launcher.

I often replace the FTB folder and reinstall the launcher. Just make sure you've backed up your "world folders" in any of the modpacks you might be playing, otherwise they'll be lost forever. Just copy the save folders to another location on your hard drive.

But if you don't care about old worlds, just find where you installed FTB and delete that folder. Goodbye!! Off to the recycle bin for you. Then simply go get a download of the launcher off the FTB website, and run it. That will install a brand new fresh FTB. If you have problems after that... then the problem isn't with FTB.

Last edited:
Reactions: RestrictedDruid

progwml6

Launcher Dev
Launcher Developer
Mod Developer
Nov 15, 2013
Version 1.0.1 is now live which fixes most of the reported issues

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure it's a bug or just luck, but the few worlds I've flown around in have no villages (default). They are there in BoP worlds.

danielfisher29

Jul 29, 2019
question, when it downloads the update to the mod pack should it leave the old versions of the updated mods because i updated to the 1.0.1 and it put 2 copy's of all the updated mods and wont load so i have to delete the mod folder and re download.

danielfisher29

Jul 29, 2019
well it did not do that for me, that's why i was asking. i had to go and either go tru the list and delete all the duplicates, so i just deleted the mod folder and reupdated

Matt_willey

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to all who replied. Finally got it up and running. I guess the issue was too many people where downloading at the same time. Enjoying the new direwolf20 1.7.10 pack. Been getting a lot of gold for once.

Cannibilly

Jul 29, 2019
Its it just me or dose it seem farris hand iron nods have been switched I have like 3 stack of farris and a half stack of iron. Im not sure if I got lucky or if its off can one know?

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Its it just me or dose it seem farris hand iron nods have been switched I have like 3 stack of farris and a half stack of iron. Im not sure if I got lucky or if its off can one know?
I get the same thing. Tons of ferris. Also, LOADS of gold.

Also, the backup program backups 30 minutes after starting a play session, then doesn't backup again until a restart. hth

Edit: OMG NEI is so much faster for @Mod loads! Thanks team!

Last edited:

Tomcat136

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also getting tons of gold and not very much iron :/. Is this a possible bug?
I get the same thing. Tons of ferris. Also, LOADS of gold.

Also, the backup program backups 30 minutes after starting a play session, then doesn't backup again until a restart. hth

Edit: OMG NEI is so much faster for @Mod loads! Thanks team!

xtrasyn

Jul 29, 2019
Iron as the rare metal.

Awesome. :D

You can always make buckets out of tin and melt them down. Or farm iron golems. :)