Status
Not open for further replies.

JBTechWood

Jul 29, 2019
New Bug?

Modpac: DW20
Ver 1.0.19
pastebin: http://pastebin.com/5W4Y3Mzc

I think that its a null pointer in chicken chuncks when multiparts interact with OpenBlocks. i was trying to put a cover in between transfer pipes, right next to a item transfer node.

crashed the client 5 times

server did not crash, just showed a disconnect.

Mews

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.20
Mod & Version: extra utilities
Pastebin link to crash log: none no crash
Whats the bug? The creative upgrade for the transfer node still isn't working. It's suppose to prevent the buffer from emptying in the node but it's still emptying
Can it be repeated? put a transfer node on a chest attach some pipes to another chest put the creative upgrade item in one of the 4 slots then put a item in the chest or in the buffer
Known Fix: N/A

coco379

Jul 29, 2019
Dear All,
Each time as I will run my DW 20 FTB 1.6.4 i'll get this in the console

http://pastebin.com/0B3xwymD

Yes, as you can see there are a LOT of SEVRE's so it chrasches all the times.
Other modpacks does work well.
So does anyone know what I have to do?

-coco379

Sorry for bad english imm'a dutchman.

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
Pls Answer
You are running a 32-bit version of Java on a computer with 4GB RAM (2 of which is free). As you are only running the 32-bit version of Java, you are only allocating 1GB of RAM to minecraft, which will cause out of memory issues in fairly short order. Even upgrading to 64-bit (which it seems your computer is capable of) would only slightly help, as you would still be limited by the amount of free RAM in your system.

Upgrading your computer, and switching to 64-bit Java, will solve the problem, but until you can do that, this modpack may just be too large for you to run. May I suggest you try something like FTB Lite instead.

A modicum of patience would also help, though while it won't help you run this FTB pack any better, it might just get you answers.

Zaes

Jul 29, 2019
Dear All,
Each time as I will run my DW 20 FTB 1.6.4 i'll get this in the console

http://pastebin.com/0B3xwymD

Yes, as you can see there are a LOT of SEVRE's so it chrasches all the times.
Other modpacks does work well.
So does anyone know what I have to do?

-coco379

Sorry for bad english imm'a dutchman.

Hi!

Those are intentional errors that the console shows (the console does not like the way that the textures are made in the mod), and are not responsible for the crash. Would you be able to upload the whole console log (either to pastebin, or upload here if the file is too bog for pastebin) so we can see where the error is?

darkmtbg2

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be a pretty nasty loading up an existing world bug/crash When a world got mystcraft ages and Witchery Loaded/installed

Note I do have a few ages in my world

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.20
Mod & Version: Mystcraft and Witchery
Pastebin link to crash log: Not a crash on first load up but Forge goes into a Errored state. Ftb Console log in debug mode after starting a world up http://pastebin.com/yxw6bxyE
Whats the bug?. The world can not load up
Known Fix: Unloading either Witchery or Mystcraft. Or going into the Config file for Withery and changing the Dream dim number to something else

coco379

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!

Those are intentional errors that the console shows (the console does not like the way that the textures are made in the mod), and are not responsible for the crash. Would you be able to upload the whole console log (either to pastebin, or upload here if the file is too bog for pastebin) so we can see where the error is?

Im gonna try it ;)

pvtpickle02

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.6
Mod and version: applied energestics rv14.finale3
bug: When trying to autocraft a LV solar array, it didn't say anything in the currently crafting space, and after I canceled it, I could only put in certain items into my system.

tmzasz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Witchery ( 1.0.20 ) with DartCraft 2.17 added - server crash
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/yqgBA0Gg
ID Conflicts with Dartcraft defaults
Known Fix: Change witchery ids as they confilict on existing world ids in the 1900-1920ish range
Proposed Block ID Shifts:
witchery.cfg
Code:
I:BloodRoseID=1907>>2107
I:CritterSnareID=1905>>2105
I:CrystalBallID=1906>>2106
I:CrystalBalleID=1906>>2106
I:DemonHeartID=1913>>2113
I:EnderBrambleID=1903>>2103
I:FluidSpiritID=1911>>2111
I:GlowGlobeID=1900>>2100
I:GrassperID=1904>>2104
I:LeechChestID=1901>>2101
I:placedItemID=1908>>2108
I:SomnianCottonID=1909>>2109
I:SpinningWheelID=1912>>2112
I:SpiritPortalID=1910>>2110
I:StatueGoddessID=1902>>2102

these shifts seem to allow my existing world which used dartcraft to play nicely with witchery

Avaa

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Direwolf 1.1.20 / Mystcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/k6uZ054y
Whats the bug?
Most mystcraft books have stopped working, using a portal to enter an age crashes the client.
You will continue to crash to desktop every time you login after that.

Can it be repeated?
Newly created ages can be entered once, then they do not work either.

Known Fix:
None

Terpo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Direwolf 1.1.20 + ArchimedisShips
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/L0jwteVH / FullLog
Whats the bug?
Something causes chunk resets. Sometimes directly ingame or after server restart.
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Can it be repeated?
Not really, nobody know how and why it happend. There is a idea: Moving a Thaumcraft 4 aura node in a silver wood tree log.

Some information:
The biomes are a bit strange because we forgot to activate BiomesOPlenty generation while creating the map. We activated it a bit later.
Mods that were integrated in this chunks:
-ArsMagica
-Witchery
-Portalgun

Last edited:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod & Version: Witchery ( 1.0.20 ) with DartCraft 2.17 added - server crash

I pretty sure this doesn't count as a mod pack bug because DartCraft was added to the pack. This forum is intended to report bugs with the pack as it was originally downloaded from FTB.[DOUBLEPOST=1397572395][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod & Version: Direwolf 1.1.20 + ArchimedisShips
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/L0jwteVH / FullLog
Whats the bug?
Something causes chunk resets. Sometimes directly ingame or after server restart.
Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Can it be repeated?
Not really, nobody know how and why it happend.

Some information:
The biomes are a bit strange because we forgot to activate BiomesOPlenty generation while creating the map. We activated it a bit later.
Mods that were integrated in this chunks:
-ArsMagica
-Witchery
-Portalgun

Again... Since ArchimedisShips was added to the pack I don't think this counts as a bug with the mod pack.

Reactions: Eyamaz

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I pretty sure this doesn't count as a mod pack bug because DartCraft was added to the pack. This forum is intended to report bugs with the pack as it was originally downloaded from FTB.[DOUBLEPOST=1397572395][/DOUBLEPOST]

Again... Since ArchimedisShips was added to the pack I don't think this counts as a bug with the mod pack.

This is correct and if they wish to add mods then they do so at their own risk. This section is only for the packs as they on the launcher with no additional mods.

LDrgn

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Pack 1.0.19 / Mod Applied Energistics (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x)
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug?
When you set up a dead end in an AE Network, for example a cable without any device at the endpoint (Terminal, Monitor, correct defined Im-/Export Bus), the whole network is unable to automatically craft anything. The process itself is shown in the crafting monitor, but even if all ingredients are available, the system does not finish the crafting process at all. The same behaviour happens if you have an undefined ME Fuzzy Export Bus in the network. This does not happen, when you connect an interface in the network which as no further configuration.

Not sure if this is a bug or it behaves like it should do. Could not find anything so far about it.

Can it be repeated? Yes

Known Fix: Don't set up anything undefined in the whole network. (Deadend cables, undefined Export Busses, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.