Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I am not entirely sure this is a bug, but you can have a look at it
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Minecraft 1.6.4 Pack 1.0.0+
Whats the bug? What happens is that the game freezes for a second, continues, freezes again, and keeps going
Can it be repeated? Every time I open up any normally generated world with Biomes O' Plenty gen on it happens
Known Fix: I put every setting on low and it keeps happening no matter what

I know this isn't a problem with my computer because this has never happened before with any packs prior to moving to MC 1.6.4

Ah.. But it might be a problem with your system. Most of the 1.6.4 packs are very memory/system intensive. I would suggest you try the FTBLite pack just to see if you experience the same issue. If you don't then you system isn't meeting the needs of the new packs (to slow, not enough RAM, etc.).

FMZerek

Jul 29, 2019
Ah.. But it might be a problem with your system. Most of the 1.6.4 packs are very memory/system intensive. I would suggest you try the FTBLite pack just to see if you experience the same issue. If you don't then you system isn't meeting the needs of the new packs (to slow, not enough RAM, etc.).
I have played other packs that are similar to this pack, but with a bit more intense mods, but it seems this pack is the one I am having problems with

MiniMoggie

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack: Direwolf20 with Hats and hatstand disabled and Pam's Harvestcraft and Mr Crayfish furnish mod added
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/qu4xxdN0
What's the bug? Minecraft just suddenly shut down
What exactly caused it? Unknown

BonusPlay3

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? After playing about ~30 minutes my PC shutdowns itself. It's not the problem of a virus or anything else - checked it 4 times. It's the Modpacks problem.
Can it be repeated? Yes, it happens every time i play this modpack after ~30 minutes.
Known Fix: ?

FMZerek

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? After playing about ~30 minutes my PC shutdowns itself. It's not the problem of a virus or anything else - checked it 4 times. It's the Modpacks problem.
Can it be repeated? Yes, it happens every time i play this modpack after ~30 minutes.
Have you tried to delete the whole launcher and/or deleted the whole pack and having it be re installed?

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure it's with this pack it self? Have you tried playing some other pack or game in general? It seems more like a possible hardware issue more than being this pack.

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack: Direwolf20 with Hats and hatstand disabled and Pam's Harvestcraft and Mr Crayfish furnish mod added
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/qu4xxdN0
What's the bug? Minecraft just suddenly shut down
What exactly caused it? Unknown
2014-03-29 22:58:21 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] Version 4.3.5 of ProjectRed available.
2014-03-29 22:58:21 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] - FIX: !! Routing thread eating up all of CPU !!
That might be the problem.
Try going here and downloaded the 4.3.5 updates

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack: DW20 1.0.19
Mod: Zans Minimap
Pastebin: N/A
Whats the bug: waypoint teleportation sometimes screws up
Repeataable?: I cant think of a reliable way to replicate this

More Info: to better explain this i have had two instances of this happening:
1. i had a waypoint set up at one of those desert temples to come back to later. i go to teleport to it and i get dropped off 600 or so blocks PAST the waypoint.
2. This one happened just now in the nether. i have a waypoint set at the portal i came through (something i always do or i get lost trying to find it.) and when i teleported to that point i was dropped off at 72 blocks straight above on TOP of the bedrock layer (i am "outside" of the nether but not in the overworld).

a minor annoyance but it has the potential to be really annoying.

rexrapter1234

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.18
Mod & Version: MineFactory Reloaded
Whats the bug? Cannot craft harvester in crafting table
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: -

Nahaniel

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.19
Mod & Version: Portal Gun
Whats the bug? It seems the Mouse Buttons are switched (Right click opens left portal, left click opens right portal)!Happens first after update from .18 to .19 and keep on even after reinstallation!
can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Sorry for my bad english.Edited a mistake on my side ;) I HATE 1. APRIL!!! Thanks to Mitchrock

Last edited:

Pastequeman

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: direwolf20 1.0.19
Mod version: minefactory reloaded
What is the bug: some of the machine cannot be crafted. Until now I had problems with the auto-disenchanter and the auto-spawner. The recipes can not be shift click in the AE system and when manually placing the item, no object appears on the right side. Using a normal crafting bench, the item can be shift click and the product appears in the right. However when I click on it to take it, it flashes, appear briefly in my inventory and is back in the crafting bench with all the require parts (nothing is lost).
Known fix: you can spawn the item in cheat mode and it works just fine.

M1kester

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Extra utilities & Forge Microblocks
Whats the bug? Mousing over item transfer nodes with covers (spruce wood planks cover in my case) crashes the game.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Tested different covers as well.
Known Fix: N/A

Mitchrock

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.19
Mod & Version: Portal Gun
Whats the bug? It seems the Mouse Buttons are switched (Right click opens left portal, left click opens right portal)!Happens first after update from .18 to .19 and keep on even after reinstallation!
can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Go in the Portalgun config and swap the values!
Has to look like this in the "KEybinds" section

# Key to shoot your left portal.
# Def: -100
I:shootBluePortalKey=-99

# Key to shoot your right portal.
# Def: -99
I:shootOrangePortalKey=-100

Sorry for my bad english.

Pretty sure that's an April Fool's joke by the mod developer, I believe it's gone now.

tggt00

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.19 (pack version)
Pastebin link to crash log:http://paste.ubuntu.com/7199603/ (I put the log on this site because you can't put more than 0.5 mb on pastebin.. I hope that's the right log, and there might be some hebrew text in the end if you need translation I can handle that)
Whats the bug? The game keeps crashing randomly.. I have no idea why, but it does after about 1-3 minutes of playing
Can it be repeated? yep
Known Fix: nope, no idea

This bug is similar to this guy's and one more guy I saw.. I pretty sure there's something with the 1.0.19 update cuz it's definitely started happening right as I updated.

Mod & Version: 1.6.4 - 1.0.19(pack version)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/MLqgqV4f
Whats the bug?:It randomly crashes Minecraft
Can it be repeated?: yes when ever i jump or fall or just randomly but more often when i jump/fall
Known Fix:i dont have a clue

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod & Version: 1.0.19 (pack version)
Pastebin link to crash log:http://paste.ubuntu.com/7199603/ (I put the log on this site because you can't put more than 0.5 mb on pastebin.. I hope that's the right log, and there might be some hebrew text in the end if you need translation I can handle that)
Whats the bug? The game keeps crashing randomly.. I have no idea why, but it does after about 1-3 minutes of playing
Can it be repeated? yep
Known Fix: nope, no idea

This bug is similar to this guy's and one more guy I saw.. I pretty sure there's something with the 1.0.19 update cuz it's definitely started happening right as I updated.

Could you pastebin the crash log? According the console log you posted it should be located at:
2014-04-03 19:40:55 [INFO] [STDOUT] #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# C:\Users\Tomer\Desktop\FTB\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2014-04-03_19.40.55-server.txt

tggt00

Jul 29, 2019
That error is due to a mod not being able to update a file. I would check your anti-virus program and make sure it has your FTB folders on an exception list so that it doesn't try to scan the FTB folders while you are playing.
It worked! Thanks man!

omolhs100

Jul 29, 2019
modpack: direwolf20 1.6.4
mod & version: unknown
pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/d6a3CGRc
whats the bug:well first i launch the pack then it crashs before it starts[DOUBLEPOST=1396585877][/DOUBLEPOST]forgot
can it be repeated:yep
known fix:no clue

Status
Not open for further replies.