Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Please encapsulate the error log with the following tag (or upload to Pastebin and link the URL in your comment as per the Guidelines
E.g.
Code:
[spoiler]error log here[/spoiler]
[DOUBLEPOST=1395546894][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is your setup? I found that If you have the drain directly plugged into some pipes the enchanting table does not like doing high-level enchantments.

My setup (and this works) is that I have an iron tank of Liquid XP (can also be any sort of liquid storage). Fluiducts extract Liquid XP from the tank and down to enchanting table. XP drain is linked to iron tank via separate fluiduct. Hope this helps!
i have a drain sitting on a three block openblock tank that empties into a TE storage tank via fluiducts. the TE tank is connected to the bottom of the auto enchantment table via fluiducts. the table sits in the middle of a 5x5 area lined with bookshelves five blocks high on three sides. just as a reminder the drain and openblock tanks are positioned two blocks away from the bookshelves.

Zaes

Jul 29, 2019
i have a drain sitting on a three block openblock tank that empties into a TE storage tank via fluiducts. the TE tank is connected to the bottom of the auto enchantment table via fluiducts. the table sits in the middle of a 5x5 area lined with bookshelves five blocks high on three sides. just as a reminder the drain and openblock tanks are positioned two blocks away from the bookshelves.

Have you tried removing the TE storage tank (ie, openblock tank directly to enchantment table via fluiducts?

Just wondering, have you got 30 bookcases around the enchantment table (one block away from the enchantment table)? I know I got pulled up for this :p

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried removing the TE storage tank (ie, openblock tank directly to enchantment table via fluiducts?

Just wondering, have you got 30 bookcases around the enchantment table (one block away from the enchantment table)? I know I got pulled up for this :p
i have indeed tried removing the TE tank to no change. i have 75 bookcases in 5x5 walls 3 blocks away from the table. i will try you suggestion and see if that works.

Edit: bringing the bookcases closer solves the issue. might i add that the small space allowance does not allow for larger setups.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaes

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4 (1.0.18)
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash, and nothing unusual is reported into server log.
Whats the bug? On multiplayer server, making MFR harvester cut jungle trees causes server to freeze. All players are booted and unable to join. Server does not respond to even stop command. It can be forced close and restarted, but it freezes again right after it loads all mods.
Can it be repeated? Yes, we tried it 3 times.
Known Fix: Open the level.dat in MCEdit, and move harvester a little away from the treefarm (cut and paste).

Other notes: The default horizontal Harvester scanning for tree is 1000 blocks radius or so in MFR config file. I changed it down to 30 or so but it didn't help on the problem. Still i don't think even Thaumcraft greatwood trees are bigger than 30 blocks radius. But 1000? Are you planning on harvesting sacred trees? :rolleyes:

ThinkSlow

Jul 29, 2019
Delete your nei folder in your saves folder issue was instantly resolved for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for late reply, but don't visit forums much.

I always delete stuff in my save folder, start a new world - as I said in my previous post "Fresh worlds, fresh setup every-time, no mods added."

I also tried a new .19 beta, same issue, looks like the developers changed something - reading forums.

Which is quiet annoying, because I have refused to play Minecraft at all with the change.

jpet

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.6.4 (1.0.18)
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash, and nothing unusual is reported into server log.
Whats the bug? On multiplayer server, making MFR harvester cut jungle trees causes server to freeze. All players are booted and unable to join. Server does not respond to even stop command. It can be forced close and restarted, but it freezes again right after it loads all mods.
Can it be repeated? Yes, we tried it 3 times.
Known Fix: Open the level.dat in MCEdit, and move harvester a little away from the treefarm (cut and paste).

Other notes: The default horizontal Harvester scanning for tree is 1000 blocks radius or so in MFR config file. I changed it down to 30 or so but it didn't help on the problem. Still i don't think even Thaumcraft greatwood trees are bigger than 30 blocks radius. But 1000? Are you planning on harvesting sacred trees? :rolleyes:

Hello Zaflis,

I had a similar pb a few days ago.
Is there another farm next to it?

Mod Pack:
Direwolf20 1.6.4​
Mod & Version:
1.0.16​
Pastebin link to crash log:
forgeModLoader.log
MC server.log
jvisualvm CPU sample (during crash)
no crash report​

Whats the bug?
  • After 5 minutes, server becomes unresponsive. Sometimes, i get the following warning : "[WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?". There's also an IC2 warning about MFR autospawner but i don't know what it means : "[IC2] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: powercrystals.minefactoryreloaded.tile.machine.TileEntityAutoSpawner@54ecbfbb (powercrystals.minefactoryreloaded.tile.machine.TileEntityAutoSpawner@54ecbfbb) is conflicting with powercrystals.minefactoryreloaded.tile.machine.TileEntityAutoSpawner@31fb98c using the same position (already added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting"

• I've just updated (from 1.0.14 i think) to 1.0.16 and i've never experienced this kind of problem before.

• Jvisualvm shows that at the moment the server starts crashing, the mfr harvesters take 100% of the cpu allocated to server thread. I've got 3 "9x9 harvesters/planters/fertilizers" side by side (2 blocks in-between) in a mystcraft age. 1 produces wheat, barleys, ender pearl (lilies), potatoes and carrot, another one produces oak wood, jungle wood and rubberwood (MFR), and the last one produces giant mushrooms (red and brown) and nether wart.

• Moreover, MFR harvester now fails at harvesting red giant mushrooms : it harvests only the trunk now.
Can it be repeated?
Yes. About 5 minutes after each restart (1player connected, idle).

Known Fix:
Stop the server, kill the processes, start the server.

Thank you :D

I had 2 planter/harvester/ fertilizer systems side by side with a 2 blocks gap and my server reacted the same way as yours (process still running but not responsive). I re-worked my farms and now there's about 9 blocks between them. I think that fixed the pb because i finally manage to update from 1.0.14 to 1.0.18 and everything runs smoothly. In the last update(1.0.19), there's some work done around harvesters and MFR in general.
I hope it will fix all remaining harvesting issues because i still can't harvest properly giant red mushroom. It harvests only trunk at the time. For now, I have to rely on adjacent brown mushroom to make contact with the remaining red mushroom blocks.

I hope this will help you.
I will edit my first post to add the known fix.

And thanks again to the modders and to the FTB team.:)

Last edited:

Zaes

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.19
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2, Tinker's Construct
Pastebin link to crash log: Cannot access Pastebin at this time, uploaded file instead.
Whats the bug? I have some TC bridges activated (placing stone). I logged into my Singleplayer world, broke one of the stone blocks with my Projectile Dig spell from AM2 and it crashed to desktop.
Can it be repeated? It's a one-off at this stage. Trying to re-launch the pack w/ a frequently interrupted internet connection
Known Fix: N/A

Code:
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension 20
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension 7
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension -19
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.NullPointerException
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeChunkManager.saveWorld(ForgeChunkManager.java:832)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler.onDimensionSave(ForgeInternalHandler.java:70)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_2_ForgeInternalHandler_onDimensionSave_Save.invoke(.dynamic)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_73044_a(WorldServer.java:900)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.unloadWorlds(DimensionManager.java:330)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:689)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Server] Encountered an unexpected exception NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeChunkManager.saveWorld(ForgeChunkManager.java:832)
   at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler.onDimensionSave(ForgeInternalHandler.java:70)
   at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_2_ForgeInternalHandler_onDimensionSave_Save.invoke(.dynamic)
   at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
   at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
   at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_73044_a(WorldServer.java:900)
   at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.unloadWorlds(DimensionManager.java:330)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:689)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
   at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
   at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Server] This crash report has been saved to: C:\Users\Matt\Creative Cloud Files\My Games\Minecraft\FTB\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2014-03-25_10.51.43-server.txt
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Stopping server
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving players
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Air_Guitar left the game
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDOUT] Unloading Player: Air_Guitar
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] A critical error occured handling the onPlayerLogout event with player tracker codechicken.enderstorage.storage.liquid.TankSynchroniser
   at codechicken.enderstorage.storage.liquid.TankSynchroniser.onPlayerLogout(TankSynchroniser.java:280)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.onPlayerLogout(GameRegistry.java:370)
   at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:290)
   at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72565_c(NetServerHandler.java:174)
   at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72392_r(ServerConfigurationManager.java:1057)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71260_j(MinecraftServer.java:389)
   at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71260_j(IntegratedServer.java:242)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:537)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] A critical error occured handling the onPlayerLogout event with player tracker codechicken.wirelessredstone.addons.WRAddonEventHandler
   at codechicken.wirelessredstone.addons.WRAddonEventHandler.onPlayerLogout(WRAddonEventHandler.java:31)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.onPlayerLogout(GameRegistry.java:370)
   at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72367_e(ServerConfigurationManager.java:290)
   at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72565_c(NetServerHandler.java:174)
   at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.func_72392_r(ServerConfigurationManager.java:1057)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71260_j(MinecraftServer.java:389)
   at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71260_j(IntegratedServer.java:242)
   at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:537)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving worlds
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving chunks for level 'Feed-the-Beast'/Overworld
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.NullPointerException
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeChunkManager.saveWorld(ForgeChunkManager.java:832)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler.onDimensionSave(ForgeInternalHandler.java:70)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_2_ForgeInternalHandler_onDimensionSave_Save.invoke(.dynamic)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_73044_a(WorldServer.java:900)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71267_a(MinecraftServer.java:360)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71260_j(MinecraftServer.java:393)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71260_j(IntegratedServer.java:242)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:537)
2014-03-25 10:51:43 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

Attachments

• AM2 dig spell crash.txt
    92.8 KB · Views: 118

JediDigger

Jul 29, 2019

Attachments

• crash-2014-03-24_23.56.20-client.txt
    34.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Zaes

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know whats causing this but the only mods I added were Roguelike and Agriculture. Otherwise its a standard 1.0.19 DW20 pack.

http://pastebin.com/FRu34VDY

http://pastebin.com/5gJ3zBXn

http://pastebin.com/gjmXjzEg

Wish I could upload my world for you guys but its like 600mbs, sorry.

Code:
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
        at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(Unknown Source)
        at hats.common.core.TickHandlerServer.serverTick(TickHandlerServer.java:123)
        at hats.common.core.TickHandlerServer.tickStart(TickHandlerServer.java:47)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickStart(SingleIntervalHandler.java:28)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:122)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:287)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:576)
        at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)

It's iChun's Hats mod. This has been a prominent issue with the packs and no-one can really discover why it is happening. Just disable the hats mod and it should resolve the issue.

Remember to make backups in case your world becomes corrupted!

Zaes

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.18
Mod & Version: Possible Thaumcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/eAK3jsrV
Whats the bug? Random crashes, different worlds, different biomes. I am wearing the Runic armor, maybe that's related?
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: -

Please also see others with same issue:

http://support.feed-the-beast.com/questions/2084/direwolf20-pack-crashing

http://pastebin.com/9GCT2BSg
Those are the vanilla minecraft crash reports. We need to see the ForgeModLoader logs (as they are more detailed in mod bug reporting than the vanilla launcher. Go to your FTB_Folder\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\ and open the "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log" This is the most recent log that has been generated (one is generated every time you decide to launch a modpack from the main menu). If you know that the crash occurred in the most recent time you played that modpack, upload that file to pastebin (or upload it as an attachment to your post if it exceeds pastebin's limit (500kb). If your crash was one or two sessions previous, upload ForgeModLoader-client-1.log or ForgeModLoader-client-2.log respectively. If you can, can you please do a force update (options tab --> force update) while you have an uninterrupted internet connection so we can eliminate the chance of a bad download skipping some data?

From what little information that is given, we only know that thaumcraft is at fault here. Can you please describe what you were doing up until, and including, the crash? Have you tried doing what you were doing without any Thaumcraft stuff with you/equipped? Are you able to re-create the bug after a force update of the modpack?

Zaes

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2
Pastebin link to crash log: Not Applicable
Whats the bug? The Crystal Wrench does not link nexi or batteries with anything (right-clicking a nexus (full or not) does not perform the right-click animation of the crystal wrench and no laser to the sky occurs).
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: - N/A I cannot do a forced update as I do not have a reliable internet connection atm as the local council is replacing the copper cable in my neighborhood (unfortunately no fiber-optic replacements in mind though). I will add photos once internet connection is reliable again.

JediDigger

Jul 29, 2019
Those are the vanilla minecraft crash reports. We need to see the ForgeModLoader logs (as they are more detailed in mod bug reporting than the vanilla launcher. Go to your FTB_Folder\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\ and open the "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log" This is the most recent log that has been generated (one is generated every time you decide to launch a modpack from the main menu). If you know that the crash occurred in the most recent time you played that modpack, upload that file to pastebin (or upload it as an attachment to your post if it exceeds pastebin's limit (500kb). If your crash was one or two sessions previous, upload ForgeModLoader-client-1.log or ForgeModLoader-client-2.log respectively. If you can, can you please do a force update (options tab --> force update) while you have an uninterrupted internet connection so we can eliminate the chance of a bad download skipping some data?

From what little information that is given, we only know that thaumcraft is at fault here. Can you please describe what you were doing up until, and including, the crash? Have you tried doing what you were doing without any Thaumcraft stuff with you/equipped? Are you able to re-create the bug after a force update of the modpack?

Sorry Zaes, here is the requested information. I did a force update. I cannot even log into the server anymore, I crash instantly now. It was crashing randomly before, in my base, in the mining world, in various biomes, etc. I have even tried on multiple computers both at home and on campus: same result. I tried to post the log both to pastebin and attach it here, but apparently it is too large (1.46MB) so I will paste the applicable portion here:

Code:
2014-03-25 09:02:40 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] jedidigger joined the game.
2014-03-25 09:02:40 [INFO] [Waila] Received server authentication msg. Remote sync will be activated
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [THAUMCRAFT] Client received server config settings.
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [THAUMCRAFT] CHEAT_SHEET[true], WARDED_STONE[true], MIRRORS[true], HARD_NODES[true], RESEARCH_DIFFICULTY[0], ASPECT_CAP[2000], ASPECT_TOTAL_CAP[200
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Ars Magica 2 >> Received player login packet.  Secondary tree cap: 99.  Disabled skills: 9
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Ars Magica 2 >> Disabling Storm as per server configs
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Ars Magica 2 >> Disabling Dig as per server configs
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Ars Magica 2 >> Disabling Disarm as per server configs
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Ars Magica 2 >> Disabling CreateWater as per server configs
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Ars Magica 2 >> Disabling Drought as per server configs
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Ars Magica 2 >> Disabling Mark as per server configs
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Ars Magica 2 >> Disabling Recall as per server configs
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Ars Magica 2 >> Disabling Daylight as per server configs
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Ars Magica 2 >> Disabling Moonrise as per server configs
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [ThermalExpansion] Receiving Server Configuration...
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [STDOUT] Setting up custom skins
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loading World: remote/23.235.228.123~25565/DIM_MYST8
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] InvTweaks: codechicken.enderstorage.storage.item.ContainerEnderItemStorage
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] Your LogisticsPipes version is outdated. The newest version is #119.
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] Use "/logisticspipes changelog" to see a changelog.
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [NEIAddons] World changed, resetting
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [NEIAddons] Available server commands: SetPatternEncoderRecipe;SetForestryWorktableRecipe
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] [Asgard] /town set board [msg]
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] You have no new mail.
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] -----------------------------------------------------
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] VOTE HERE >>> http://ftbservers.com/server/5904/vote
2014-03-25 09:02:41 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] [CHAT] -----------------------------------------------------
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR] net.minecraft.util.ReportedException: Exception in world tick
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1946)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR] Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at thaumcraft.client.fx.FXShieldRunes.<init>(FXShieldRunes.java:42)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at thaumcraft.common.lib.PacketHandler.handleShieldFXPacket(PacketHandler.java:511)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at thaumcraft.common.lib.PacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketHandler.java:164)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:255)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:245)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:85)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1651)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:61)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72835_b(WorldClient.java:99)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1930)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDERR]    ... 9 more
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] // There are four lights!
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] Time: 3/25/14 9:02 AM
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] Description: Exception in world tick
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] java.lang.NullPointerException
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at thaumcraft.client.fx.FXShieldRunes.<init>(FXShieldRunes.java:42)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at thaumcraft.common.lib.PacketHandler.handleShieldFXPacket(PacketHandler.java:511)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at thaumcraft.common.lib.PacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketHandler.java:164)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:255)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:245)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:85)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1651)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:61)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72835_b(WorldClient.java:99)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1930)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] -- Head --
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] Stacktrace:
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at thaumcraft.client.fx.FXShieldRunes.<init>(FXShieldRunes.java:42)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at thaumcraft.common.lib.PacketHandler.handleShieldFXPacket(PacketHandler.java:511)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at thaumcraft.common.lib.PacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketHandler.java:164)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:255)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:245)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:85)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1651)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:61)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] -- Affected level --
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] Details:
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level name: MpServer
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['jedidigger'/337, l='MpServer', x=-270.02, y=5.62, z=-221.76]]
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 81
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level seed: 0
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level generator: ID 04 - BIOMESOP, ver 0. Features enabled: false
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level generator options:
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level spawn location: World: (-2374,77,-5473), Chunk: (at 10,4,15 in -149,-343; contains blocks -2384,0,-5488 to -2369,255,-5473), Region: (-5,-11; contains chunks -160,-352 to -129,-321, blocks -2560,0,-5632 to -2049,255,-5121)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level time: 4178009 game time, 0 day time
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level dimension: 0
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Forced entities: 49 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['jedidigger'/337, l='MpServer', x=-270.02, y=5.62, z=-221.76], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53062, l='MpServer', x=-310.44, y=79.00, z=-175.44], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53024, l='MpServer', x=-272.59, y=77.00, z=-244.34], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/881, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityManaCreeper['Mana Creeper'/53025, l='MpServer', x=-248.70, y=9.00, z=-249.20], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/880, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityManaCreeper['Mana Creeper'/53026, l='MpServer', x=-249.77, y=9.00, z=-249.31], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/883, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53027, l='MpServer', x=-231.53, y=81.00, z=-198.47], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/882, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityEarthElemental['Earth Elemental'/53028, l='MpServer', x=-251.50, y=49.00, z=-176.50], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/885, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53029, l='MpServer', x=-297.34, y=79.00, z=-245.44], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/884, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53030, l='MpServer', x=-297.16, y=79.00, z=-246.69], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/887, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53031, l='MpServer', x=-239.84, y=75.00, z=-189.16], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/886, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/889, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53032, l='MpServer', x=-310.47, y=73.00, z=-214.47], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53033, l='MpServer', x=-308.50, y=84.00, z=-218.50], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/888, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53034, l='MpServer', x=-308.66, y=103.00, z=-220.47], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/890, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityEarthElemental['Earth Elemental'/53035, l='MpServer', x=-256.50, y=61.00, z=-259.50], EntityManaElemental['Mana Elemental'/53036, l='MpServer', x=-275.47, y=10.00, z=-256.52], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/53038, l='MpServer', x=-250.50, y=52.00, z=-268.50], EntityBrainyZombie['Angry Zombie'/53039, l='MpServer', x=-255.50, y=52.00, z=-264.50], EntityEarthElemental['Earth Elemental'/53042, l='MpServer', x=-249.50, y=49.00, z=-175.50], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53045, l='MpServer', x=-298.63, y=80.00, z=-267.41], EntityZombie['Zombie'/53044, l='MpServer', x=-289.50, y=27.00, z=-261.50], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53047, l='MpServer', x=-290.63, y=80.00, z=-262.59], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53046, l='MpServer', x=-294.44, y=82.00, z=-256.53], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53049, l='MpServer', x=-229.44, y=78.00, z=-265.56], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53048, l='MpServer', x=-224.38, y=79.00, z=-266.56], EntityManaCreeper['Mana Creeper'/53050, l='MpServer', x=-229.50, y=74.00, z=-259.50], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/879, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/52892, l='MpServer', x=-263.41, y=66.14, z=-223.71], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/52893, l='MpServer', x=-259.47, y=67.00, z=-221.12], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/52894, l='MpServer', x=-257.47, y=68.00, z=-216.75], EntityCow['Cow'/53015, l='MpServer', x=-275.88, y=107.00, z=-212.16], EntityEnderman['Enderman'/53019, l='MpServer', x=-244.41, y=43.00, z=-237.19], EntityCow['Cow'/53018, l='MpServer', x=-279.53, y=101.00, z=-226.81], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53017, l='MpServer', x=-279.53, y=114.00, z=-218.41], EntityCow['Cow'/53016, l='MpServer', x=-278.44, y=109.00, z=-214.13], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53023, l='MpServer', x=-288.19, y=77.00, z=-238.16], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53022, l='MpServer', x=-270.41, y=77.00, z=-243.38], EntitySpider['Spider'/53021, l='MpServer', x=-290.06, y=39.16, z=-215.45], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53020, l='MpServer', x=-253.72, y=75.00, z=-231.72]]
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Retry entities: 0 total; []
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Server brand: mcpc,craftbukkit,fml,forge
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Server type: Non-integrated multiplayer server
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] Stacktrace:
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:440)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1943)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] -- Affected level --
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level name: MpServer
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['jedidigger'/337, l='MpServer', x=-270.02, y=5.62, z=-221.76]]
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 81
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level seed: 0
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level generator: ID 04 - BIOMESOP, ver 0. Features enabled: false
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level generator options:
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level spawn location: World: (-2374,77,-5473), Chunk: (at 10,4,15 in -149,-343; contains blocks -2384,0,-5488 to -2369,255,-5473), Region: (-5,-11; contains chunks -160,-352 to -129,-321, blocks -2560,0,-5632 to -2049,255,-5121)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level time: 4178009 game time, 0 day time
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level dimension: 0
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Forced entities: 49 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['jedidigger'/337, l='MpServer', x=-270.02, y=5.62, z=-221.76], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53062, l='MpServer', x=-310.44, y=79.00, z=-175.44], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53024, l='MpServer', x=-272.59, y=77.00, z=-244.34], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/881, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityManaCreeper['Mana Creeper'/53025, l='MpServer', x=-248.70, y=9.00, z=-249.20], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/880, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityManaCreeper['Mana Creeper'/53026, l='MpServer', x=-249.77, y=9.00, z=-249.31], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/883, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53027, l='MpServer', x=-231.53, y=81.00, z=-198.47], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/882, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityEarthElemental['Earth Elemental'/53028, l='MpServer', x=-251.50, y=49.00, z=-176.50], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/885, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53029, l='MpServer', x=-297.34, y=79.00, z=-245.44], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/884, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53030, l='MpServer', x=-297.16, y=79.00, z=-246.69], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/887, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53031, l='MpServer', x=-239.84, y=75.00, z=-189.16], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/886, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/889, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53032, l='MpServer', x=-310.47, y=73.00, z=-214.47], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53033, l='MpServer', x=-308.50, y=84.00, z=-218.50], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/888, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53034, l='MpServer', x=-308.66, y=103.00, z=-220.47], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/890, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityEarthElemental['Earth Elemental'/53035, l='MpServer', x=-256.50, y=61.00, z=-259.50], EntityManaElemental['Mana Elemental'/53036, l='MpServer', x=-275.47, y=10.00, z=-256.52], EntitySkeleton['Skeleton'/53038, l='MpServer', x=-250.50, y=52.00, z=-268.50], EntityBrainyZombie['Angry Zombie'/53039, l='MpServer', x=-255.50, y=52.00, z=-264.50], EntityEarthElemental['Earth Elemental'/53042, l='MpServer', x=-249.50, y=49.00, z=-175.50], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53045, l='MpServer', x=-298.63, y=80.00, z=-267.41], EntityZombie['Zombie'/53044, l='MpServer', x=-289.50, y=27.00, z=-261.50], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53047, l='MpServer', x=-290.63, y=80.00, z=-262.59], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53046, l='MpServer', x=-294.44, y=82.00, z=-256.53], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53049, l='MpServer', x=-229.44, y=78.00, z=-265.56], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53048, l='MpServer', x=-224.38, y=79.00, z=-266.56], EntityManaCreeper['Mana Creeper'/53050, l='MpServer', x=-229.50, y=74.00, z=-259.50], EntityTFNagaSegment['unknown'/879, l='MpServer', x=0.60, y=-0.24, z=0.60], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/52892, l='MpServer', x=-263.41, y=66.14, z=-223.71], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/52893, l='MpServer', x=-259.47, y=67.00, z=-221.12], EntityCreeper['Creeper'/52894, l='MpServer', x=-257.47, y=68.00, z=-216.75], EntityCow['Cow'/53015, l='MpServer', x=-275.88, y=107.00, z=-212.16], EntityEnderman['Enderman'/53019, l='MpServer', x=-244.41, y=43.00, z=-237.19], EntityCow['Cow'/53018, l='MpServer', x=-279.53, y=101.00, z=-226.81], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53017, l='MpServer', x=-279.53, y=114.00, z=-218.41], EntityCow['Cow'/53016, l='MpServer', x=-278.44, y=109.00, z=-214.13], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53023, l='MpServer', x=-288.19, y=77.00, z=-238.16], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53022, l='MpServer', x=-270.41, y=77.00, z=-243.38], EntitySpider['Spider'/53021, l='MpServer', x=-290.06, y=39.16, z=-215.45], EntityChicken['Chicken'/53020, l='MpServer', x=-253.72, y=75.00, z=-231.72]]
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Retry entities: 0 total; []
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Server brand: mcpc,craftbukkit,fml,forge
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Server type: Non-integrated multiplayer server
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] -- System Details --
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Memory: 1092555640 bytes (1041 MB) / 2010644480 bytes (1917 MB) up to 3340763136 bytes (3186 MB)
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3584M -XX:PermSize=256m
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    AABB Pool Size: 64934 (3636304 bytes; 3 MB) allocated, 589 (32984 bytes; 0 MB) used
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 1
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 140 mods loaded, 140 mods active
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
2014-03-25 09:02:44 [INFO] [STDOUT]    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available

Tezorian

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.0.19
Mod & Version: IC2 2.0.354-experimental
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/yaKZjmJj (does not crash)
Whats the bug? unable to craft raw carbon fibre (3 coal dust from ic2 OR 3 pulverised coal dust) have tested in vanilla workbench.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: N/A
Just an error in the display of the recipe. Use 4 coal-dust in a 2x2 pattern.[DOUBLEPOST=1395766316][/DOUBLEPOST]
For the love of god I keep crashing. Will someone tell me what the hell si going on? (continuation of my post 2 posts up #1729)

http://pastebin.com/Zf9Yb4qq

Try disabling the hats-mod (hatstand as well, since it requires the hats-mod.) and see if that solves the problem.

rexrapter1234

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:
Whats the bug?
Wasp nests not spawning in the nether
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: -

TigerSven

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.6.4 1.0.18
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? Still getting the sticky shift problem in inventory when crafting. When crafting area is populated items in inventory cannot be moved.When hotbar is full shift-clicking an item will put it into crafting.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Status
Not open for further replies.