Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

ttech

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 V1.0.12
Mod & Version: Morph & Openblocks
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/ZaSDaAj6
Whats the bug? While morphed as a bat and try to use Sleeping Bag(openblocks) the server crashes.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: Dont try to sleep in sleeping bag while morphed?

ChronicKills

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 V1.0.11
Mod & Version: Multipart + Thaumcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/z6HJ9PFS
Whats the bug? I will spamming frost foci on my wand bouncing it off walls to hit a friend.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: Be careful shooting frost foci near multiparts (I think I hit a torch is what caused it)

Caused the person I was shooting at to crash as well. It is a rendering crash id assume.

Reach4it

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: MFFS
Pastebin link to crash log no crash
Whats the bug? current version in pack won't connect ic2 and TE conversion rates are way off.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: none

Tezorian

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Openblocks.
Pastebin link: none
Whats the bug? When standing on an exp-drain with a tank that goes higher than the drain-level, once the bottom part of the tank is filled, the drain will continue to work much slower. However... the exp is no longer drained from you. This means you can have an infinite source of xp-juice. Not sure if it is related, but when i stepped on the drain at level 77.x, i suddenly went to level 155.
Can it be repeated? Yes, but it only works in the tank-room i created. a 12x5, 4 high. It does not work on a simple one that goes straight up for instance.
Known Fix: stand on an exp-drain higher than the xp-juice level.

Last edited:

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unsure. Looks like it might be Universal Electricity.
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/1km8Tk6B this is a crash log of the console. The crash didn't actually save as a crash log though.
Whats the bug? Repeated crash on startup of a server. Might be IC2 and Universal electricity.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix:N/A

lMonsterHD

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unsure, possibly Buildcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: Couldn't get one
Whats the bug? Game crashed after running a quarry in the nether, now it is impossible to open game
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix:N/A

EDIT:

Crash Log:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Why is it breaking :(

Time: 1/16/14 12:47 AM
Description: Ticking tile entity

java.lang.AbstractMethodError: logisticspipes.pipes.basic.LogisticsTileGenericPipe.insertItem(Lnet/minecraftforge/common/ForgeDirection;Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;)Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;
at cofh.util.InventoryHelper.addToInsertion(InventoryHelper.java:246)
at thermalexpansion.util.Utils.addToAdjacentInventory(Utils.java:77)
at thermalexpansion.util.Utils.addToAdjacentInventory(Utils.java:67)
at thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.TileTesseract.addToAdjInventory(TileTesseract.java:521)
at thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.TileTesseract.receiveItem(TileTesseract.java:400)
at thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.TileTesseract.sendItem(TileTesseract.java:345)
at thermalexpansion.block.tesseract.TileTesseract.func_70299_a(TileTesseract.java:769)
at buildcraft.core.inventory.InventoryIteratorSided$InvSlot.setStackInSlot(InventoryIteratorSided.java:61)
at buildcraft.core.inventory.TransactorSimple.addToSlot(TransactorSimple.java:78)
at buildcraft.core.inventory.TransactorSimple.tryPut(TransactorSimple.java:48)
at buildcraft.core.inventory.TransactorSimple.inject(TransactorSimple.java:35)
at buildcraft.core.inventory.Transactor.add(Transactor.java:15)
at buildcraft.transport.PipeTransportItems.handleTileReached(PipeTransportItems.java:399)
at buildcraft.transport.PipeTransportItems.moveSolids(PipeTransportItems.java:373)
at buildcraft.transport.PipeTransportItems.updateEntity(PipeTransportItems.java:314)
at buildcraft.transport.Pipe.updateEntity(Pipe.java:131)
at buildcraft.transport.TileGenericPipe.func_70316_g(TileGenericPipe.java:172)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

EDIT

KNOWN FIX
UPDATE LOGISTICS PIPES TO DEV #89 (FROM DEV #80)

Last edited:

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.11
Mod: Thermal Expansion & MFFS
crashlog: n/a
Whats the bug?!?!?: Placing a TE redstone conduit (not tested on other types) on a MFFS deriver doesnt utilize the conduit correctly. When producing fortron it will use N-1 of total RF/t input. When producing RF from fortron it will give N+1 RF/t. Essentially meaning when in this last mode it will create RF at 1/t for every interface connecting to the deriver without any fortron on it. This is reproducable (measured using multimeter). I dont remember if this happened with directly connected energy cells.
Known Fix?: not known

JonOfArabia

Jul 29, 2019
After experiencing a world-killing bug between Logistics Pipes and TE3 Induction Furnace, came here, saw the note about the known bug between the 2, and sought to fix the issue by updating LogiPipes. That's when things get worse.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.0.11 / MC-1.6.4

Mod & Version: LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.98.jar (via manual update, actually versions 81-98)

Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/vd3LV5cm

Whats the bug? Game crashes immediately at launch with any version of LogiPipes other than 0.7.4.dev.80(DW20 included version). Attempt to update buildcraft to 4.2.2 alongside LogiPipe update causes same effect.

Can it be repeated? Yes. Go the LogiPipes available versions, download any above .80, install via FTB launcher standard procedure, Launch.

Known Fix: cry?

DeathWave

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack: Direwolf20 1.0.11
Mods: computercraft & thermal expansion
no crash log
Engineering turtles are unable to break placed conduits, pipes, and itemducts.
Can it be replicated: yes
Known fix:?

Lebotats

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.11
Mod & Version: ender storage
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? use ender chest on anvil.. rename it.. you get a individualized ender chest.. shift right click on label and get a diamond. for 2 levels
Can it be repeated? just rename it on a anvil and take the diamond
Known Fix: ?

Reactions: [JBG]Magikarp

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
After experiencing a world-killing bug between Logistics Pipes and TE3 Induction Furnace, came here, saw the note about the known bug between the 2, and sought to fix the issue by updating LogiPipes. That's when things get worse.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.0.11 / MC-1.6.4

Mod & Version: LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.98.jar (via manual update, actually versions 81-98)

Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/vd3LV5cm

Whats the bug? Game crashes immediately at launch with any version of LogiPipes other than 0.7.4.dev.80(DW20 included version). Attempt to update buildcraft to 4.2.2 alongside LogiPipe update causes same effect.

Can it be repeated? Yes. Go the LogiPipes available versions, download any above .80, install via FTB launcher standard procedure, Launch.

Known Fix: cry?

Your world already has broken tile entities in it. You'll need to MAKE A BACKUP (if it isn't already gone) and then edit that with a recent copy of MCEdit to clear the logistics pipes in question from existence.

funman300

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version:1.0.11
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/QzGjfeAm
Whats the bug? Every time I place down anything railcraft (Steam Engines, Turbines etc) I get this error
Can it be repeated? eveytime I place down a railcraft block
Known Fix:?

Last edited:

cros

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.0.11
Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/jm0piEcc (only error messages)
Whats the bug? Missing textures, and have invisible items.
Can it be repeated? everytime when im starting game.

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.12
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.2
Pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/wqPAC06z
What's the bug?: Fluiducts suddenly missing (But adjacent fluiducts still rendering as connected). Crescent wrenching Fluiducts adjacent to the now missing ones causes client crash.
Can it be repeated?: Yes.

Screenshot of "Missing" fluiducts:

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
I've been unable to use my left mouse click in certain ways, I can no longer break blocks with things like my hand, or weapons, or the scythe, or anything that seems to rely on the default block breaking/left clicking, I can't withdraw from a barrel with a bare hand.

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
I've been unable to use my left mouse click in certain ways, I can no longer break blocks with things like my hand, or weapons, or the scythe, or anything that seems to rely on the default block breaking/left clicking, I can't withdraw from a barrel with a bare hand.
Are you in Adventure mode?

slaeb2012

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bug where i have to extract the mods and install them manually but if i do it says i need a updated forge version i need help fixing it

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.12
Mod & Version: Industrial Craft 2 2.0.316-experimental
Pastebin link: None
What's the bug?: Breaking CF-block-covered HV cable causes the server to hang. Not crash (unfortunately), but hang. Upon restart, CF is removed but cable still exists. Correction: Breaking HV cable (With power going through it, I presume) causes server hang. Also - Spraying CF on "Live" HV cable.

Rolling back the world to an earlier version solved the problem, but I do have the world as it stood backed up in a .tar.gz file if you want to take a look at it.

Last edited:

Donald_12345886

Jul 29, 2019
im getting lag spikes when im playing the modpack the hole time. how can i fix this?
it does not crash the Client. my fps is on 0 the hole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.