Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altek001

Jul 29, 2019
A cheaper alternative for this is to use BuildCraft Iron Pipes under the Red Stone Furnaces and route them the way you want so they will not spill out on the floor. The BC stone pipes did this because they pick a path randomly when exiting the furnace and one side has pipes/an inventory connected to it and the other side doesn't thus causing the spillage. :)

I use item ducts with mine, they're more expensive but they are much nicer to interact with.

Last edited:

ariad

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug?
Clicking on a bee hive with a scoop does one slow swing at a time, never breaking. It will never kick into the normal breaking 'breakdown' you see on every other block. I have no way to scoop bees at all.
I assume I am missing something in a config or something but am clueless why the most basic of bee hive scooping will not work. And no, I have changed no config settings from the vanilla DW20 shipped settings or added mods.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version: TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2.4
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
What's the bug? hammer/excavator is mining oddly if hammering or excavating directly in front of you it'll randomly take out a plane for 2x3 rather than a wall of 3x3 and reversed if trying to take out a plane of 3x3 will take a wall of 3x2 instead. sadly this is a random occurrence and now bugs are generated in the console window.
RED = strikeing point
--- --- ---
--- --- --- dous this --> if wall ((with one equivalent layer back)) --- --- --- if plane --- --- ---
--- --- --- _______________________________________________________--- --- ---

Can it be repeated? Yes but randomly ... may have something to do with hit box

This in testing seems to be oddly related to Morph. Are you using Morph?[DOUBLEPOST=1389423097][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.6.4)
Mod & Version: Direwolf20 1.0.9 - 1.0.11 (railcraft i think)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/WkaNmTsV
Whats the bug?
It intermittently crashes the client. The server is just saying we disconnected like normal. This is happening on multple accounts/devices. Its only in our spawn area once out you are fine to roam.

If you are using project red lamps try removing them and see if that solves the problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1389423136][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whats the bug?
Clicking on a bee hive with a scoop does one slow swing at a time, never breaking. It will never kick into the normal breaking 'breakdown' you see on every other block. I have no way to scoop bees at all.
I assume I am missing something in a config or something but am clueless why the most basic of bee hive scooping will not work. And no, I have changed no config settings from the vanilla DW20 shipped settings or added mods.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Are you in adventure mode?[DOUBLEPOST=1389423278][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.11
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion / Forge?
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/TAZBMCHD
Whats the bug?
FTB closes, no error report or bug report from Minecraft, pretty seamless. I've been playing my world for a few weeks, its crashed like this before but I was able to just get straight back on the world and continue. After this crash, FTB just closes with no explanation. Help?

This is a logistics pipe crash. The next update to logipipes fixes it. Its not TE3 or Forge. Until logipipes is updated don't use them on TE3 machines.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.11
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.2 & Railcraft 1.6.4-8.3.2.0
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/1mRZxUNs
http://pastebin.com/vv2Yz2bX
http://pastebin.com/aJJFdBEE
Whats the bug? When Thermal Expansion itemducts try to export utens into a Railcraft void chest the itemducts give out and crash.
Can it be repeated? The server crashed 3 times. Unsure if this is the true cause of the crash though.
Known Fix: None

Quick Fix - Use trashcans or void pipes.

Use trashcans or nullifiers. The void chest does interesting things.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.6.4)
Mod & Version: Thermal Exspansion
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug?
: You can get infinite dyes, including lapis and bonemeal by pulverising wool and recrafting the dyed wool.

Its a 10% chance to get dye from wool. This is not a duplication issue.

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash log
Whats the bug?
The dye tree sapling does not place Planter when put down by hand, do not do anything with the Fertilizer either. Maybe it's not bug, but I think you should go.
Can it be repeated? yes

Project Red has to add MFR support for their trees to be used in MFR farms.

Nem

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Buildcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash log
Whats the bug?
i cant access the gui on autarchic gate?
Can it be repeated? yes

Ca5an0va92

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 Version 1.0.11
Mods included: Thermal Expansion, Logistics Pipes
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/wfPb8RTh
What's the bug?: An item bounced back from a full pulverizer back to a wooden chest via an impulse itemduct and my game crashed immediately after, and now it crashes immediately as I enter the world. Something's broken...

-snip-

The bug is actually when an item gets pulled outta the redstone furnace to a basic logistics pipe, it causes the crash. I read about it and it ought to be fixed soon. Solved my problem by removing the pipe using MCEdit.

Last edited:

hellfia

Jul 29, 2019
11.01 15:57:11 [Multicraft] Skipped 19 lines due to rate limit (30/s)
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE ... 4 more
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:887)
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2694)
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE at thermalexpansion.block.machine.TileRockGen.func_70316_g(TileRockGen.java:174)
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE at thermalexpansion.block.machine.TileRockGen.transferProducts(TileRockGen.java:140)
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE at thermalexpansion.block.TileInventory.transferItem(TileInventory.java:34)
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE at thermalexpansion.util.Utils.addToInventory(Utils.java:87)
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE at cofh.util.InventoryHelper.addToInsertion(InventoryHelper.java:246)

cant Start our server :p know what wrong jaded ?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.11
Mod & Version: MFFS v3.6.0.303, Universal-Electricity 3.0.0.253-core & Calclavia-Core-v1.0.0.26
Whats the bug? MFFS in its current form is unusable. First it will only accept RF (IC2 is fixed by updating UE core). Second it requires insane amounts of power. I had it connected to two creative energy cells from TE and it was not able to maintain a field. I think this has more to do with the transfer rate of power into the system. Also, whenever the capacitor is connected and on it just drains all power even though the forcefield is off. I did try to update the latest versions of UE-core 3.0.0.279, Calcavia-Core 1.1.0.72 and MFFS 3.6.1.349 and still had the same results.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Edit: Did some more testing. It still uses insane amounts of power. But the draining was caused by the capacitor filling all of the other blocks storage. So with some storage upgrades the system does become usable. Just don't expect it to last forever. You can't maintain the energy input it needs. It just will not take in enough power to maintain a field.

Last edited:

slaeb2012

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.11
Pastebin link to crash log:not a crash
Whats the bug?When it loads up it says I need forge version 9.11.1.965
Can it be repeated?Yes i keep trying to fix it but same result
Known Fix:none

ariad

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug?
Can it be repeated? Yes

I just found I can break hives with Thaumium scoops but not regular ones. Is there a config setting somewhere for that?

Taiine

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2 & Industrial Craft (whatever version it is in current version)
Whats the bug?
Industrial Craft cables wont attach to power Buildcraft blocks. Tried to attached glass fiber cables to my quarry but they just sit there and wont attach.
Can it be repeated?
Yes, happened in my main world and in a creative test. In fact, in said test it looks like NOTHING will power buildcraft blocks aside buildcraft engines. I tried every means of power that I use to use and none of them will power any buildcraft blocks. This kills my remake of my power station.
Known Fix: None yet.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
11.01 15:57:11 [Multicraft] Skipped 19 lines due to rate limit (30/s)
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE ... 4 more
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:887)
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2694)
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE at thermalexpansion.block.machine.TileRockGen.func_70316_g(TileRockGen.java:174)
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE at thermalexpansion.block.machine.TileRockGen.transferProducts(TileRockGen.java:140)
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE at thermalexpansion.block.TileInventory.transferItem(TileInventory.java:34)
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE at thermalexpansion.util.Utils.addToInventory(Utils.java:87)
11.01 15:57:08 [Server] SEVERE at cofh.util.InventoryHelper.addToInsertion(InventoryHelper.java:246)

cant Start our server :p know what wrong jaded ?

Not without a full log. But this might be the logistics pipes issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1389505569][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod & Version: buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2 & Industrial Craft (whatever version it is in current version)
Whats the bug?
Industrial Craft cables wont attach to power Buildcraft blocks. Tried to attached glass fiber cables to my quarry but they just sit there and wont attach.
Can it be repeated?
Yes, happened in my main world and in a creative test. In fact, in said test it looks like NOTHING will power buildcraft blocks aside buildcraft engines. I tried every means of power that I use to use and none of them will power any buildcraft blocks. This kills my remake of my power station.
Known Fix: None yet.

IC2 power has never run BC machines. Thermal Expansion Dynamos with a conduit between them and the machine will power BC machines. BC engines, Forestry Engines and Railcraft Engines will also power BC machines. IC2 will not send power to BC machines or acceps BC power.

Dodedodo33

Jul 29, 2019

Mod & Version: Just standard version 1.0.11 modpack server, only difference is that openblock graves are enabled in config.

Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/E7nBDisw (not exactly a crash)

Whats the bug?
The server seems to hang after x hours of inactivity. I use a modified version of this startup script. The server stops responding to anything but it will still show the "reached end of stream" info when trying to connect to the server. The most recent changes in the world were the setup of a logisticspipes sorting system and we planted a lot of mana beans.

Can it be repeated?
I cannot provoke it, it just hangs after a while of not playing. Happened twice.

Known Fix:
None

Dasco4

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 (v1.0.11).
Mod & Version: Translocator 1.1.0.13
Pastebin link to crash log: /
Whats the bug?
The mod translocator has a duplication bug.
When you place the crafting grid from the translocator mod down (pressing c when looking at the ground) and you put random items in it, then place an item on top of the crafting grid and then as a final step crouch and press c again on the crafting grid.
This will dupe items.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: /

[JBG]Magikarp

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: idk, maybe Minefactory Reloaded
Whats the bug?
I was just playing normally, when my mfr harvester was stuck on idle, so I relogged.
When I was back in my world a chunk re-generated, of course the new chunk was an extreme hills biome one, so now I have a huge chunk full of stone. (the chunk that got destroyed had nothing important in it, just a chest with diamonds, emeralds, mystcraft pages, iridium, etc. and a steel tank full of bc fuel but no mfr machine, so I'm not sure what caused the bug)
here are some pics: http://imgur.com/a/vrjt1
Can it be repeated? afaik no

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: idk, maybe Minefactory Reloaded
Whats the bug?
I was just playing normally, when my mfr harvester was stuck on idle, so I relogged.
When I was back in my world a chunk re-generated, of course the new chunk was an extreme hills biome one, so now I have a huge chunk full of stone. (the chunk that got destroyed had nothing important in it, just a chest with diamonds, emeralds, mystcraft pages, iridium, etc. and a steel tank full of bc fuel but no mfr machine, so I'm not sure what caused the bug)
here are some pics: http://imgur.com/a/vrjt1
Can it be repeated? afaik no

The chunk being different is actually caused by Ars Magica 2 adding a biome (this occurred in 1.0.10) which causes a change in the distribution of biomes for all overworld generation methods; aside from superflat.

The chunk reset is probably MFR and some other mod interacting, possibly blocks left over from older versions that you did not see.

Hobby boy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.11
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash
Whats the bug?
Railcraft steam texture is messed up within Tanks, Pipes, Fluiducts and machines.

2014-01-12_18.56.03.png

Can it be repeated? Every time
Known Fix: Remove Factorization

More Info: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1351802-164-factorization-0825/page__st__2000#entry27695851

murch

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Morph mod

Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/4Bs91XJn
Whats the bug? Flying around the world as a bat
Can it be repeated? I'ts the first time
Known Fix:

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.