Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? its more of an exploit then a bug but if some 1 hasnt done any reasearch and u toss him a lets say 70% researched thaumanomicon he has all the research without doing any of it
Can it be repeated? can't really try it only 2 people on the server
Known Fix: ...

cheezytacos

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Nature 1.6.4 2.1.13
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug?: Missing Texture for Imp skin
nZMPEkJ.png

Can it be repeated? Yes, the missing texture is seen from all players on the server.
Known Fix: None known

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
how do I get rid of this though xD

Christmas Easter Egg disabling

Portal Gun.cfg

clientspecific {
# Boolean:
# 'Tis the season to be jolly!
I:christmasPotatOS=0

Or alternatively. Just set your computer clock to Dec 28th. Set it back once Christmas is over. That will disable all the "holiday surprises" from different mods. -- In other words lie to the game...

Last edited:
Reactions: PortRouge

nevo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version:ender storage
Pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/1Wx8ybZS
Whats the bug?placed down a ender tank then walked away then crashed started game again and chunk was reset
Can it be repeated? yes happened twice already
Known Fix:none

ChrisTiffer

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thuamacraft 4.0.5b
Whats the bug? The Wand of the Apprentice cannot be crafted and the same goes for the rest of the wands. Doesn't show up in the NEI either.
Known Fix: None, Sounds like a ID conflict? I'm not sure.

ModPack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Tinkerers Construct 1.6.4_ 1.5.2.1
Whats the bug? The Casting table won't catch the liquid for the smeltery. The Basin however can.
Known Fix: None, maybe another ID conflict?

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thuamacraft 4.0.5b
Whats the bug? The Wand of the Apprentice cannot be crafted and the same goes for the rest of the wands. Doesn't show up in the NEI either.
Known Fix: None, Sounds like a ID conflict? I'm not sure.

ModPack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Tinkerers Construct 1.6.4_ 1.5.2.1
Whats the bug? The Casting table won't catch the liquid for the smeltery. The Basin however can.
Known Fix: None, maybe another ID conflict?
(a) Welcome to Thaumcraft 4. Wands are totally different now. Check out the guide stickied at the top of the Mod Discussion subforum. Not a bug.
(b) More information is required. Been using the smeltery just fine thus far.

ChrisTiffer

Jul 29, 2019
(a) Welcome to Thaumcraft 4. Wands are totally different now. Check out the guide stickied at the top of the Mod Discussion subforum. Not a bug.
(b) More information is required. Been using the smeltery just fine thus far.

Thanks for the fast response bud, The Smeltery for tinkerers construct made out of seared bricks. I was able to smelt things like raw copper ore just fine, but the faucet doesn't seem to work on a casting table at all. I right click and nothing comes out onto it. However, if I use a Casting Basin I can see the liquid animation pour down into it and it works just fine.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the fast response bud, The Smeltery for tinkerers construct made out of seared bricks. I was able to smelt things like raw copper ore just fine, but the faucet doesn't seem to work on a casting table at all. I right click and nothing comes out onto it. However, if I use a Casting Basin I can see the liquid animation pour down into it and it works just fine.
What cast are you using?

Supacash

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.0.7
Mod & Version: Chicken Chunks v 1.3.3.3
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/y54Aauv5
Whats the bug? After I play a while only on my singleplayer worlds my game stops and it says that chicken chunks has crashed my game
Can it be repeated? Yes it does
Known Fix: I have not seen one

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
http://imgur.com/wqmMVjl,LmfaFg0

Here is a picture of the Casting Table I am using and the second picture being the Basin that does work.
The Casting Table isn't meant to be poured into blank. Here's what you can do:
  • mix up some aluminum brass or melt some gold in the Smeltery
  • right click an ingot -- iron or gold are safest -- into the Casting Table
  • pour the aluminum brass or gold over the ingot. It should then pour. Voila, ingot cast!
  • you can now use the ingot cast to pour out other metals as ingots. Do the same process with stone/flint/wood/etc. tool parts to create the casts for those (this is changed from before when you could make a blank cast and cut it in the stencil table).
This is how they work now. Not a bug.

ChrisTiffer

Jul 29, 2019
The Casting Table isn't meant to be poured into blank. Here's what you can do:
  • mix up some aluminum brass or melt some gold in the Smeltery
  • right click an ingot -- iron or gold are safest -- into the Casting Table
  • pour the aluminum brass or gold over the ingot. It should then pour. Voila, ingot cast!
  • you can now use the ingot cast to pour out other metals as ingots. Do the same process with stone/flint/wood/etc. tool parts to create the casts for those (this is changed from before when you could make a blank cast and cut it in the stencil table).
This is how they work now. Not a bug.
Thanks for the quick responses and help. I appreciate it. Thank you again.

seannyyx

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is the right place.
Bug: placing fluiduct next to tinkers seared faucet causes faucet to turn invisible and having invisible faucet in view causes world crash.
Fix:
Completely removing tinkers construct from world by deleting mod from server, saving world and re-adding tinker mod.

Prevention until fix: avoid puting fluiducts anywhere near faucets.
Other tinker blocks are fine.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, following up on my previous post, i have finally figured out the cause and solution to my problem (and everybody else playing SMP's problem.)

First: The Problem
The direwolf20 server archive includes a pregenerated config folder. Normally this would be fine, however, the pregenerated base.conf in forestry contains certain IDs in the 31xxx range (namely copper ingot, bronze gear, etc.) When direwolf20 clients were first generated, they also contained the certain IDs in the 31xxx range, this being deduced from the fact that this was not an issue until i regenerated my configs for the first time. Where the conflict comes into play is that when configs are regenerated for the client (and likely the server as well) those same items are configured to be in the 5xxx ID range.

Second: The solution (server side)
Server: Delete your configs, let the server regenerate the proper configs.
Client: Also delete your configs, let the client regenerate the proper configs.

Third: The solution (for players with properly generated configs trying to play on servers without the correct IDs)
Replace your properly generated with the incorrect ones from the direwolf20 server archive.

TLDR:
server 31k, you are 5k
server delete config, 5k now
you and server make happy good fun time

I really wish you guys actually gave me help with this rather than just telling me that it was "strange."

Not sure where your server got their configs but Forestry ID's are the same as the client in every version of DW20.

If you deleted the configs that came with the server... yes the configs would be different. This is user error not a modpack bug. Don't delete the server configs we ship with the server packs. They match the client configs we ship.

Creator84

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.0.7 (server)
Mod & Version: ThemalExpansion 3.0.0.b10a
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/5fayhrMR

Whats the bug?
When playing and doing nothing with the mod items, the server may die and it can't be started again without restoring the chunk to a previous version.
From the crashlog it seems to be a tick error while some machines or "ducts" are running.

Can it be repeated? Happens once in a while.

Known Fix: Restore the chunk to a previous version and try again..

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.0.7
Mod & Version: ThemalExpansion 3.0.0.b10a
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/5fayhrMR

Whats the bug?
When playing and doing nothing with the mod items, the server may die and it can't be started again without restoring the chunk to a previous version.
From the crashlog it seems to be a tick error while some machines or "ducts" are running.

Can it be repeated? Happens once in a while.

Known Fix: Restore the chunk to a previous version and try again..

Fix it by updating TE3 to 3.0.0 www.teamcofh.com/index.php?page=downloads

Draco_Zandros

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug?
Dryads multiplied - Had a world hole near my home which a dryad was constantly "falling" into, went away from it to try to force a reload and when I came back there were several dryads dotted about which started multiplying very rapidly, only stopped multiplying when I quit and reloaded. Biomes involved were forest, river and plains. Had a chunk loader in the map but had reduced range to 1, world hole was approx 6 chunks away from chunk loader.
Can it be repeated? Not a clue!
Known Fix:

incinerat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.7
Mod & Version: extra utilities
Pastebin link to crash log:dont have it awailable at the moment
Whats the bug? When using spikes from eu the client and server crashes when they damage multiple enteties
Can it be repeated? Have managed to recreate it multipe times, tho ive only tested with blazes
Known Fix: dont use spikes in mob traps

Status
Not open for further replies.