Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narwhal

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20
Mod And Version: Direwolf20 pack, v1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: My client crashed so none, but I attached the crash log from the file.
The bug: I right clicked a tesseract with a tinkers construct pick, and then my game crashed along with my client, and when I tried to log back on to my world, it wasn't in the menu. My other two test worlds are there, and the my world is in my saves, but it doesn't come up on the client.
Can it be repeated? Not in my world...but likely somewhere else.
Known fix: None
I have the same problem, my world is in the saves folder but does not show up in game

Reactions: RestrictedDruid

Alacardjr

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.7
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2 1.0.2b
Pastebin link to console log: N/A
Whats the bug? Crafting alter not working, when you trow a blank rune in it nothing happens.. here's some pics to see my setup
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

Attachments

• 2013-12-22_21.11.22.png
    2013-12-22_21.11.22.png
    730.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 2013-12-22_21.12.15.png
    2013-12-22_21.12.15.png
    690 KB · Views: 52

Shephipster

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: DireWolf 20 1.6.4
Mod and version: Industrial Craft 2
Pastebin to crash: No crash
What's the bug? : Using an Industrial Craft 2 wrench on a Nuclear Reactor will result in the inventory dropping the inventory, while any other parts
of the reactor keep the inventory. Doubles the inventory of a nuclear reactor.
Repeatable: Yes, repeatable every time.

Sathoss16

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 (Version Recommended - 1.0.7 ) -- Cannot duplicate
Mod and version: Possibly Biomes O' Plenty conflicting with Vanilla.
Pastebin to crash: No crash.
What's the bug? : The Biomes, when generated, are being cut up and their are many cut up chunks between elevation and temperature.
Repeatable: Yes, Generated New Chunks and happened again.
Known Fix: None.

Can send pictures or anything else if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.7
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.b10a
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/H7eYiY4b
Whats the bug?: When i played around with Thermal Expansion Machines and Itemducts, it crashed. After it crashed, i couldn't play my world anymore.
Can it be repeated?:Yes

I can second this one. This exact same crash happened on the server I run. Had to change the item ID for the ducts to another ID. Start the server and check everything real quick. Then stop the server and change the item ID back. This resulted in the itemducts being delete. But, we able to keep playing on the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1387773458][/DOUBLEPOST]
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 (Version Recommended - 1.0.7 )
Mod and version: Possibly Biomes O' Plenty conflicting with Vanilla.
Pastebin to crash: No crash.
What's the bug? : The Biomes, when generated, are being cut up and their are many cut up chunks between elevation and temperature.
Repeatable: Yes, Generated New Chunks and happened again.
Known Fix: None.

Can send pictures or anything else if needed.

Yep, saw this one when were testing the new server. Wound up deleting the world and starting from scratch without BOP generation. We did edit the spawn house and a few other things back in.

subarct1c

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4 / 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/sY73mEU9
Whats the bug? Randomly crash with this error, mostly when exploring new areas.
Can it be repeated? Yes, once you crash with this bug you will crash anytime to login to the server, unless you move yourself by editing your player's NBT data or have someone teleport you away from where you are.

AntiTheta

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.0.7)
Mod & Version: ars magica 2 (1.0.2b) or railcraft (8.3.0.0)
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? when using a dig spell to break a railcraft machine block (ie. rolling machine, steam oven, steam turbine housing...etc) it will drop 2 of that block.
Can it be repeated? tested in 2 worlds with both projectile and touch dig spells.
Known Fix:

edit: this also happens with tinkers' mechwork's drawbridge, but not the advanced or extended drawbridge.

Last edited:

thebatfink

Jul 29, 2019
I can second this one. This exact same crash happened on the server I run. Had to change the item ID for the ducts to another ID. Start the server and check everything real quick. Then stop the server and change the item ID back. This resulted in the itemducts being delete. But, we able to keep playing on the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1387773458][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yep, saw this one when were testing the new server. Wound up deleting the world and starting from scratch without BOP generation. We did edit the spawn house and a few other things back in.

I read that terrain gen was messed up in an earlier version of DW20 so did a new world in 1.0.5 (or 1.0.6 forget now).. it's much better but when exploring the other day I came across this again as you guys are saying - its definitely a little messed up. A mountain will literally appear to be caved with a knife along a chunk boundary and go from jungle to flat tundra in a single line of blocks.[DOUBLEPOST=1387781857][/DOUBLEPOST]
I believe you're experiencing a fluid-duct version of the same crash I had earlier. Your world is probably corrupted, possibly to the point where you'll have had a chunk reset. You will need to edit it in MCEdit or another editor and correct the defect. Please avoid altering ducts which have items/liquid inside until the pack updates to include Thermal Expansion b11 or better.

Hey thanks for the help. Downloaded MCEdit and deleted the blocks on the side of my smeltery where I thought the fluid ducts had caused an issue. Logged back in and replaced the deleted blocks, everything is now working OK. Lost my research in my Thurmcraft table though but hey ho, least got my bees back!

BTW I don't think this is an issue with upgrading and not holding the ducts in inventory as was advised because I didn't update between placing the ducts and the problem starting.. It was all whilst using the same version of the pack.

RebelliousUno

Jul 29, 2019
I read that terrain gen was messed up in an earlier version of DW20 so did a new world in 1.0.5 (or 1.0.6 forget now).. it's much better but when exploring the other day I came across this again as you guys are saying - its definitely a little messed up. A mountain will literally appear to be caved with a knife along a chunk boundary and go from jungle to flat tundra in a single line of blocks.[DOUBLEPOST=1387781857][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey thanks for the help. Downloaded MCEdit and deleted the blocks on the side of my smeltery where I thought the fluid ducts had caused an issue. Logged back in and replaced the deleted blocks, everything is now working OK. Lost my research in my Thurmcraft table though but hey ho, least got my bees back!

BTW I don't think this is an issue with upgrading and not holding the ducts in inventory as was advised because I didn't update between placing the ducts and the problem starting.. It was all whilst using the same version of the pack.

Yep I've had similar things happen to the point of taking hourly backups of my server now.
Avoid interacting with backstuffed ducts, if you need to interact with one stick a chest further down the line to unstuff it first. I've also taken to sticking them into redstone activated modes and turning them off with levers first to be on the safe side.

CracksisT

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: OpenPeripheral
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Whats the bug? There's is no recipe for the thin wire.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Updating the mod.

Reactions: Mogens Høj

Zimon

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.6 without qCraft and Hats
Mod & Version: Logistic pipes
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/9eLtPdqX
Whats the bug? I have Logistic pipes system connected to ME interface from AE by chassi mk5 (item sink , terminus, quick sort, provider modules) and request pipe. When i put module "mod based item sink" to my chassi mk2( or mk3) connected to iron chest after few second i got crash, Chest is connected to to AE system by storage bus
Can it be repeated? If i dont remove my mod baased module after i log to my game after few second i got client crash, its happen every time...
Known Fix: nope

sorry for my bad english

Hobo

Jul 29, 2019
It happened again -.-

Modpack: Direwolf20
Mod And Version: Direwolf20 pack, v1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: Unable to provide (read bug for details)
The bug:
I loaded my world after exiting earlier, and before I get in my client crashes. This happens everytime I try to load it. My console also crashes within seconds of the code appearing, so a crashlog is unable to be provided. The only portion of code I was able to see in time is 'Invalid session id'. Yesterday, I restarted my world because of this bug, so I really hope it gets fixed so I don't have to restart twice in three days.
Can it be repeated? Probably somehow.
Known fix: None

Happened to me today. i was trying to get a stack of wood form a barrel reversed to connect to an itemduct to keep it linear... and notthing happened. tryed with unother barrel (same upside down setup) and notthing. Then the crash and now it wont load. client boot up when i try to load it gets me back to launcher. here the most recent crashlog (U can find the crash log inside FTB\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\crash-reports)

Attachments

• crash-2013-12-23_21.33.56-server.txt
    26.9 KB · Views: 61

cavetree

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.0.7) -- Cannot duplicate
Mod & Version: ProjectRed (4.1.0.13)
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Applying bone meal on (some?) stained sapling will quite often result in growing a fake tree with trunk starting just above the sapling. The tree can be cut down and leaves destroyed but it render no wood blocks or saplings.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: Quitting and re-loading removes the fake tree (keeps the planted sapling) but will not fully fix the problem which can happen again (often does).

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.0.7) -- Reported
Mod & Version: Forestry for Minecraft 2.3.1.0 (698) (or IndustrialCraft 2 (2.0.316-experimental))
Whats the bug? IC2 machines with RE-Batteries in their recipes (like Generator or BatBox) can't be crafted in Forestry Worktable unless the batteries are at least a little bit charged. The recipe is still recognized, but the crafted item can not be taken out of the product slot, or it generates just a ghost item, which doesn't stay in the inventory.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: None. A workaround is to use TE Machinist's Workbench.

RestrictedDruid

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what the bug is or how to fix what's creating the problem. However, I was able to get my world back by copying the contents of my saved file, creating a new world on the direwolf20 pack, and then replacing all the contents of the new world folder with my old world contents. I lost my levels and what was in my inventory, but it gave me the world back. Hope this helps/wasn't too confusing!

Just tried this... didn't work. I created a new world. It displayed as "New World" when I clicked on "Single Player". Then I deleted all contents, replaced them with the contents of my world backup and when I clicked on "Single Player" this time, the file was gone. This is so frustrating and confusing.

lurch92

Jul 29, 2019
Mod P
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.0.7) -- Cannot duplicate
Mod & Version:CC Turtles.
Whats the bug? Created turtle mining well similar to that of Direwolfs, works when player is nearby but crashes the server when left. Single player game tried, game also crashes but in a different way. Items can't be interacted with. Chunk loaders are set up to move with the mining wells. Pastebins of the turtle program can be posted if needed.
Can it be repeated? Yes on SSP and SMP.
Known Fix: Not that I know of.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Mod P
Mod & Version:CC Turtles.
Whats the bug? Created turtle mining well similar to that of Direwolfs, works when player is nearby but crashes the server when left. Single player game tried, game also crashes but in a different way. Items can't be interacted with. Chunk loaders are set up to move with the mining wells. Pastebins of the turtle program can be posted if needed.
Can it be repeated? Yes on SSP and SMP.
Known Fix: Not that I know of.
You need to be very careful such that there is /always/ a chunkloader covering your turtle. This means when you /move/ things automatically (since your player isn't there to chunkload them inherently) you require TWO chunkloaders. One to place down to become the primary and the previous primary to pick up.

Dwobbel

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Minefactory Reloaded 2.7.4b1-215 - Mystcraft 0.10.11.00 - Chicken Chunks 1.3.3.3
Whats the bug?
Minefactory Reloaded Harvesters don't pick up saplings and apples in a Mystcraft age loaded with a chunkloader.

1. Make Mystcraft world
2. Set up MFR Oak Wood farm with a planter and a harvester
3. Enderchest as output for the harvester. Make a second one to take with you to the Overworld. (Same issue happens with normal chests. I use an Enderchest to make it easier to see the issue)
4. Start up farm, look at the output while you're in the Mystcraft age. You'll get saplings, apples and wood.
5. Set up a chunkloader, covering the entire farm.
6. Go back to the overworld.

Expected:
Enderchest keeps filling up with saplings, apples and wood.

Actual:
Enderchest is only being filled with wood. No apples or saplings are being added.

When you go back to the mystcraft age it will work as expected again.
I've also tested this when swapping the Overworld and a Mystcraft age. In the Overworld MFR Harvesters don't require a player to be near to function as expected.

Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: Player entity has to be near for Harvesters to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.