Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

fAcElEsS27

Jul 29, 2019
I can't post the error because I don't know if it is an error but when I download version 1.0.6 of the DW20 pack the console shows its loading LWJGL 2.9.0 and doesn't load. The screen that Minecraft actually loads in shows nothing, then says "not responding" then closes, then reopens again then closes completely. I have tried rolling back to a previous version and it does the same thing. I did not know about the railcraft thing not working with TE. Could that be the issue? And if so then what should I do? Thanks in advance

Mercano

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.6 -- Project Red has to add MFR compatibility for this to work.

Mod & Version: MFR 2.7.4B1 & ProjectRed 4.1.0.13

Pastebin link to crash log: N/A

Whats the bug?

ProjectRed's stained saplings won't work in any of the MFR machinery. The Planter won't plant them, the BioReactor won't turn them into ethanol, and the Harvester won't break their leaves or collect the drops. The Harvester will, however, chop down the trunk if you plant the tree manually, as Stained Trees don't have their own logs, they just use oak.

I'm not sure if the issue is ProjectRed not registering them correctly as plants, MFR not whitelisting them, or something else, so I'm hoping someone here knows where to route this report.

Can it be repeated?

Yes

Known Fix:

None

Last edited by a moderator:

LordEbon

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 -- Fixed in update
Mod & Version: TE in DW20 1.0.6
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/xDuEYQeU
Whats the bug?: Attempting to open the GUI for a pulverizer causes it to briefly appear, inventory to appear to shift around/desync followed by a crash. No TE pipes etc. existed in world during the 1.0.5 -> 1.0.6 and the pulverizer is newly created in 1.0.6. I have not tested any other TE machines.
Can it be repeated?: Yes, in my existing world. Pulverizer seems to work fine in a newly created test world, so perhaps a lingering issue not solved by disabling heat blocks?
Known Fix:

Reactions: RestrictedDruid

Tezorian

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.6 -- Fixed in update
Mod & Version: Tinkers Construct (?)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/2Syy854Y
Whats the bug?: Pouring Aluminum-brass into a casting basin results in a blank cast, instead of a block of Aluminum Brass. However, right-clicking on the casting basin results in this crash. Replacing the castin basin does not solve the problem.
Can it be repeated? No.
Known Fix: Remove the casting bin. Set up casting table and pour one ingot (creating a blank cast might work too, haven't tried that). Remove the ingot, place the casting bin back and now normal blocks should be created.

edit: When it's fixed, it's no longer repeatable.

Tezorian

Jul 29, 2019
One question regarding posting bugs. I keep editing my previous bug report, since that one still remains with the current version. Should i keep doing that or add another bug report when the modpack version changes?

ChromeFX

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.6 -- Appears fixed in newest update.
Mod & Version: Railcraft(?) Thermal Expansion(?)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/LhDb1qYg
Whats the bug?: Industrial steam engines would'nt input steam from a directly connected steam boiler with any redstone signal from gates or redstone torches, so i tried pumping the steam out of the boiler first, with thermal expansion fluiducts (All (1.0.4) ducts were updated and recrafted and removed before 1.0.6 update, as instructed) when i connected the fluiduct and tried accessing the industrial engine GUI the game crashed, and if anyone nears my base they crash to.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Dont know

KriegVonBeck

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 -- Vanilla Texture stitcher bug. No way to fix. Removing RC or FZ temporarily fixes it but the underlying issue is still there.
Mod & Version: ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.b10a & Railcraft_1.6.4-8.3.0.0
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash to report
Whats the bug? A different texture takes the place of steam in liquid form when in the gui or in tanks. This also shows in Thermal Expansion's florbs.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:None
2013-12-20_00.06.34.png

Carpemofo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.6 -- Fixed in next update.
Mod & Version:Thermal Expansion
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/jMUmQKYV
Whats the bug?:Instant crash when placing a Fluiduct (opaque). The item ducts and normal fluiducts work just fine. It's just the Opaque Fluiducts that has the issue.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: No idea.

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.06 -- Fixed in next update.
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Cant make a Schematic recipe in the Cyclic Assembler. I went back to every version until 1.03 and that was the last version you could make a recipe in the cyclic assembler for a schematic
Can it be repeated?Yes
Known Fix: None so far

hpbotha

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4 1.0.3 + servertools-1.6.4-build17-srg
Pastebin link to crash log:
What’s the bug?
XP Duplication.
When you have experience let say lvl 30 enchant an item(or use an anvil) and stand over a XP drain on a tank it will start draining from lvl 30 where it should not be able to drain any xp
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: after you have done the enchant you need to earn experience to let it start from lvl 0 again and then you are able to drain 30 lvl again
same isue present in 1.0.4 as well.
same isue present in 1.0.6 as well.
Is there anyone having the same isue or is there just somthing funky/Exploitable on my side?

Yuo use the xp and the you can still go dump all the xp you used into the XP drain on a tank.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.6 & 1.0.7 -- Fixed in next update
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion b10a
Pastebin link to crash log: http://cofhmods.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/cofhmods-27 http://pastebin.com/Z5KgTzG0 A different user already reported this issue to the author.
Whats the bug?: Backstuffed itemduct broken / altered to remove back-stuffing source side. (So far tested only with a 1 length item duct)
Can it be repeated?Yes
Known Fix: According to the IRC: (UTC) 20131220-07:12:32 <@KingLemming> Yes mjevans - fixed (context: in b11)

I have not yet tested to see if updating to b11 manually resolves this issue. I will be doing so shortly and will /update/ this post once I have done this test.

IMPORTANT CRASH HANDLING NOTICE: If your world has already crashed MAKE A BACKUP then purge the effected entities/blocks in MCEdit (the recent version that doesn't delete mod blocks) or another editor. Updating to b11 to try to fix this issue causes a chunk reset and the world crashes anyway.

Difinity

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.7
Mod & Version: IC2/NEI (IC2 - Unknown) (NEI - 1.6.1.8) (NEI Plugins - 1.1.0.6)
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash log
Whats the bug? The Raw Carbon Fibre recipe in NEI seems to be wrong. It shows combinations of coal dust and pulverized coal, but only 3 total items in the recipe when 4 are required.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Use 4 items (coal dust and/or pulverized coal)

weshay

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.64 v1.0.7
Mod & Version: Extra Utilities
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/zBttBt1e
What's the bug? In Peaceful the peaceful Table crashes game on a kill
Can it be repeated?Yes
Known Fix: None , removed table from play

gago

Jul 29, 2019

Mod & Version: Extra utilities v1.0.2

Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/XEnEq7i9

Whats the bug? I've put a Transfer node on a hopper(connected to ~20 other hoppers) by my enderman farm. Crashed& i cannot get back online - insta crash.

Can it be repeated? Tried just putting transfer node on a hopper& a set of hoppers - didn't work.

Known Fix: Don't know a fix.

According to the server admins, they cannot remove this item by changing the ID, like they did with armor stands because the chunk is not loaded.
Any other possible solutions, besides never going there again?

Nooska

Jul 29, 2019
After a completely fresh reinstall of java and all modpack associations (complete delition and loading), the FML log shows it is AE related.

Since I've already posted here about it, I will post the fml log excerpt here (will happily go to tech support if that is needed)

2013-12-19 21:34:09 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Caught exception from AppliedEnergistics
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in '/saves/First attempt/data/AppEng.dat:1'
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:625)
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:100)
at appeng.common.AppEngWorldSettings.<init>(AppEngWorldSettings.java:29)
at appeng.common.AppEngWorldSettings.getInstance(AppEngWorldSettings.java:38)
at appeng.common.AppEng.serverStarting(AppEng.java:700)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverStarting(Loader.java:748)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStarting(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:109)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
2013-12-19 21:34:09 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] A fatal exception occurred during the server starting event
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown character ' ' in '/saves/First attempt/data/AppEng.dat:1'
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:625)
at net.minecraftforge.common.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:100)
at appeng.common.AppEngWorldSettings.<init>(AppEngWorldSettings.java:29)
at appeng.common.AppEngWorldSettings.getInstance(AppEngWorldSettings.java:38)
at appeng.common.AppEng.serverStarting(AppEng.java:700)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:545)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverStarting(Loader.java:748)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerStarting(FMLCommonHandler.java:314)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:109)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
2013-12-19 21:34:09 [INFO] [Minecraft-Server] Stopping server

I have a quartz grinding stone and handle (and some ores) but nothing else from AE (as far as I remember) anywhere in my world, so if it is only AE messing up, I can live with losing AE and getting it back at this point if that is possible.

Fix: After removing the AE dat file I got a similar error for portalgun, removing that dat file as well let me load up the world (and generate new dat files) - I only lost my waypoints, and everything seems to work fine now.

GunplayCZ

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20(v1.0.7) -- Fixed in future update
Mod & Version:ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.b10a
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? After updating to latest version (dw20,smp, v1.0.7) i have invincible blocks instead fluiducts in my house, can't breake them or replace with block :(
Can it be repeated? nope
Known Fix: -- http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/important-update-news.36499/

Vircomore

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20(v1.0.7)
Mod & Version:ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.b10a
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? After updating to latest version (dw20,smp, v1.0.7) i have invincible blocks instead fluiducts in my house, can't breake them or replace with block :(
Can it be repeated? nope
Known Fix:

As others have posted, you have two options to fix this:

1. Use MCEdit or another world-editing tool to manually delete all ducts/conduits from your house.
2. Build a "Terrain Smasher" and take it around putting it against each pipe and have it smash the pipe.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 -- Vanilla bug. No known fix.
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A. See attached image.
Whats the bug? A different texture is displayed in the steam dynamo.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

The texture is different from the one posted by KriegVonBeck I assume because it is a different machine.

tyku.jpg

KriegVonBeck

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A. See attached image.
Whats the bug? A different texture is displayed in the steam dynamo.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

The texture is different from the one posted by KriegVonBeck I assume because it is a different machine.

tyku.jpg
Yes that is correct, I got the same issue with the steam dynamo. Still no fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.