Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudStrife13

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version: 1.0.3
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Unable to download the pack, once there is a few kilobytes left to download, the progress stops, and it then goes back to the launcher with all the clickable items gray, and then after a few seconds the launcher and console closes, and that is why I am unable to get a pastebin link to the crash log, I have tried deleting the 'ftblauncher' folder, running the launcher as an administrator, and disabling my anti-virus software.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Not known

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Well with lines like this one I disagree: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

PermGen refers to the heap space where all the loaded classes are stored and it is exclusively used to store the class definitions. AM2 obviously requires a bit more space then your currently giving it. I would recommend giving it at least 128mb but as I said I give it 256mb.

You can do so by putting the following into the Additional Java Parameters under advanced options in the options tab on the launcher:

-XX:MaxPermSize=128m or -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
Edit: Turns out -XX:MaxPermSize=256m seemed to work. Thanks!

If it wasn't just one mod causing the error, I'd agree. AM2 alone shouldn't take up that much memory. As I've said before, the pack runs smoothly with Ars Magica disabled. Having game-breaking lag dependent upon a single mod makes me stop assuming "not enough space" and start assuming "memory leak bug."

Last edited:

Tezorian

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? Both molten bronze and molten aluminum brass don't seem to want to properly exit the Smeltery distribution system. I've used both the BC pipes and the Fluiducts. They both result in the same. The first time it enters the system after clearing it, it works. Not sure if it always has the same hickup as it's automated, but every time i checked back, either one was locking the system.
At the moment i have the two on a separate drain and i can see the brass still remaining in the pipes, but the smeltery is no longer overflowing, so i assume that works.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Put both bronze and brass on a separate system.

edit: Fixed in 1.0.4

Last edited:

Majgamer

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.3
Mod & Version:
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/cFUms7P0
Whats the bug? mod dupe dont know what the problem is
Can it be repeated? Yes, happens all the time
Known Fix:

I am also having this problem, I have Deleted the modpack many times, to no avail, the mods duplicated,for me at least, are MFR and it's addons, forestry and forge multipart, thats all I can see, but it looks like theres more trailing down past the window.

toanme

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Opis_1.1.0_alpha
link to picture of it: http://i42.tinypic.com/2rhrd05.jpg
Whats the bug? Whenever I started a new world on my server the minimap seems to be overlayed on old maps. (I provided a picture of it here above)
Can it be repeated?
Known Fix:

nwalex

Jul 29, 2019
I deleted every thing and reinstalled the ftb launcher yet i still get duplicate mods.

so i got mine to work, because i have two hard drives the launcher and the mod packs were installing to both the hdd and the ssd even though i specified in the beginning of the FTB install that i wanted the files to go to my hdd. so i had to delete all the files on the hdd and just run it from the ssd. it was just installing in two places and one of them was not specified in the initial install, make sure to check all your minecraft folders for the duplicate launcher and files, i re installed it a lot of times and just didn't realize that for some reason ftb launcher was in my appdata/roaming files.

Kwequay

Jul 29, 2019

Mod & Version: Thaumcraft

Whats the bug? Greatwood planks placed are usually invisible, though WAILA shows them as placed.

Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: N.A.

AlienKnitter

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3 b8
Whats the bug? Leadstone (and possibly other) conduits will drain energy when the chunk is unloaded and then reloaded.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Update to b9c.

Edited to shorten when I found a fix.

Last edited:

Tezorian

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? The recipe for the cyclic assembler does not work, it is present in NEI.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Spawn in it.
8eKTIbo.jpg

Last edited:

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? The recipe for the cyclic assembler does not work, it is present in NEI.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Spawn in it.

I suggest checking you are trying to craft it with the right components as it works fine for me

hOYzAfX.png

Macito

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug?

The ic2 is in experimental version and there is no crafting for Reinforced stone and that's a problem because in a server we don't have creative mode to pick from there and we would like to take the quantum suit ... resolve this please! :C.

AlienKnitter

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug?

The ic2 is in experimental version and there is no crafting for Reinforced stone and that's a problem because in a server we don't have creative mode to pick from there and we would like to take the quantum suit ... resolve this please! :C.

You craft reinforced stone differently now. If I remember correctly, you use a CF sprayer on Iron Scaffolding, but I don't use IC2 very much, so it's possible either I misremember or it changed since then.

UV_Searching

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/J6raerZh
Whats the bug? runs along fine-ish for a while, but every 5-15 minutes, it freezes & crashes on me. have to force quit it.
Can it be repeated? ALL THE TIME
Known Fix: Crying helps, a little.

RoxyLuffer

Jul 29, 2019
I deleted every thing and reinstalled the ftb launcher yet i still get duplicate mods.
go into your appdata folder and look for the "Ftblauncher" folder. go into it, then into the "Modpacks" folder. Delete the Direwolf20 Modpack (don't worry about losing saves or texture packs) this will fix your problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1387179235][/DOUBLEPOST]Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v-1.0.3
Mod & Version: Morph: Not sure which version
Whats the bug? Favourites don't stay in the Favourites ring

Reactions: 10chaos1

Milo36

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.03
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash
Whats the bug? I can not plant 2 crops next to each other. It don't work with carrots, whear, barrley and potatoes! (It happens only in 1 world created in version 1.0)

thomason

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.03
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
whats the bug? using Ethanol in a biogas engine will not produce 5 mj per tick but 4 (source: http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com/Ethanol) neither can't I put ehtanol in a combustion engine...
So maybe the wiki isn't correct of forestry and the feed the beast (checked both wiki's) or they changed this lately or it is changed in the config which i didn't check...?

Status
Not open for further replies.