Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

killrbladez

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: N/A
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Even though the 1.0.1 version was taken down, using Recommended kept the modpack as it was.
Can it be repeated? After reinstalling 1.0.0, no.
Known Fix: Reinstalling 1.0.0

exolin17

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: ProjectRed
Whats the bug? Using the Saws from project red cause client crash on multiplayer servers, and simply don't work on single player.
Can it be repeated? Yes, tried it with multiple blocks

AwesomeNaught4000

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: All Modpacks on the FTB launcher. o_O
Mod & Version: N / A :(
Pastebin link to crash log: From when i launch the Direwolf20 pack: http://pastebin.com/tm2ERm7h
Whats the bug? Directly when i try to launch any modpack on the launcher it says:
''Error extracting natives: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream'' launches the game, And after 3 seconds it crashes and my launcher opens again.
Can it be repeated? Yes, I've tried to launch any pack. But as i said, the launcher always crash. :p

Please help fast as i really wan't to play the new Direwolf20 pack :)

Tokalu

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (v1.0.2) Minecraft Version 1.6.4
Mod & Version: N/A
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/0xdkCnmn

Whats the bug? Crash while starting up, I get this with this version but I also got it for the 1.0.0.
Problem starts around line 3695 (I think)
Not sure if its me or what.

Can it be repeated? Yes I get it every time with only this modpack.
Known fix: Would like to know. If I can fix it myself I would be forever grateful.

Sirnuggleton

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Not Sure
Whats the bug?
Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches
Complete details are in the log file
ID 335 is mismatched between world and game
ID 79 is mismatched between world and game

Can it be repeated? Happens every time I try to start my already created world but does not happen when I create a fresh world
Known Fix: start fresh?

Sw33tR0llThief

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf 20
Mod & Version: Portal Gun 2.0.1
Whats the bug: On a SMP server portals are not unique to the player anymore. If one person has a P-body gun for example and another has that same gun they can overwrite each others portals. Portals are supposed to be unique to the player regardless of the same gun.
Can it be repeated? Repeated with P-body, Standard, Bacon, Atlas, Potato guns.
Known Fix: None that I can find.
Only the bacon and potato gun are unique to the player, the other guns have always been common among the whole server...

nick1wasd

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Not Sure
Whats the bug?
Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches
Complete details are in the log file
ID 335 is mismatched between world and game
ID 79 is mismatched between world and game

Can it be repeated? Happens every time I try to start my already created world but does not happen when I create a fresh world
Known Fix: start fresh?
THAT my friend is MFR's fault as it overwrites milk buckets (335) and ice (79) it's normal, just load anyways, nothing crashes :D

Reactions: RestrictedDruid

Dheyjin

Jul 29, 2019
English isn't my first language, so bare with me please.

Mod &Version: Project: Red
What's the Bug ? The inverted lamps and lanterns keep falling off of non-full blocks, like fences. The amount of time it takes varies greatly. Sometimes they stick on for half an hour, sometimes just a couple seconds. Like decaying leaves, the lamps vanish and the item falls to the floor.
Can it be repeated? Yes, I had to pick them up and replace them over a dozen times by now.
Known Fix: None,yet. They seem to be working fine on full blocks though.

Last edited:

Toby Douglas Cooper

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf 20 1.6.4
Mod: TInkers Construct
What is the Bug: when loading the modpack it highlights there is are mod souce that are duplicate
Can it be repeated: Yes every time
I have tried to disable these mods but still come up with a conflict.

http://pastebin.com/VRps74Gc

Attachments

• upload_2013-12-12_18-8-14.png
    upload_2013-12-12_18-8-14.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: tomownu21

RoxyLuffer

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf 20 1.6.4
Mod: TInkers Construct
What is the Bug: when loading the modpack it highlights there is are mod souce that are duplicate
Can it be repeated: Yes every time
I have tried to disable these mods but still come up with a conflict.

http://pastebin.com/VRps74Gc

I also get that error message. and when I try to enter game, the whole client closes. Also Thaumic Tinkerer isn't part of Tinker's Construct. This problem started when I updated the Direwolf20 1.6 Modpack to the most recent version, and since then I haven't been able to load the First Version of the 1.6 Modpack

Edit: The only way I've seen to "Fix" this is to make a new User on your computer, and switch to that one to play the DW20 1.6 pack under 1.0.0. If you update the pack it will likely do the same thing again. I don't wish to test this as it would require me to make another new user just to play the Direwolf20 1.6 pack

Last edited:

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Portal gun 2.0.1
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Portals spawn you two blocks below the bottom of the portal.
Can it be repeated? Yes, in multiple worlds and with different guns.

Mod & Version: Tinkers' Construct 1.5.2.1
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Left clicking items out of casting tables and casting basins spawns the entities roughly 2 blocks to the left of the table/basin.
Can it be repeated? yes, with multiple worlds, tables, items.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jaded ^..^/ Got a simple, but painful bug to report..

Mod & Version: v1.0.0 of course.

I'd set up a Server to run/test with a few of the local friends. Now, it's possible that I might have caused this issue just setting it up, but here's what I've seen so far.
Once and a while we'll get massive lag across the whole server. causing almost all players to crash out. a minute later, the lag drops, and we can log in again. It's a odd bit of lag, spiking in the high 200+ms range, but I'm assuming that's just beta bugs, and mob population loading across a whole map area. Otherwise, we're still seeing 40-70+ ms ticks. I might be able to trouble shoot this, but then I found the following issue.
The real issue is, although we have Opis in the list of mods, I can't seem to get a lot of the mod-based /commands to work... like for any of the mod commands. And, worse than this, I can't bring up any of the /help commands either through the Server itself, or in-game interface.
I noticed this with a ...953 version of forge before DW came out with his build as well, but I'd attributed that to my poor ability to put mods together correctly. Now I'm not so certain. Repeated it several times, and I'll update with the error msg. that appears in game when I get it loaded and up today.
So, I'm not expecting an immediate fix, but if anyone knows the issue, feel free to buzz me. Also if the high spike rates get tracked down, I'd love to know the cause. My best theory suggests Ars Magica mobs, but I haven't disabled it yet to try to prove it.

Many Thanks ahead of time,
Griff ^..^/
I've been having the same problem in singleplayer. Crash logs:
http://pastebin.com/fwSv8NGw http://pastebin.com/T3s7aqKB

This continued to happen, even when I allocated 4 GB of memory. However, the crash logs only are created some of the time.

tylerlarson

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: AM2_1.0.2b
Whats the bug: Application slows down to a halt
Can it be repeated: yes
Known Fix: Disable mod in launcher

Much of the freezing, halting, and performance issues may be related to this bug. The game plays fine for a bit, but the periodic hiccups quickly increase in frequency and duration to the point where eventually the game freezes completely. There is no crash log, but instead repeated "Can't keep up!" messages show one after another.

Note that test machine is running with 3GB RAM dedicated to MC, so I don't think that's the cause.

Running Java 7 on Linux

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.