Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithrandir85

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.0
Mod & Version: Applied Energistics
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? When I travel back from "Deep Dark", the ME Wireless Access Terminal does not work.
Known Fix: Re-open the game.

nick1wasd

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: not sure.
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? shift clicking coal places it into the top slot of a furnace rather than the bottom. if you place an item into the top slot and then shift click the coal it will not go into the furnace.
Can it be repeated? yes.
Known Fix: manually place coal in furnace.
the first part is vanilla's fault, the second part sounds like inventory tweaks's fault, maybe try a newer version?

nick1wasd

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Any and All mods
Whats the bug? None of my configs stick
Can it be repeated? Yup, every time i open a config file, change stuff, close it, go back, and every thing is as i left it (changed from the default). Open the pack, close it, go back to the config file i edited, and it's back to the default, and every times i open minecraft i type in "/amucfig" (i think that's how it's spelled, the AM2 chat config) and set the box at the bottem to "numeric: yes" i close the game and come back and it's reset to "numeric: no" and for about 4 launches, my light level setting reset (i change it from moody to bright like almost everybody else)
Known Fix: nothing at all helps (don't know why the light level thing broke/fixed itself in the first place)

help anybody?

Tikaran

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:mystcraft 10.11
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug?travel through crystal portal frame with link book does not put you in the spot you linked the book at. Does work when the book is on a book holder
Can it be repeated?yes
Known Fix:

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Direwolf20 1.0.1 no mod
Pastebin; http://pastebin.com/sjyUx0Cv
Bug: Start Singleplayer press anything like e or a block and the Internal Sever shuts down (walking works fine), also it happened right after i updated from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 (had 2 ID conflicts from the update 79 and 3xx)
Can it be repeated?: yes
Known Fix: none that i know of (reversing to 1.0.0 helps but thats not really a fix)

Karysva

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin: n/a
Bug: Starting singleplayer in an old or new world, opening inventory closes/crashes the game entirely.
Can it be repeated?: Yes
Known Fix: none that I am aware of

Darkly

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin; http://pastebin.com/sjyUx0Cv
Bug: Start Singleplayer press anything like e or a block and the Internal Sever shuts down (walking works fine), also it happened right after i updated from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 (had 2 ID conflicts from the update 79 and 3xx)
Can it be repeated?: yes
Known Fix: none that i know of (reversing to 1.0.0 helps but thats not really a fix)
Same here

Makin911

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 - 1.0.1
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft 4.0.5b
Pastebin link to crash log: [url]http://pastebin.com/MXMusvWF[/URL]
Whats the bug? Client crash when i use the tablethingy
Can it be repeated? yes, every time
Known Fix: None that I know of

adriaans

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Latest as of posting download from modpack. Unknown which specific mod is relevant.
Whats the bug? Shift clicking on coal places coal in top slot in furnace.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Manually place the coal.

Mod & Version: Latest as of posting download from modpack.
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash. Unknown how to get logs of it.
Whats the bug? Memory leak whenever I have the hat & hatstand mod on. (it gets noticable after an hour or two)
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix: Disable those two mods fixed it for me.

dynsania

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.01
Mod &Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin link :http://pastebin.com/cC4yYH3i
Whats the bug ? Game crashes when i open inventory, open chest or go to furnace im sure the list goes on but that's all I've got atm .
Can it be repeated ? Every time i open inventory
Known fix: None yet

McMyrtilian

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version: 1.0.1
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash log but copied Console info : http://pastebin.com/rWPeKxNJ

Whats the bug? Game launches and loads ok. When I right click to open chest/inventory or the like, or press 'E', the game closes showing 'closing down internal server'. No crash report. Can open tinkers Tool Station inventory, move around, open doors etc no problem.
Problem from this point in the Console log: 2013-12-12 20:55:33 [INFO] [STDOUT] Inserted super call into axm.c

Can it be repeated? Yes. In existing and new worlds.

knightwolf153

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Vanilla
Pastebin link to crash log: none, just crashes, nothing in log
Whats the bug? Client crash opening inventory.
Can it be repeated? every time...
Known Fix: ??? re downloaded, changed settings, still crashes?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
For everyone with inventory problems, please rollback to 1.0.0 on the launcher, if that doesn't work try force updating it.
The 1.0.1 pack has been pulled down while we determine the cause

lordrandom12

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? when I press E to open invetory the game closes itself
Can it be repeated? yes, whenever I enter the game and press E... I can open other GUI with no problem...

TheIrresponsible

Jul 29, 2019
The client is rolled back to 1.0.0, but in the server downloads, 1.0.1 is still on the site as the only available download. Could you pull this one down, too? I had problems with this, since I tried to set up a fresh server, like, an hour ago, and consequently I also experienced the 1.0.1 problem.
For my private use, I know how to fix the server manually, but for the rest, I think it would be good to roll back the version on server download site too.

Status
Not open for further replies.