Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.014
Mod & Version: Morph & twilight forest
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? You cant morph into Twilight mobs , you also cant Delete the mobs from twilight from your Morph list. my list if full of mobs i dont want and cant use
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: none

Zaes

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Morph & twilight forest
Whats the bug? You cant morph into Twilight mobs , you also cant Delete the mobs from twilight from your Morph list. my list if full of mobs i dont want and cant use
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: none

A workaround for this is when you are in the Morph selection menu, you can 'favourite' the morphs that you frequently use by pressing the "`/~" button. Back out of the menu, press and hold the "`/~" button (the one next to the 1 key) and move your mouse in the direction of the morph that you want and release the button.

Unorthodox

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version:tinkers' mechworks
Pastebin link to crash log:nope
Whats the bug? if you play an advanced drawbridge and break it you get 2 back instead of just the one you placed
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: Change mod code

I don't know if this has been brought up yet or not, but i'm not reading through 73 pages of posts to find out.

DJ REAT

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: (logFor bugOne)http://pastebin.com/K6hu7K5k
Pastebin link to crash log: (logFor bugTwo)http://pastebin.com/ezjFNHNz
Whats the bug? (bugOne)Exception in server tick loop
Whats the bug? (bugTwo)Exception ticking world entities
Can it be repeated? I have 10 crash logs the same as bugOne and 2 of bugTwo
Known Fix: unknown

tggt00

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.14
Mod & Version:
Whats the bug? When I sprint it doesn't change the FOV.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix:

Malific

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Steve's Carts + Thaumcraft
Whats the bug? I'm unable to use Thaumcraft saplings (greatwood/silverwood) with a Steve's Cart equipped with a Wood Cutter and Tree: Exotic addon. The saplings will not drop into any of the Wood Cutter's sapling slots.
Can it be repeated? yes

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Steve's Carts + Thaumcraft
Whats the bug? I'm unable to use Thaumcraft saplings (greatwood/silverwood) with a Steve's Cart equipped with a Wood Cutter and Tree: Exotic addon. The saplings will not drop into any of the Wood Cutter's sapling slots.
Can it be repeated? yes

Intentional

Reactions: Zaes

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
New version of DW20 will come out tomorrow which should hopefully fix the hat issues amongst other things.

Reactions: Zaes

Aron1973

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Computercraft
Whats the bug? I'm not sure if this is a bug or a programing error. I did not make this program from scratsh just made some minor editing to it. I will post a pasebin to the programs down below. With those programs i'm allso using Direwolf20's button api. Everything seems to work fine but after the ticket machine spits out the ticket i get printer:5: Inavlid type of return value 0: expected BOOLEAN, got true or printer:7: Inavlid type of return value 0: expected BOOLEAN, got true depending on what button i'm pressing.
Can some one plz help me?

Can it be repeated? yes
Pastebin: iZ7k5U0Y trainScreen iH9FVATt printer

Last edited:

Bloomer

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Magic Bees 2.1.11
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/FBQrjPLY
Whats the bug? Breeding Wight Bee in Apiary/Alveary causes server crash trying to spawn entity with special ability. Unable to recover and had to rollback server. After searching the nets I found several posts regarding this issue with the specific bee.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Do not breed. I was able to use extra bees genetic machines to remove special ability and breed successfully after rollback with no issues.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Computercraft
Whats the bug? I'm not sure if this is a bug or a programing error. I did not make this program from scratsh just made some minor editing to it. I will post a pasebin to the programs down below. With those programs i'm allso using Direwolf20's button api. Everything seems to work fine but after the ticket machine spits out the ticket i get printer:5: Inavlid type of return value 0: expected BOOLEAN, got true or printer:7: Inavlid type of return value 0: expected BOOLEAN, got true depending on what button i'm pressing.
Can some one plz help me?

Can it be repeated? yes
Pastebin: iZ7k5U0Y trainScreen iH9FVATt printer

This is not the place to ask for help with CC code.

Callmebobzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.16
Mod: Extra Utilities 1.0.3a
What's the bug? Right clicking to access the bag of holding seems to be causing the game to crash. I noticed this issue just after updating the modpack from v1.0.14 to 1.0.16.
Pastebin to Crash Report: http://pastebin.com/fsv3QBbQ
Can it be repeated: Yes, I relaunched the game client three times, giving the game time to finish all of the initial rendering and the FPS to calm down before attempting again and the same crash occurs.
Known Fix:

Tom J Nowell

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.16
Mod: Thaumcraft
Whats the bug?
Server crashes on startup, an issue with a ticking tile entity and a nullpointer exception regarding wand pedestals. This is after an upgrade from v1.0.14 of the pack

19:12:49 Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
19:12:49 at thaumcraft.common.tiles.TileWandPedestal.func_70316_g(TileWandPedestal.java:270)

Pastebin to crash report: http://pastebin.com/LK0EY1Xj

Can it be repeated:

yes, restarting the server reproduces the issue, the server is unusable in its current state

Known fix: none

TroyBoy5201

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.16
Whats the bug? client crashes when going into server, we even tried to play with an old 10 days ago save and still crashes the client
Can it be repeated?yes
Known Fix:

SkybladePhoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: DW20
Version 1.0.16
Crash Log: http://pastebin.com/16cCFgzJ
Bug: I was looking through the achievements list on the mystcraft page and the game crashed, now that world is invisible on the world loading screen in the menus.
Can it be repeated?: Yes, deleted my secondary world as well. Still in the folder, not visible in the menus. Example > http://i62.tinypic.com/vmx6kk.png (DW20 1.0.16 saves on left, game on right)
Known Fix: Tried cutting, renaming and pasting the world folder, no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.