Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

EgG4mer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm yousef from Egypt my IGN:EgG4mer so can I join btw I have played FTB for 2 years

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Mysticore

Jul 29, 2019
oh Hai EgG4mer, I remember you from the other server with Sansko (y) :D

And the real reason I'm posting..

JARGON! The Serveur is still offline.. :([DOUBLEPOST=1393794086][/DOUBLEPOST]EDIT : I have rubbish connection to the server. This is absolute bullshit, seen's as any server should be good enough to reach more or less globally.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Mysticore, it's not your internet connection. We're having some world issues with water in quarries lagging down the world - I'm working to resolve it right now.

Snapplepeach

Jul 29, 2019
Hello JargonTheRed. I'd love to join the server. This sounds like exactly what I've been looking for. The last server I was on was similar to this, but most of the people have gone on hiatus, and the server admin has stopped paying for a server that only I use. Considering that we were using an older modpack, it'd be nice to check out some of the new mods with a more active community. My in game name is Snapplepeach. Hope to see you in game!

Snapplepeach

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the quick reply! I am currently trying to connect, but my client can't seem to reach the server. I have enabled my Biomes'o'plenty mod, and have not forgotten to include the port number. Any ideas?