Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
I'll look into it - were you interacting with a descriptive book or a book binder at the time? I.e, creating one, holding one, having one in your inventory, etc.

Jax973

Jul 29, 2019
I'll look into it - were you interacting with a descriptive book or a book binder at the time? I.e, creating one, holding one, having one in your inventory, etc.
No, I was just opening my strongbox to put my backup DNA in there after adding the random potion thrower DNA.
And also, here's a tip I think there's a bug, right click a oak wood slab

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
I've done a couple of things that should kick in after the next restart (about 20 minutes). If the problem persists, I may have to nuke your player file, which will unfortunately result in loss of your inventory and any gene mods you might have. If this is the case, I'll reimburse any items lost.

Jax973

Jul 29, 2019
I've done a couple of things that should kick in after the next restart (about 20 minutes). If the problem persists, I may have to nuke your player file, which will unfortunately result in loss of your inventory and any gene mods you might have. If this is the case, I'll reimburse any items lost.
I have a gene backup, I was able to put one of two of them away

Jax973

Jul 29, 2019
Update, still not working.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Okay. I removed your player file - your inventory has been lost, but I'll reimburse any items lost tomorrow.

jackonite

Jul 29, 2019
Neither can I liran, don't worry.[DOUBLEPOST=1393760008][/DOUBLEPOST]Loving your picture by the way