Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Heya fellas! I've got a rather small Monster server available that I'm opening to the public. It's nothing too fancy - a simple survival server running on a dedicated box.

This server is intended as a calm, no-fuss getaway - frankly, I'm just looking for some people like me who enjoy a bit of peace and calm in their FTB shenanigans, but can't quite shake that feeling that it would be a bit more fun if there were other players around.

The server runs some bukkit plugins on the side, but they shouldn't affect gameplay other than giving players a few conveniences. If you're a player on the server who'd like to see a new plugin, pop me a message and I'll see what I can do.

You will need to enable OpenBlocks graves to log in (ID 2546), as well as Blood Magic. As with the Monster pack itself, I can't guarantee that the world will be around forever. I'll do my best, though!

We also have a site! Check it out at http://directorate.enjin.com/home for news, discussions about the server and TS3 details.

Basic rules
  • Follow Wheaton's law
  • No stealing
  • Keep PvP to a minimum, unless both parties agree to participate
  • No griefing, destroying other player's houses/buildings and so on
Stealing and griefing will be met with bans on a case-by-case basis.

Info cheat sheet
  • 20 slots
  • Survival (build, mine, craft. Easy peasy)
  • Hard difficulty
  • IP: directorate.asuscomm.com:25567
  • Very little is disabled, so use common sense.
  • TS3 server
  • Blood Magic & Graves

Disabled items
  • Anti-Personnel Module
  • Confiscate Module
  • Descriptive Book
  • Book Binder
  • Magnetic Force

To get whitelisted, post your username in the thread and I'll take care of the rest.
If you want to talk to me in-game, look for the user "Jargon or Rumptrollet".

The IP is "directorate.asuscomm.com:25567". Make sure to include the port - using the standard port will land you on another non-ftb server.

Last edited:
Reactions: bolsward1

letariodemaus

Jul 29, 2019
letariodemaus. Also, I do enjoy FTB and playing on it, and I definitely enjoy small servers. Because of this I have applied to several servers and have found myself in many quarrels with server hosts, but I will note, that the quarrels have never been about any in-game gameplay, but rather fruitless fancies of server owners. Thanks, Letario

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
I've added you to the whitelist ^.=.^ Enjoy. You're free to use my smeltery as you please, if you want to get started. Put the casts back when you're done.

Droffy

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to be able to play on your server having been playing on own server since first beta of monster and am getting a bit bored of own company...hope i can join.

in game : Yfford

_momomo

Jul 29, 2019
Hi JargonTheRed. A friend of mine and me are looking for exactly what you're providing: a nice server where we can spend some time playing with others in a friendly and calm atmosphere. We both havent played FTB in a while and wanted to try out one of the new packs. It would be nice if you could whitelist us. The names are:
_momomo (with the underline)
YaYaizm