Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mfkdso

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Jargon,
i have been searching for a server like this for almost a year now. (no lie, since ultimate came out) i would definately like to join this server.
IGN: mfkdso
Additional questions or comments: I am german, but i am learning english
request that if possible you let me know that i have been accepted/denied through skype via mfkdso1
that is all, and i hope to see you soon!
auf wiedersehen,
Mfkdso

King_of_legendz

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Brett
IGN:Ballerona_Budget
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: up to two hours everother day or so and up to 7 hours on the weekend
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: been with FTB sense the start.
Specialty in Minecraft: Planning and making my base look nice with all of the tech i do, btw im good at tech too.
What makes you unique:im quite funny and can be a really good build if i find a nice spot of land.
Why should we choose you:i would be a great edition to the server because i could build nice buildings and help out people with tech related problems
Are you familiar with the Mindcrack server? yes yes, i would love to be on a server community like group
Interests outside of Minecraft: football, volleyball, track, videogames, and friends

zippydoo

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Jargon! I've been looking for a quite server like yours for quite some time, and I haven't really dedicated myself to an FTB server in a long time. I would love to start on your server and it would be nice if you could whitelist me.
ign: dual_kong Thanks again!

Nick Hudson

Jul 29, 2019
Nickhudson4 just wanted to say that I am a very dedicated person to servers. I have been apart of a vanilla server for a while and am looking for a small ftb to play some good mods :)