Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Peregrine

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Peregrine here (IGN: Peregrine1) . I really like the look of this server, and my friends Issfire94 and TheEpicBuilder99 are both whitelisted. It would be awesome to get into such an active and friendly community. I have been playing FTB for a long time, but I need a good community to enjoy FTB to its full extent. This looks like that community for me. Thank you.

Lugoni

Jul 29, 2019
Would love a spot on this server. I'm just looking for a good group of people I can chill out with while I play FTB. Single player just isn't doing it for me anymore. Would appreciate it if you threw a whitelist my way, cheers.

TheSqueakyBox

Jul 29, 2019
Would love to join your server mate, as I am going to do a Lets Play and am looking for a server that I can chill and hangout with fellow beasts. My IGN is: Seeaann123 . Hope I get in!

Ddonnell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ddonnell - Would love to play on the server, seems like everyone that's applied is cool and friendly. Looking for calm and friendly players :)

CInfinity

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Drakenfire713 Basically just looking for a small group of people that just want to play the game in a more community setting.