Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

chris polar

Jul 29, 2019
chrrissss
I've been on a friendly attack of the b team server for quite some time and i want to play something different!

illogicalLlama

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is illogicalLlama, and I would love to be a part of this community. I love Thaumcraft btw.

Last edited:

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!

Due to lag issues, I'm afraid I'll have to disable Mystcraft age creation until further notice. Current ages will be wiped on Monday, so make sure you've moved anything you want to keep out of them until then.

If/when we upgrade to better hardware, age creation may be reenabled. More updates and changes may pop up during the next few days.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Confiscate and Anti-Personnel modules have now been banned as well - they're unneccesary on a no-kill, no-steal server.

Jax973

Jul 29, 2019
I am having issue's on this server, and specifically this server, I am getting a java bad packet id 2, and that usually mean's it's server side.