Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

pling1

Jul 29, 2019
hi can i join the server please I wold love to my friend had a server but got board at FTB :( so now I ask you, my minecraft name is pling1 and please contact me on skype if u whant to: morgan.friman.
(dragon profile pic)

Last edited:

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Server's gone down again, guys - I'm very sorry. Will sit down and have a stern talk with it this afternoon.

Richy

Jul 29, 2019
Can I join your server? I want to join because I hate griefing and always run into it on unwhitelisted servers, it still happens on whitelisted servers but to a lesser extent and I would love to build up my stuff and make friends on the server:IGN : richymichy

Knut

Jul 29, 2019
My ingame name is: En_Terrorist. i would like to join your server because i'm returning to FTB after a small break and i want to play on a chill server.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
@pling1, yes.

To everyone, the hardware has finally sang its swan song, but I've got new machinery shipping in. Until then, uptime will be finicky. News post tomorrow, have to sleep

TheEgyptianNinja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheEgyptianNinja
Reason: I want to play FTB like singleplayer (no plugins, no teleport), but with other people who love FTB as much as i Do

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Ninja, you've been whitelisted. However, we do use some minor teleportation on the server in the form of /spawn and /sethome.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted ^.=.^ Keep in mind that a map reset will take place on Friday, so it is perhaps a good idea to not start building very important things before then.

lil_man_ry

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted ^.=.^ Keep in mind that a map reset will take place on Friday, so it is perhaps a good idea to not start building very important things before then.
oh so then i shouldnt start on the server till friday then? and how often do you reset the map?