Destroy the Chest V.2/spin-off

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
The chest sees your request and promptly asks you how you can kill what is not alive.

I tell the kid from the first home alone movie that the chest is trying to rob his house.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
(Was it Kevin McColloch?) The kid sets up traps for the chest, but the chest doesn't actually attempt to rob the house. So the traps do nothing.

Infomercials isn't the right trick. I set the chest in front of a Gilligan's Island marathon, and hope it loses it's mind, and just opens up for no reason :)

Reactions: pizzawolf14

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
It does open but before anyone can see inside the chest resets the universe to before gilligans island was made and stops its creation
I poke it with a stick

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
You get wood essence. (Sorry, I don't know what you get from scanning wood/chests in thaumcraft).

Hmm, had luck with gilligan's island? Ok.
I turn to Flintstones, and see what the chest does.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
The chest is made of a non-conductive material.
(For those who've never used one- plasma cutting forms an electrical circuit; so you can slice metal [or flesh] but not wood/plastic/stone).
The chest eats the hungry node and belches loudly.

I wait on the other end of the hungry node.

Shattered box

Jul 29, 2019
The chest is made of a non-conductive material.
(For those who've never used one- plasma cutting forms an electrical circuit; so you can slice metal [or flesh] but not wood/plastic/stone).
The chest eats the hungry node and belches loudly.

I wait on the other end of the hungry node.
The hungry node waits until you are not looking then throws the chest at you at incredible speed, it knocks you out and the hungry node tea bags you while you sleep

I wait for the hungry node to eat the chest again then I pick it up with a matter transporter and throw the matter transporter in lava

Shattered box

Jul 29, 2019
The lava hardens. Now the chest in encased in stone.

I drill down to the chest, and force it to watch opera.
Wouldn't the chest now be trapped in a hungry node trapped in a matter transporter which is now encased in stone defiantly breaking the fragile mechanisms of the matter transporter and thus destroying the

chest I win