Whitelist Server Deltro-NR | Grief Prevention | No Banned Items | TeamSpeak | Whitelist | NOW UNLEASHED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, erm are you sure your launching mindcrack v8.2? If you are, and its still not connecting, try reinstalling the modpack

Michael De Leon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: AiRmailman
How old are you?: 17
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since late june i think
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Im mostly mining/creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: I have never been banned on FTB
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes, I do

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: AiRmailman
How old are you?: 17
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since late june i think
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Im mostly mining/creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: I have never been banned on FTB
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes, I do

Added =D

Warrior1998ac

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Application Form:
IGN?: warrior1998ac
How old are you?: 14
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 2 weeks

Would you say your best attribute is?: probably Creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? I admit I have before because it was a no-grief server and outside of spawn they had a farm with a sign that said server farm plz replant I harvested som wheat and I was banned :(
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: of course

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Application Form:
IGN?: warrior1998ac
How old are you?: 14
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 2 weeks

Would you say your best attribute is?: probably Creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? I admit I have before because it was a no-grief server and outside of spawn they had a farm with a sign that said server farm plz replant I harvested som wheat and I was banned :(
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: of course

I have accepted you and informed staff, they will be keeping a close eye on you

oakweaver

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? oakweaver
How old are you? 17
How long have you been playing FTB? Almost a year now
Best Attribute? Hate to be that kid but pretty good all around. I'm also looking for a good server with mature players because I reaaaaally want to start a FTB LP for Youtube, since my tutorials generally get good feedback. Youtube name is oakweaver as well if you would like to check it out =P

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN? oakweaver
How old are you? 17
How long have you been playing FTB? Almost a year now
Best Attribute? Hate to be that kid but pretty good all around. I'm also looking for a good server with mature players because I reaaaaally want to start a FTB LP for Youtube, since my tutorials generally get good feedback. Youtube name is oakweaver as well if you would like to check it out =P

Added :)

musicman148

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: musicman148
How old are you?: 17!
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 4-5 months now
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Creativity!
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Nope, never been banned!
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yep, i accept the rules. And no, i have nothing to add to them. :p

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: musicman148
How old are you?: 17!
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 4-5 months now
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Creativity!
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Nope, never been banned!
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yep, i accept the rules. And no, i have nothing to add to them. :p

added, welcome to deltro

Bumpy777

Jul 29, 2019
Dont wanna be that guy but I cant connect to the server and i was wondering why it was down???
Thank You,
wfmodders

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
Dont wanna be that guy but I cant connect to the server and i was wondering why it was down???
Thank You,
wfmodders

As I reply to everyone, please don't post this on the forum postings, its what the website is for, which had you checked ou would have found the details