Whitelist Server Deltro-NR | Grief Prevention | No Banned Items | TeamSpeak | Whitelist | NOW UNLEASHED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

EpicPerson115

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:elitearmor4
How old are you?:17
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:4 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:mining
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?:I did because I was with the owner when he tore down his nano suit factory and a admnin invsee'd me and though I hacked all the uu matter in
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:yes I do

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: zax0ng
How old are you?: 16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: I've played FTB around 6 months. Now, however, playing my own custom mods.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I guess technical knowledge is my best.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them? Yes, of course!

truewolfhell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: truewolfhell
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 3 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Mining and technical knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yep

mkime2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:
mkime2
How old are you?:
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:
6 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:
Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?:
No
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:
Yes

Jacob C

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: IXMessyXI
How old are you?:19
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: About a month.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Technical Knowledge.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: Not once, from anywhere.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes! But it would be much appreciated if there were a notification to go with these updates.

2122000nrm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: 2122000nrm
How old are you?: 14
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 6 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: technical Knowledge and Creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes I do

jojinator97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: jojinator97
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: FTB and Technic since they came out pretty much. I can't remember. but I'm far from mastering it.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I would say that I am good at Tech AND creativity, but mining I get SUPER bored with SUPER fast. And Im better at Tech than creativity. So I would say Technology is my strong suit. But then again I spent more time playing technic than FTB, and that mod is dead, so uh. Yeah.
Id say it's a flip between Creativity and Tech honestly.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Yes. I still don't know why, but I was banned from Novylen.net a LONG time ago. That was back in Alpha minecraft though, so I assume it's all water under the bridge anyway. (I've been playing minecraft a LONG time. Please forgive my only ban. Besides herocraft, but that's because I signed up and never played. And one server I got pardoned on then just stopped.)
(I am being as open as I can. I never grief or cause destruction, and I've been on 50+ servers for 1-2 months each (some at the same time))
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes. Absolutely. (I will take the time to /rules read them in game first thing I do.)

snake668

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Application Form:
IGN?: snake668
How old are you?:17
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:eek:ne year
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: All three really, if i have a lot of time then i can make good things
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? yes i have for griefing my own house,might sound stupid because it is :)
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes i do

Frosty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Sweetoburrito
How old are you?: 17
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: About 2 months now trying to learn more!
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Yes, Friends server for de-oping him.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Of course!