Whitelist Server Deltro-NR | Grief Prevention | No Banned Items | TeamSpeak | Whitelist | NOW UNLEASHED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xDavidKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: xDavidKing
How old are you?: 13
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: a year now.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I know much of thaumcraft. and im still learning stuff about machines. im a member of another whitelisted server. but currently has a few members so mostly nobody is online. so i want to play on this server while no one is online.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Yes :/ , in my friend's ftb server. they banned me for accedentally using /nuke
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: I accept.[DOUBLEPOST=1368354768][/DOUBLEPOST]Applied via Google doc. :) hope to get accepted asap

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
I was a member here for a few weeks. It was pretty nice. But they banned me today for swearing. Apparently the owner can say eff this and eff that, but they're going to ban you for doing the same.

Do as you wish, but they tend to be hypocritical at this site.

Enjoy.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
Brandon, you have not been banned... I simply asked you to avoid insulting other people, before you left in a rage, but you are NOT banned

Fupan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Fupan
How old are you?: 13
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: About 1 month.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Mining.
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?: I have not been banned on a server before.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Ofcourse!

A_struct

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: A_structural_D
How old are you?: 33
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: From today. Previously on Tekkit.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Creativity and technical knowledge - in that order
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes I do

Alen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: iiKalash
How old are you?: 14
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: about 1 month, but i have played tekkit about 6 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Nop
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes i do

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
to any new applicants please bear in mind the IP has just changed due to the switch to the new server

Candycool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: candycool1234
How old are you?: 18
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: almost a year
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Tech and Creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Nope
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: I wouldn't be making an application if i didn't :)

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:
How old are you?: 19
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 7 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Machine setup and Redstone by far
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Yes...Being to crude with humor (Young age server)
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes

Andrew Crotchrocket

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:Ungrateful_dead
How old are you?:15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:nil
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Sarcastic sense of humor
Have you ever been banned? If so what for?No, Im perfect
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:Yes
Attached Files:

PushJay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: PushJay
How old are you?: 22
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 1 Week
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Mining
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? Not to my Knowledge.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes