Whitelist Server Deltro-NR | Grief Prevention | No Banned Items | TeamSpeak | Whitelist | NOW UNLEASHED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

chaoticdarkninja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: chaoticdarkninja
How old are you?: 12 :(
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: About 3 months, I need to learn from other people and become a expert :D
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Yeah, I know a lot about redstoning and building since I played vanilla for a good year and a half :D
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: I agree to the server rules and will accept the updates for the rules.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: chaoticdarkninja
How old are you?: 12 :(
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: About 3 months, I need to learn from other people and become a expert :D
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Yeah, I know a lot about redstoning and building since I played vanilla for a good year and a half :D
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: I agree to the server rules and will accept the updates for the rules.

added welcome to deltro

brickmonkey

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN?: brickmonkey
  2. How old are you?: 19
  3. How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 8 months
  4. Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Tech, I remember crafting recipes.
  5. Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: definately

Looking forward to seeing you in game :)

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN?: brickmonkey
  2. How old are you?: 19
  3. How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 8 months
  4. Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Tech, I remember crafting recipes.
  5. Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: definately

Looking forward to seeing you in game :)

welcome to deltro :)

Siemon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Siemon16
How old are you?: 20
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: no idea, quite a while now
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: A combination of em is the best!
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: i do accept the current rules

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Siemon16
How old are you?: 20
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: no idea, quite a while now
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: A combination of em is the best!
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: i do accept the current rules

Added :)

soundbeat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:Soundbeat
How old are you?:13
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:4 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: mining,building,fun:)
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:yes

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:Soundbeat
How old are you?:13
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:4 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: mining,building,fun:)
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:yes

added :)

Jaymon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JJH6
How old are you?: Im 14
How long have you been playing FTB?: Around 3 weeks
Would you say your best attribute is technical knowledge, mining, creativity? I like to build and find cool things with in each mod, also like to automate things
Do you accept the rules of the server and ant updates that are made?: Of course :)
Thanks

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: DrPhant0m
How old are you?:15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:1 year
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Technical Knowledge

Rodney

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Lsrpm
How old are you?:16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:for about a year
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Minning prefered but i like messing with the computer craft stuff
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:Of course :)
Just posted this in case the google app didnt work

Bumpy777

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:wfmodders(im not a modder just a very old name)
How old are you?:15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:Since beta a
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Technical/Mining
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:Of Course

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:liawjunwei1999
How old are you?:18
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:3 and a half months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?:Mining and ic2 . Basically I learning thaumcraft.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?:Yes will sure do !.

gankinjenkins

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: gankinjenkins
How old are you?: 19
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 4 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: technical knowledge
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes

Medicalon420

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Medicalon420
How old are you?: 21
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: About a month
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Creativity, technical knowledge, then mining. In that order
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes of course