Whitelist Server Deltro-NR | Grief Prevention | No Banned Items | TeamSpeak | Whitelist | NOW UNLEASHED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TasufHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:tasuf
How old are you?:16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:3 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: mining technical knowledge :3
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: I accept all rules and i agree to any future rules. :D

Hoodu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:Hoodu
How old are you?: 21
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: couple months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Probably tech or creativity i suppose.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yup!

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:tasuf
How old are you?:16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:3 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: mining technical knowledge :3
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: I accept all rules and i agree to any future rules. :D

IGN?:Hoodu
How old are you?: 21
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: couple months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Probably tech or creativity i suppose.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yup!

both accepted and added, welcome to deltro!

Gabe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Raph300852
How old are you?: 15
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: Since the launcher was put out so november
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes

Stiimpy

Jul 29, 2019
How old are you?: 23
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 3-4months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes

snealix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:Snealix(Lowercase S)
How old are you?: 17
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 8-10 weeks
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Mining, Technical Knowledge.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Heck yeah

bigzumoto

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: bigzumoto
How old are you?: 28
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 2 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Mining, Technical Knowledge.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes

aaron1v

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:Aaron0v`
How long have you been playing ftb/mods: I played tekkit for around a year.(Im aware there`s a Tekkit server.) Iv`e played FTB since the Mindcrack guys started.
Best skill: FTB: I`d say im pretty good at microblocks,I can complete TC3 research in about a day if I have the right equipment. I like the twilight forest and explore there. Tekkit: I am the supreme overlord >:D, I don`t use quarries in tekkit
Do you accept the rules:I accept the rules and all future rules.

123frogman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: 123frogman
How old are you?: 17 on the 25th (3 days)
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: I would say about 3 months for almost every single day for like 7 hours. Yes, i'm addicted.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I would say mining and technical knowledge. In vanilla minecraft I played servers and I was the redstone guy.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Of course!

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: 123frogman
How old are you?: 17 on the 25th (3 days)
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: I would say about 3 months for almost every single day for like 7 hours. Yes, i'm addicted.
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I would say mining and technical knowledge. In vanilla minecraft I played servers and I was the redstone guy.
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Of course!

Added :) enjoy deltro!

iTwist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: iTwistGFX
How old are you?: 16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 7 - 8 Months
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes.