Whitelist Server Debaubau's FTB Server|FTB Mindcrack|Whitelisted|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aiiim

Jul 29, 2019
Ah i see. Ok thanks for the information. 8 slots in the server eh? XD Im pretty sure most of the admissions are NOT gonna get in (One of them is probably me) :(

Mony

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is Mony459(Ty) I am 15 years I'm Fairly new to FTB but I am fairly experienced with Tekkit and I love to learn new things. My hobbies include playing any game, playing basketball and working out and just having a good time. I have played on your old server before Deb and We used to talk sometimes and I don't know what else to put so add me on skype if you need to talk! and I'd love to get Whitelisted on this server :)

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm not getting whitelisted then?

We're currently looking for people who are either EST or can play during our peak hours, which tend to be between 7 PM EST and midnight EST which means you won't be whitelist at this time. Sorry. :/

ImATurtle

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coljac
Hobby: Minecraft, Snowboarding and BMX.
Time Played: Ive played minecraft since 1.8, got into tekkit at 1.2.5, and have played FTB since the beginning and play it 3-4 hours everyday, so I know my way around![DOUBLEPOST=1358990372][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I play from around 2:30 PM pacific- 7:30 pacific, so I will be on for peak hours :)

Mony

Jul 29, 2019
Deb, Was I added to the list, I play daily and I'm Central Timezone. I'm a very active player.

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
Deb, Was I added to the list, I play daily and I'm Central Timezone. I'm a very active player.
]]

I want to check the current whitelist out for a few days and see who is active and who isn't, so I'm going to pause on any new additions at this time. I'll probably start looking to add people again in a few days depending on the amount of activity on the server.

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I'm James! A 17 Year old boy playing FTB out of Minnesota, United States.
I have been playing FTB since the Mindcrack Pack came out, I have been playing a small bit of DW20 Aswell lately.
Before the FTB pack was announced, I played Tekkit for about 3-4 months, I have been gaming for the past 9 years since I was 8 years old starting on Runescape with my Older brother. My hobbies now probably consist of Gaming, Hanging out with friends, and Listening to Music, I tend to go out to the Midnight releases on movies with friends. I plan on recording a new LP over at youtube.com/user/kronaticfilms, thanks for looking at my application!

Mony

Jul 29, 2019
We're currently looking for people who are either EST or can play during our peak hours, which tend to be between 7 PM EST and midnight EST which means you won't be whitelist at this time. Sorry. :/

That's understandable Debaubau just make sure you don't forget about me in a few days :)

Shmatty

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is Shmatty and my real name is Matt. I've been playing Minecraft for about a year and a half. I started playing FTB about a month or so ago. I feel fairly comfortable with the mod, I actually really like it. I've been looking for a small community to play with now that I'm familiar with the mechanics of the mods. I like playing on small servers because it makes the community more tightly woven. I enjoy making new friends. My hobbies include pina coladas and getting caught in the rain swimming competitively, reading and gaming. I hope to play a few hours each day, I am EST and will play between 6PM and 11PM. I'm 16 years old and a sophomore in high school. I hope you consider me for your server and I thank you for your time.

HDdexterity

Jul 29, 2019
Ah i see. Ok thanks for the information. 8 slots in the server eh? XD Im pretty sure most of the admissions are NOT gonna get in (One of them is probably me) :(
i think its safe to im not going to get in either[DOUBLEPOST=1359067264][/DOUBLEPOST]
im est im in labrador city canada

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
You sure I can't join man? I know you're trying to get us all on at the same time but I see the server's been upgraded, any chance of it now? :(

Blorog1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Blorog1

I've been playing minecraft since 1.2.5 and FTB since the first beta release.

I'm 13 years old, I know that's young and I'll understand if that's why you don't accept me.

My hobbies are mainly on the computer playing Skyrim and other such games

I hope you accept!

Brendon ross

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bross2811
Do you have a mic: yes
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: None. I helped run a 10-20 player pure vanilla sever for a year. Now looking for a new minecraft experience. Only a few hours into mindcrack and i am loving it.