Whitelist Server Debaubau's FTB Server|FTB Mindcrack|Whitelisted|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Shadowlands100

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Im Shadowlands100 and i'd like to tell you why i'd like to be on your server! :D
IGN: Shadolands100
Reason for this application: Ive been playing minecraft since it came out, and now there are so many new things in the game.
So the reason i would like to be on your server is, FTB is a change and i would love to play on a whitelisted server, for youtube, myself and everyone else. Im 17 years of age and, i hope you accept my application. Looking forward to getting a gravi-suit :) xD

Kreamator

Jul 29, 2019
Hate to break it to you, but this is no longer a Feed The Beast Server. It's been converted to Vanilla for generally ridiculous reasons.

Spencer Hall

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running a small, private server with a few real life buddies, but we'd love to have it a little more populated and get some more FTB action online. Nothing is disabled or banned.

Rules:
-No griefing
-No fighting/PvP - trying to maintain a co-operative environment

Server info:
-8 slots
-All players currently EST (eastern time zone)
-Normal difficulty
-No items or mods banned or disabled
-FTB Mindcrack mod pack
-Map will stay up for awhile! If I do decide to bring it down, I will gladly send out copies of the map for players to continue using on their own
-Server will be used for Let's Plays, streams, tutorials, and play videos, so you must be ok with playing on a server that is recording and utilizing the map for the purposes.

If you want to be whitelisted, let me know how long you've been playing Minecraft and FTB, what other hobbies you have, your IGN, and your age. There are no restrictions in place, but people will be chosen on a case-by-case basis.

We'd love to have some more, mature players on board. Please reply or PM me with the info discussed if you're interested!
IGN: Lethal_Blades
Length on FTB: A year played on many servers, thought i'd try this out. very commited.
Why: Absolutely love FTB. Ill do some recording as well if thats ok.

cscottm13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cscottm13
FTB TIME: Since the day it came out, as well as on some other mod servers.
Why: FTB is awesome, I have been looking for a good server, and I won't quarry the world away, XD.
If the server is not FTB anymore then don't bother whitelisting me.

Seth Stoney

Jul 29, 2019
hello :)
IGN: 1020304050
Hobbies: i like to play video games alot more so now because i have so much free time ;)
Experience: I've played minecraft since indev and FTB for roughly 2 months
Hoping i get whitelisted because the server i played on before just shut down :(

TheDomoehT

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running a small, private server with a few real life buddies, but we'd love to have it a little more populated and get some more FTB action online. Nothing is disabled or banned.

Rules:
-No griefing
-No fighting/PvP - trying to maintain a co-operative environment

Server info:
-8 slots
-All players currently EST (eastern time zone)
-Normal difficulty
-No items or mods banned or disabled
-FTB Mindcrack mod pack
-Map will stay up for awhile! If I do decide to bring it down, I will gladly send out copies of the map for players to continue using on their own
-Server will be used for Let's Plays, streams, tutorials, and play videos, so you must be ok with playing on a server that is recording and utilizing the map for the purposes.

If you want to be whitelisted, let me know how long you've been playing Minecraft and FTB, what other hobbies you have, your IGN, and your age. There are no restrictions in place, but people will be chosen on a case-by-case basis.

We'd love to have some more, mature players on board. Please reply or PM me with the info discussed if you're interested!
I would like to join this server.
Ign: TheDomoehT
Time playing minecraft: 2 years or so.
FTB: Since it came out.
Thanks for reading this bad app i made XD