Whitelist Server Debaubau's FTB Server|FTB Mindcrack|Whitelisted|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lolsoul

Jul 29, 2019
Hey people of the Internet!

My IGN is: lolsoul.
I've been playing minecraft since 1.7.3, and mods since 1.8.1.
I'm 15 years old, and i'd be pretty happy to play with some of you guys.

-- I will not say anything personal in the application becuase i don't think it's important. but if you'd like to know; ask me ingame, hopefully.

:)

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Biddly97
I have been playing FTB for a couple months.
My other hobbies, I love working on cars, I currently daily a 2004 GTO, it is due for some new mods after I move. I love water sports as well. Plenty of other things that could be added to this, but Its an application not an autobiography.
I enjoy having a small group of people that actually want to work together over having a large amount of people that are next to impossible to interact with, I have also thought many times about just jumping in and buying some video recording software and just having at it, but I am about to have to move and I'd rather look into that afterwards.
I do have skype and can get any other communication service you may need. PM me if you would like to talk to me on skype.
I hope that this could turn out being an enjoyable opportunity for all of us.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this.

Short 'n' sweet yo

Time played - I've played Minecraft since 1.6.6 beta and I've just started FTB like last week
Hobbies - Gaming, Graphics, Parties :p
IGN - KingKizzy
Age - 17

- STAY DENCH

Hello my name is 48and87rock I am 16 years I'm fairly new to FTB but have played most of the mods on their own or in other mod packs. I've been playing Minecraft since 1.5 beta and have lots of experience running my own Minecraft servers. My hobbies include playing other games Farming Simulator 2013, Counter Strike: Source, Terraria, Tropico and many others, in real life I love skiing, bike riding and anything involving a car. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I really hope I get whitelisted!

I will be whitelisting you three now. I'm whitelisting small groups at a time. If I did not whitelist to you or respond to you right away, it doesn't mean you never will be. I simply don't wish to whitelist several people all at once!

Deepblew

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Debaubau my name is deepblew and I am 14 years old. I am pretty new to FTB although I do have experience with most mod packs just not all together. I have been playing minecraft since Beta I don't remember what version though. I enjoy participating in sports including soccer and basketball, I also enjoy going on bike rides and hikes with my family. Although I am not old enough to drive a car I enjoy riding around in ATV's with my friends all around where I live. I play nearly all different types of minecraft, FTB, Tekkit, lots of servers, and many others. I really appreciate you taking the time to not only create a server but also to take the time in reading my application. I really hope to get whitelisted I am looking forward to playing on your server!!![DOUBLEPOST=1358221553][/DOUBLEPOST]PS I am fine with being in videos and I get about 100fps while recording so I think I could record for us if needed.

MynX

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my minecraft name is JynX123 I am 16 years old, and I'm fairly new to FTB but have played most other mod packs out there. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha was released to the public, and have lots of experience running my own Minecraft servers. My hobbies include playing other games Half Life 2, Counter Strike: Source, Dawn Of War, Battlefield, Left 4 Dead 2, Metro 2033, Geneforge, Company Of Heroes and many others, in real life I love Surfing, I am an Mixed Martial Artist, I like working on vehicles and computers in my spare time. I hope to see you all in-game!

anssi28

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : anssi28
favorite game: dishonored
why to join this server : well my old server went down and it was a little server with 12 slots
and im looking something like that where to have fun.
how long have you played mindcrack?: about 3-2 months so i know how to play it
im from finland.

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
For those of you who are whitelisted, I will be loading a new map tonight around 8 PM EST. This is temporary, but we will be using this new map for our streaming. When myself and my associates are not streaming, the original (current) map will be loaded. Just look at the server status to see whether or not we're streaming. You're still welcome to hop on the map and play, just don't stand in front of the camera too much :p

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
IGN: KingFurry
Addiction: Gaming. :p (despite being 21 xD )
I've been playing minecraft almost exclusivly with mods. (Self made mod packs since I didn't like tekkit/technic). and I'm looking for a server to enjoy and share/gain knowledge!
Really hope I get accepted :).

Whats your timezone?[DOUBLEPOST=1358615109][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, my minecraft name is JynX123 I am 16 years old, and I'm fairly new to FTB but have played most other mod packs out there. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha was released to the public, and have lots of experience running my own Minecraft servers. My hobbies include playing other games Half Life 2, Counter Strike: Source, Dawn Of War, Battlefield, Left 4 Dead 2, Metro 2033, Geneforge, Company Of Heroes and many others, in real life I love Surfing, I am an Mixed Martial Artist, I like working on vehicles and computers in my spare time. I hope to see you all in-game!

Same thing, what's your timezone?

KrazyKing17

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Krazy_King17
Mod Experience: I know a little about the mods and would really like to get into it more.
Minecraft Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for over a year and have done most everything so I am trying to expland my horizons.
Server Experience: I am very honorable and am mod on 2 servers that I have found and made a relationship with the mods to work my way through the ranks.
Why I Want To Join The Server: I would like to join and amazing FTB community. I am in hopes to have great success on the server in personal gains and helping others. I also have a few long time friends who I could invite if you need more players.
Communication: I use Skype, no teamspeak.

EgorBreusThaAwsome

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN: egorbreus
I've played minecraft since 1.3 and started playing FTB in early 2012.
I'm currently making videos. My hobbies: Moviemaking, Computer animation and reading.
Mods Expirience: Not bad but not very good either :p
Minecraft Expirience: Good, I know a lot about it.
I've never been banned on servers before and I'm very honest and can be trusted.
I would really like to play on this server! :)
PS: I don't really know my time zone, but I live in Kazakhstan

Buddykool

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to be whitelisted, let me know how long you've been playing Minecraft and FTB, what other hobbies you have, your IGN, and your age. There are no restrictions in place, but people will be chosen on a case-by-case basis.

How long I've been playing: Normal Minecraft for about 2 years, FTB for about 2-3 months.
Other Hobbies: Sports, such as Baseball and Hockey, hanging out :)
IGN: Buddykool
Timezone: Eastern

EDIT: I have never been banned, also :)

ScopedArcher

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: ScopedArcher
How long have i've been playing: Normal minecraft for about 3 years, FTB for about 4 months
My hobbies: I love playing sports such as Soccer and field hockey. but i usually spend my time on the computer playing games :D
Timezone/Country: I live in singapore (asia).
Have i been banned on a server before: I have never been banned.
Why i want to join this server? : I usually play on non-whitelisted server and i will most likely get griefed. So i want a start on a brand new server with a better community.
Communication: I have Skype and teamspeak :D

Thanks for taking the time to look at my application and hope accepted into the server :3

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
If you want to be whitelisted, let me know how long you've been playing Minecraft and FTB, what other hobbies you have, your IGN, and your age. There are no restrictions in place, but people will be chosen on a case-by-case basis.

How long I've been playing: Normal Minecraft for about 2 years, FTB for about 2-3 months.
Other Hobbies: Sports, such as Baseball and Hockey, hanging out :)
IGN: Buddykool
Timezone: Eastern

EDIT: I have never been banned, also :)

I can give you a trial run Buddy. You like to play alone or with other players?

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. We already have a couple of set groups on the server, but I'll whitelist you in 15 minutes or so so you can get started.

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrPhant0m
Minecraft/ FTB Experience:I have been playing minecraft for 3 years and minecraft with mods dor 1 year
Other Hobbies: I play Call of Dutty to

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my IGN is tomthe40.
I'm 13 years of age born in 1999.
I live in Ireland (GMT)
I've been playing MC since Beta 1.3 and modded Minecraft since before FTB was first released. I play a good bit of sports, Basketball, Gaelic and I do a small bit of swimming and table tennis. I play Gaelic-Ireland's national sport-with my school and with club, the cluub season hasn't started up yet but the school season is on now. We train on Tuesdays and Fridays. I train with Basketball club on Thursdays and every odd Sunday and with the school on Wednesdays. I play the guitar, keyboard and a tiny bit on the banjo. I also do a lot of First Aid with the Order Of Malta, last year I was the national champion for my age group and I am trying to defend it this year again.
I also like to play on my PS3, I don't play that much COD but play a LOT of Fifa...Love Ultimate Team!
Hope that's enough for you, if there's any information I've forgotten just let me know and I'll edit the post!