Whitelist Server Debaubau's FTB Server|FTB Mindcrack|Whitelisted|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
Live now! Keep applying for a whitelist! talk to me in the stream chat to apply or post on here! :)

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
I play on this server. Pretty fun. Good if you're for a small, knowledgeable community to chill with.

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I was just wondering is there any way we could set up some sort of like PvP or raid thing? I used to play on a server like this, it had 16 slots but there was only like 3 people at most online at the same time. The rules were that you couldn't break blocks except for storage ones (copper blocks, diamond blocks etc.) and you could only steal from inventories so you couldn't like break someones advanced extracor or blast furnace etc. And you could only raid if a players home had a certain amount of some items - In the server's instance it was the home had to have three of the following: A bed, A chest, a furnace and a few more things. You also couldn't just put blocks on top of your chests to make them impossible to open without breaking a player-placed block. This worked really well on the other server and Iwould hope something like this could be arranged? With your consent of course!

HDdexterity

Jul 29, 2019
ign:supercupcake69
hobby:minecraft
i have been playing minecraft for 2 years i havent played ftb much but i played tekkit wich have most of the mods in ftb i still know alot about the modpack
hopefully ill see you on the server

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I was just wondering is there any way we could set up some sort of like PvP or raid thing? I used to play on a server like this, it had 16 slots but there was only like 3 people at most online at the same time. The rules were that you couldn't break blocks except for storage ones (copper blocks, diamond blocks etc.) and you could only steal from inventories so you couldn't like break someones advanced extracor or blast furnace etc. And you could only raid if a players home had a certain amount of some items - In the server's instance it was the home had to have three of the following: A bed, A chest, a furnace and a few more things. You also couldn't just put blocks on top of your chests to make them impossible to open without breaking a player-placed block. This worked really well on the other server and Iwould hope something like this could be arranged? With your consent of course!

That may be a possibility down the road, but right now there are just groups trying to server and out do each other with the mods and their creations. A lot of us are still learning the ins and outs of FtB (a main part of our streaming on the server) and so we don't ant a lot of fighting or PvP, especially if it involves our progression through the modpack.

HDdexterity

Jul 29, 2019
That may be a possibility down the road, but right now there are just groups trying to server and out do each other with the mods and their creations. A lot of us are still learning the ins and outs of FtB (a main part of our streaming on the server) and so we don't ant a lot of fighting or PvP, especially if it involves our progression through the modpack.
when are you going to choose some people for the whitelist

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
Currently I'm whitelisting players in Eastern Standard Timezone or around there. Currently, we all play at the same time and on the same days for the most part. If I have a lot of players in other time zones, it will be tough to include them in any of the streaming or events we do. I don't have any plans for this to be a big server and my schedule is very busy and erratic at the moment, so streaming mostly occurs nights and weekends and isn't scheduled. It's unfortunate, but true. I know we'll have to nail down a schedule for streaming soon, and when I can we'll expand on the rules and what we can or can't accept.

No one's out of the running yet, we're just restricting who we bring aboard right now due to a lot of those limitations.

tomthe40

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really mind about being involved in events, sure it'd be great but I don't really mind.

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
I was going to wait until 48 got back from his trip, I figured you two would make a good team, but I can whitelist you now if you want!