DartPatch - MFR Planter/Harvester support for DartCraft

Discussion in 'Mod Discussion' started by Minalien, Aug 11, 2013.

1. PierceSG

PierceSG New Member

Thank you. Now to post the link to my server's admin. :3

2. Minalien

Minalien New Member

I will look into updating this to the latest builds of Dartcraft and MineFactory Reloaded as soon as I can, but I'm about to be moving again (my fiancee and I were temporarily staying at her old apartment while waiting to be allowed to move into our new apartment this Friday).

PierceSG, Siro and Flipz like this.
  3. CascadingDragon

CascadingDragon New Member

Real life is more important then mod development, take your time.

Siro likes this.
  4. Murloc

Murloc New Member

Hello Minalien, if you're not busy, is there anyway to make Steve's Cart (Wood Cutting module) drop Force Nuggets from the leaves when the wood get harvested.
    I don't really understand how Steve's Cart handle leaves but if you can make it work i'm pretty sure a lot of peoples would be happy with this.

PS: By default, Steve Carts collect apples (drop) so there might be a way to make it loot Force Nuggets too.

5. Agentx1118

Agentx1118 New Member

Great Idea. Love StrayMav and saw the solution to the MFR issues... now to see if it works :)

6. active diamond

active diamond New Member

sounds like beast thank you soo much even though i havent installed it yet XD
    btw for the part about it being OP i think its not really intended for force sapies not to work in MFR planters etc.... and for fertilizer the fact the bonemeal production can be easily automated in vanilla not to mention soul shards and the capability of EVEN A VANILLA dispenser to use it on a ForceS. i think its even easier then getting MFR fertilizer

7. Palius84

Palius84 New Member

Everyone who thinks this is OP has their opinion to it, but currently with the Unleashed 1.1.3 version, I can already use a bonemeal bag, in a tool dynamism , with a tool dynamism above it with the leaf blower module in a glove, and some power in the glove also. Put a redstone clock next to it, and get a much faster Multi-Farm. I have used this many times and it works. So for balancing issues, Unleashed is already quite unbalanced.

8. sshawnsamuell

sshawnsamuell New Member

Min, are you going to be updating for 1.6.4 based of of Skyboy's build of MFR?

9. portablejim

portablejim New Member

10. Hodgetts330

Hodgetts330 New Member

Thanks Alot PortableJim :)

11. portablejim

portablejim New Member

/me hints at the Like button

Alleluid likes this.
  12. Alleluid

Alleluid New Member

Thanks for the port, but it doesn't work and my server console spams this when I turn on the fertilizer; http://puu.sh/581PH.png

13. Alleluid

Alleluid New Member

• Yes, I am on 1.6.4
    • If Dartcraft wasn't installed how could I have tried to fertilise force saplings?

14. portablejim

portablejim New Member

Yea, as soon as I posted it I realised it was a problem with Dartpatch, not your setup.

Try re-downloading. I have updated the file.

Siro likes this.
  15. Siro

Siro New Member

Did you end up updating the version that produces force nuggets or the version that doesn't? The former was crashing servers, yet working fine in single player. Or was the problem resolved?

16. Alleluid

Alleluid New Member

I'm using his on a localhost server and I'm 95% sure it's dropping nuggets.

17. Siro

Siro New Member

Cool, I guess the quickest way to see will be to try it out.

18. Grydian2

Grydian2 New Member

Just loaded a test world in single player and not only did everything work great for 1.6.4 but I also got force nuggets. I test the planter, harveter and fertalizer and it all worker. I am using latest dartcraft 0.2.12 and jenkins builds of mfr

19. Siro

Siro New Member

Happy to report it works fine in a server environment as well

20. Revemohl

Revemohl New Member

And now I'm one step closer to dropping Forestry -- only the squeezer and carpenter are left, on the list of things without alternatives. Oh yeah I guess there's crushed ice as well but whatever
    Thank you for the update!