DartPatch - MFR Planter/Harvester support for DartCraft

Minalien

Jul 29, 2019
I will look into updating this to the latest builds of Dartcraft and MineFactory Reloaded as soon as I can, but I'm about to be moving again (my fiancee and I were temporarily staying at her old apartment while waiting to be allowed to move into our new apartment this Friday).

Murloc

Jul 29, 2019
I will look into updating this to the latest builds of Dartcraft and MineFactory Reloaded as soon as I can, but I'm about to be moving again (my fiancee and I were temporarily staying at her old apartment while waiting to be allowed to move into our new apartment this Friday).

Hello Minalien, if you're not busy, is there anyway to make Steve's Cart (Wood Cutting module) drop Force Nuggets from the leaves when the wood get harvested.
I don't really understand how Steve's Cart handle leaves but if you can make it work i'm pretty sure a lot of peoples would be happy with this.

PS: By default, Steve Carts collect apples (drop) so there might be a way to make it loot Force Nuggets too.

active diamond

Jul 29, 2019
sounds like beast thank you soo much even though i havent installed it yet XD
btw for the part about it being OP i think its not really intended for force sapies not to work in MFR planters etc.... and for fertilizer the fact the bonemeal production can be easily automated in vanilla not to mention soul shards and the capability of EVEN A VANILLA dispenser to use it on a ForceS. i think its even easier then getting MFR fertilizer

Palius84

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone who thinks this is OP has their opinion to it, but currently with the Unleashed 1.1.3 version, I can already use a bonemeal bag, in a tool dynamism , with a tool dynamism above it with the leaf blower module in a glove, and some power in the glove also. Put a redstone clock next to it, and get a much faster Multi-Farm. I have used this many times and it works. So for balancing issues, Unleashed is already quite unbalanced.

Alleluid

Jul 29, 2019
  • Yes, I am on 1.6.4
  • If Dartcraft wasn't installed how could I have tried to fertilise force saplings?

portablejim

Jul 29, 2019
  • Yes, I am on 1.6.4
  • If Dartcraft wasn't installed how could I have tried to fertilise force saplings?
Yea, as soon as I posted it I realised it was a problem with Dartpatch, not your setup.

Try re-downloading. I have updated the file.

Reactions: Siro

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, as soon as I posted it I realised it was a problem with Dartpatch, not your setup.

Try re-downloading. I have updated the file.

Did you end up updating the version that produces force nuggets or the version that doesn't? The former was crashing servers, yet working fine in single player. Or was the problem resolved?

Alleluid

Jul 29, 2019
Did you end up updating the version that produces force nuggets or the version that doesn't? The former was crashing servers, yet working fine in single player. Or was the problem resolved?

I'm using his on a localhost server and I'm 95% sure it's dropping nuggets.

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
Just loaded a test world in single player and not only did everything work great for 1.6.4 but I also got force nuggets. I test the planter, harveter and fertalizer and it all worker. I am using latest dartcraft 0.2.12 and jenkins builds of mfr

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
And now I'm one step closer to dropping Forestry -- only the squeezer and carpenter are left, on the list of things without alternatives. Oh yeah I guess there's crushed ice as well but whatever
Thank you for the update!