DartPatch - MFR Planter/Harvester support for DartCraft

Minalien

Jul 29, 2019
Updated Dartpatch to 1.6.4:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mg5s2v5fzxvgsd1/dartpatch_1.6.4.zip

May be slightly buggy (haven't tested), but should be as stable as original is.

(Will take down if requested by Minalien - PM me and I should receive the message in a reasonable amount of time)
I have no problems with this whatsoever - in fact, thank you for handling it portable. I don't know if I'll ever get around to updating this, so you can feel free to take control of it entirely if you want.

yoyodawulf

Jul 29, 2019
i cant seem to get dartpatch working in the DNS teckpack. does anybody know how to fix this? thanks

yoyodawulf

Jul 29, 2019
Is it crashing? Does it appear in the modlist? What does you log look like?
no its not crashing, and it appears in the mod list both in the AT launcher and when i open the game and click on mods (it says it is avaliable/active). when i open my world, the planter does not plant force saplings and the harvester doesn't break force trees.

Skavies

Jul 29, 2019
no its not crashing, and it appears in the mod list both in the AT launcher and when i open the game and click on mods (it says it is avaliable/active). when i open my world, the planter does not plant force saplings and the harvester doesn't break force trees.
Are you joining a server (the server will have to have this mod installed) or just single player?
Wait, does sapling drop rate from leaves get nerfed in this?
The drop rate for saplings and nuggets appear to be normal for force trees with this. I have not tested other tree types for nerfed drop rates.

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
So I guess this is broken with MFR 2.7.5 and Dartcraft 0.2.17, neither of the machines want to do anything with force saplings/trees.

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure it is broken? I know MFR 2.7.5 changed the harvesting mechanic significantly, but Dartpatch was still working with Dartcraft 0.2.16. I don't see anything in the 0.2.17 that'd indicate it should stop working.

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
I'll try to test it again with no other mods in the folder later. Edit soon.

[EDIT] Okay, I tried it out, and... it crashes on startup.
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ouch. That hurt :(

Time: 04/03/14 02:30
Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: powercrystals/minefactoryreloaded/api/IFactoryPlantable
   at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
   at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:462)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
   at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
   at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
   at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
   at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
   at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
   at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
   at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
   at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
   at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
   at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
   at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:214)
   at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:139)
   at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:53)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: powercrystals.minefactoryreloaded.api.IFactoryPlantable
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
   ... 42 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
   at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
   at powercrystals.core.asm.PCCASMTransformer.transform(PCCASMTransformer.java:35)
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:274)
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:172)
   ... 44 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
   at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
   at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:462)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
   at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
   at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
   at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
   at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
   at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
   at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
   at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:214)
   at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:139)
   at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:53)

-- System Details --
Details:
   Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
   Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
   Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
   Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
   Memory: 347628192 bytes (331 MB) / 523501568 bytes (499 MB) up to 838074368 bytes (799 MB)
   JVM Flags: 5 total; -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms512m -Xmx812m -XX:permSize=96m
   AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
   Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
   IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
   FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 33 mods loaded, 33 mods active
   mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
   FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
   Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
   PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
   DartCraft{Beta 0.2.17} [DartCraft] (DartCraft Beta 0.2.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
   dartpatch{1.0} [DartPatch] (DartPatch 1.2.zip) Unloaded
   MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.2R2.7.5} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.5-352.jar) Unloaded
   ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded
   McMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded
   ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.227} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded
   Launched Version: 1.6.4
   LWJGL: 2.9.0
   OpenGL: GeForce 7025 / nForce 630a/integrated/SSE2/3DNOW! GL version 2.1.2, NVIDIA Corporation
   Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
   Type: Client (map_client.txt)
   Resource Pack: Pixel_Perfection_V2.2.zip
   Current Language: English (US)
   Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
   Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
Strangely enough, on my normal pack the game loads fine, even though DartPatch doesn't do anything. Taking it out makes the game load as usual, as well.

[EDIT2] The most recent MFR beta doesn't work either, same crash on startup.
Oh well. At least I guess TC golems should work

[EDIT3] The mod shows up in the mods screen as well, even though it doesn't work. Weird.

Last edited:

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
I'll try to test it again with no other mods in the folder later. Edit soon.

[EDIT] Okay, I tried it out, and... it crashes on startup.

[EDIT2] The most recent MFR beta doesn't work either, same crash on startup.
Oh well. At least I guess TC golems should work

[EDIT3] The mod shows up in the mods screen as well, even though it doesn't work. Weird.

I'm unable to reproduce this error. I've updated to the latest Dartcraft and MFR and both continue to work just fine together with Dartpatch installed (as well as a lot of other things). I was going to guess that perhaps the order of loading might be an issue, but that shouldn't be the case in Forge 965. The only thing I can recommend here is trying it without the resource pack. I'm assuming you are unable to allocate more memory as it seems like you're working with less than 1GB of ram? Then again, this isn't a memory error and you have so little installed that it I'd expect it to be able to load just fine...

Maybe one of the mods you downloaded got corrupted? Try redownloading?

Revemohl

Jul 29, 2019
I'm unable to reproduce this error. I've updated to the latest Dartcraft and MFR and both continue to work just fine together with Dartpatch installed (as well as a lot of other things). I was going to guess that perhaps the order of loading might be an issue, but that shouldn't be the case in Forge 965. The only thing I can recommend here is trying it without the resource pack. I'm assuming you are unable to allocate more memory as it seems like you're working with less than 1GB of ram? Then again, this isn't a memory error and you have so little installed that it I'd expect it to be able to load just fine...

Maybe one of the mods you downloaded got corrupted? Try redownloading?
...How awkward. Of course it wasn't going to work, the version in the first post was for MC 1.5! The first 1.6 port in the thread didn't work, but Icon's fix did.
Rebuilt with Scala, got rid of disgusting (and really, unnecessary) Reflection. Works with the latest builds of MFR and DartCraft. See front page, under Downloads.
Not that it matters anymore, anyway. Thank you!

lilmoefow

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated to this most recent version you have put out and now the Harvester isnt cutting anything down... im not sure if it is an issue with dartpatch itself so i will uninstall and test with out it... i only changed the version cause it didnt seem like the Harvester was working as intended and cutting the tress down a very slow rate... i will keep messing around with it and hopefully i can figure out what i am doing wrong

Edit: Never mind that.. im an idiot... lol i figured out what i was doing wrong

sir_c

Jul 29, 2019
Would you or someone please make/show me a FTB wiki/video that explains how to make a MFR mushroom farm? No wiki or video has any information on how to make one and I need a little help, please make/show me a video(preferably) or a wiki that explains MFR mushroom farm.

Minalien

Jul 29, 2019
sir_c, go post your question in a new thread. This thread isn't about helping you learn either DartCraft or MFR.

Reactions: YX33A

ariosos

Jul 29, 2019
Found a bug with v2.3 (From the 1st post) that only affects vanilla crafting recipes with planks, and I think has to do with the crafting dictionary.

The first time sticks, or chests are created with any type of planks (it can be vanilla, MFR, BoP, etc.), the recipe works. The next time the same recipe is attempted with any vanilla plank, the recipe fails. Modded planks are not affected.

To clarify -

1 - Craft sticks using any type of planks (remember the planks used - i.e., jungle planks).
2 - Try crafting sticks with a different type of planks (i.e., birch). Sticks (and other vanilla items like chests) are uncraftable, but they still work with the original planks (i.e., the jungle planks).

For now, I'm using the "icon fix" version (2.1) above, which is working.

Last edited:

Minalien

Jul 29, 2019
I don't make any changes to crafting with this, ariosos. There's no way that this mod should have any effect on that.

DeadlymistX1

Jul 29, 2019
i cant seem to get dartcraft 1.2.15 to work my minecraft always crashes while its loading or it wont load at all. I would appreciate the help ive been trying to get it for months[DOUBLEPOST=1400874076][/DOUBLEPOST]
i cant seem to get dartcraft 0.2.15 to work my minecraft always crashes while its loading or it wont load at all. I would appreciate the help ive been trying to get it for months