Dartcraft: One of the most overpowered mods of our time

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Do this for fun:

MFR Autospawner with an EnderTot., dropping down between several turtles who kill it
2-4 Endermen will spawn, which can be killed by MFR Grinders before the turtles kill them
Profit of 200-400 mob essence plus all the loot.

And yes, because of the way Dart handles the extra spawning they will spawn even on versions that have the "slime essence" fix.

I can't stand the sound. Although, isn't there some sound removing block from Extra Utilities?

cynric

Jul 29, 2019
Do this for fun:

MFR Autospawner with an EnderTot., dropping down between several turtles who kill it
2-4 Endermen will spawn, which can be killed by MFR Grinders before the turtles kill them. (Grinders won't kill EnderTots for the same reason it won't kill baby cows)

Does that work? I thought, those endermen that spawn after killing the tot would be angry endermen, and the grinder ignores those (in the 152ngt pack atleast).

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
internets were lack of intelegents flourish :D. I would use it on myself but hey who cares it's just a game.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to automate opening spoils bags, or am I just going to have to designate a "party chest" for them and void the rest?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to automate opening spoils bags, or am I just going to have to designate a "party chest" for them and void the rest?

I've not seen an easy way to do this becuase its not like scrap. Using it in your bar opens it up like a chest and there is a whole row of items, they also do not stack with each other so a party chest will have a limit to how many they hold. I'm not 100% sure but I think they might work in barrels or DSUs.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
I think I'll just stick to throwing some in a chest and voiding the rest. I don't relish the idea of having to open and sort through a barrel's worth of spoils. These things are nice, but oh so tedious to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.