Dartcraft: One of the most overpowered mods of our time

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm sorry that my "good taste" involves mods that don't add one item and promise to add a bunch more. And the "no modder is obligated to do anything" could literally be used as an argument against any modder doing anything in any mod. It's overdone and overused. If you develop a mod for the community, than you shouldn't be surprised when people want either more content or the mod updating. I don't think pahimar is a bad person, he's a pretty good person, he's just slow at updating his mod. And the "content" that has been added is merely bugfixes to a single item. The most it has is a bit of fancy ground rendering along with some items that don't even have uses yet. The only reason people like it is that it offers a portable crafting option and really easy ender pearl and obsidian recipes.

That's like saying every mod out there has as little content as EE3 does, or that every mod author does that much work. I'll give an example, every heard of Calclavia? He maintains 5+ mods that all add a good amount of content, so don't try and pull that comparison.

Pahimar on multiple instances has stated that what he's adding is "just a fraction of whats to come". I understand that he has yet to give an ETA on it, but regardless I'd wrather be given an eta of 2 years for something to get done than no eta at all for something that's supposed to get done.

Thanks for proving my not in active development point

You've been through high school right? Or are at least in it? You have to wake up, go to school, get home (Probably on a bus.), do your homework, do your chores, and sleep. Sometimes you have free time. Compare this to real life whilst working on a mod. You wake up, go to work, get home, make dinner, and sleep. Whatever free time you have is now dictated by this mod. Does that really sound like something you'd like to do every. single. day.

Reactions: Whovian

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
You were warned.
Aang_in_the_Avatar_State.png

Status
Not open for further replies.