Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?:

What is the secret word?:

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:

FTB Experience?: playing MindCrack Pack for almost 3 monsth, but I wanted to go to the DireWof20 Pack :)

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: i wan t to join a fun, outgoing server, and learn the mods with others, and try to complete a lot!

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: more intellengence about this Pack

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm a Decent builder, a Excellent miner, and i know a decent amount about Thermal Expansion, BuildCraft, and IC2

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: helping others with their problems, and have fun

Any questions you would like to ask: ot at the moment

Additional Information?: im a bit shy on TS for about the first 3 days.
you forgot your name, but i looked it up
welcome

Neyo_Creeper

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Neyo_Creeper

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes

If Yes, why? I can't remember, I haven't been banned in a while.

How often can you play?: 2-4 Hours a day, everyday. If i'm not busy.

What is the secret word?: Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I know everything... literally. In a serious note, I have been playing since 1.8.1 and keep updated by downloading snapshots.

FTB Experience?: 1 month, best with IC2, played Tekkit for a year.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes!

Will you follow ALL of our rules? YES! Definitely

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I believe that I have the needs to join this type of server, I have thoroughly read the rules and understood them to a good extent.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking for a server in which I can get started quickly and record episodes.

What will you be bringing to our server?: FUN!

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I will make armour/basic items for new players to start, or if they want, join me.

Any questions you would like to ask: [FOR OTHER PLAYERS] Anyone want to team with me?

Additional Information?: I may be young, but i am mature.
Thanks for reading this app
~Neyo

Howard_Roark

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Howard_Roark_
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
How often can you play?: Daily, usually about an hour or two.
What is the secret word?: Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Playing since redstone was called red ore dust.
FTB Experience?: Playing since FtB was introduced
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: 50 slots, and I have exhausted SSP
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking for somethings new.. new friends, new conversations.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I love to help and I love to be part of a community.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I hope to add useful things to the community
Any questions you would like to ask: Does the server use renewable mining worlds?

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Neyo_Creeper

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes

If Yes, why? I can't remember, I haven't been banned in a while.

How often can you play?: 2-4 Hours a day, everyday. If i'm not busy.

What is the secret word?: Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I know everything... literally. In a serious note, I have been playing since 1.8.1 and keep updated by downloading snapshots.

FTB Experience?: 1 month, best with IC2, played Tekkit for a year.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes!

Will you follow ALL of our rules? YES! Definitely

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I believe that I have the needs to join this type of server, I have thoroughly read the rules and understood them to a good extent.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking for a server in which I can get started quickly and record episodes.

What will you be bringing to our server?: FUN!

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I will make armour/basic items for new players to start, or if they want, join me.

Any questions you would like to ask: [FOR OTHER PLAYERS] Anyone want to team with me?

Additional Information?: I may be young, but i am mature.
Thanks for reading this app
~Neyo
In-Game Username: Howard_Roark_
How often can you play?: Daily, usually about an hour or two.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Playing since redstone was called red ore dust.
FTB Experience?: Playing since FtB was introduced
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: 50 slots, and I have exhausted SSP
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking for somethings new.. new friends, new conversations.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I love to help and I love to be part of a community.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I hope to add useful things to the community
Any questions you would like to ask: Does the server use renewable mining worlds?
accepted

primoarmadillo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: primoarmadillo

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no

If Yes, why? no

How often can you play?: 2 to 3 hours a day

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Tons!

FTB Experience?: Enough. Massive experience with thaumcraft, industrial craft, and buildcraft.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: My friend told me about the server and asked if I would join him.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Happiness, helping others, and experience.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Myself and the goal to help others.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Building ideas and help for others. Support!

Any questions you would like to ask: Are there any of the direwolf 20 mods that are disabled on the server?

Additional Information?: I am and will be using plenty of the industrial craft and thaumcraft items and tools.

auksinismiestas

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: auksinismiestas

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: 5-6H

What is the secret word?:sopnges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I know everything

FTB Experience?: I know everything (i am old player with mods ^^)

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I want play minecraft again and i dont like playing on ssp I want play on SMP

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: nothing

What will you be bringing to our server?: We will see

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I dont know, we will see

Any questions you would like to ask: no

Additional Information?: no

96skill96

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: 96skill96

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: As much as possible, usually about 2-5 hours a day; about everyday

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: YES, 3 almost 4 years

FTB Experience?: A little, still learning
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yep, don't have TeamSpeak, but will get one if i get excepted.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?
  • No Duplication Glitches!
  • No Griefing!
  • No Stealing!
  • Please don't talk in all caps
  • Be Mature
  • Play friendly.
  • Be respectful to everyone.
  • No flaming of any sorts allowed.
  • If you have a bad attitude, don't come on the server.
  • Do not Beg for anything (Admin, Items , Etc.. )
  • No 3rd party clients allowed. :D

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Multiplayer is much more fun, not as lonely and you get to work as a team. Not only that but meet and make new friends.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More experience with the mods, fun with friends, and mining the crap out of stone :D

What will you be bringing to our server?: I know how to make lots of traptions and compact set ups. Have experience with most mods, just not ALL.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Help with Mining, farming, you name it, im sure to help.

Any questions you would like to ask:

Additional Information?:

Nadav

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: yiftach2089

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: about an hour or two a day

What is the secret word?: Spongws!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.8 beta.

FTB Experience?: I played in the mindcrack modpack with my friends and now they are going to play the DW20 modpack.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: To play with a nice community and with my friends

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Experince, playing with friends

What will you be bringing to our server?:I know how to build nicely

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Play often

Additional Information?:[DOUBLEPOST=1362664727][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username: eran1898

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: 3-4 hours a day

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.7 beta.

FTB Experience?: I played in the mindcrack modpack with my friends and now we are going to play the DW20 modpack

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: To play with my friends and this server looks nice. 50 slots is good.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: playing with friends mc knowledge

What will you be bringing to our server?:I know a lot about how mc works so i can help with mob spawners and stuff like that

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Play often help other players

Additional Information?:

Calegal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Calegal
Age: 11 and a half I am mature. Don't worry about me flincing about any mature stuff.
Banned:Yes
Because: Me and my friends thought a unfinished house was an abandoned house to we unpurposly griefed it to get materials
Play Time: 3-5 hours Weekdays 10-13 hours Weekends
Secret Word: Sponges!
Vanilla Experience: I know all recipes, I'm okay at building.I think of myself as a Minecraftpro in terms of knowledge. Not so good in PVP though.
FTB Experience:I barely know any recipes but we have NEI so who cares. I don't progress as fast as people really good but I am better than some.
Microphone: Yes I have a microphone but I don't know much about TS so i don't know if I have to buy it. Plz tell me.
Rules: H*** YEA
Why: I really like it when all the people know each other. not personally, but like, you might share with me even if we only met once on the server.
Gain: I just want to have fun.
What will I bring: Just another helping hand and a friend to have around.
Integation: Just have no one grief but have everyone know each other.
Nothing more.
I don't mind if you don't pick me. I just hope It's not because you think I'm too young.

Alexander_18

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Alexander_18

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope, checked mcbans for you!

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: Every day

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Played since 1.1 Beta

FTB Experience?: Started with tekkit about 7 months ago, started ftb when it came out!

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes, internal but its not scratchy!

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, i read them all!

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: The server looks awesome with a friendly community which is what I'm looking for. Single player is getting a little dull for me!

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More experience with some mods i haven't dabbled in yet. I also hope to make some cool friends

What will you be bringing to our server?: My experience and my attitude, always happy no matter what happens! I will also be bringing myself :p (of course)

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I plan on going on teamspeak and visiting peoples houses with permission. I also hope to team up with someone and build some awesome stuff!

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope! The post covers all my questions!

Additional Information?: I am 14 and I live in Florida, I am an honors student and not immature, I have been playing Minecraft since early beta and I hope tobe apart of your server!
~Alexander_18

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: 96skill96

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: As much as possible, usually about 2-5 hours a day; about everyday

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: YES, 3 almost 4 years

FTB Experience?: A little, still learning
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yep, don't have TeamSpeak, but will get one if i get excepted.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?
  • No Duplication Glitches!
  • No Griefing!
  • No Stealing!
  • Please don't talk in all caps
  • Be Mature
  • Play friendly.
  • Be respectful to everyone.
  • No flaming of any sorts allowed.
  • If you have a bad attitude, don't come on the server.
  • Do not Beg for anything (Admin, Items , Etc.. )
  • No 3rd party clients allowed. :D

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Multiplayer is much more fun, not as lonely and you get to work as a team. Not only that but meet and make new friends.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More experience with the mods, fun with friends, and mining the crap out of stone :D

What will you be bringing to our server?: I know how to make lots of traptions and compact set ups. Have experience with most mods, just not ALL.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Help with Mining, farming, you name it, im sure to help.

Additional Information?:
In-Game Username: yiftach2089

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: about an hour or two a day

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.8 beta.

FTB Experience?: I played in the mindcrack modpack with my friends and now they are going to play the DW20 modpack.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: To play with a nice community and with my friends

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Experince, playing with friends

What will you be bringing to our server?:I know how to build nicely

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Play often

Additional Information?:[DOUBLEPOST=1362664727][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username: eran1898

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: 3-4 hours a day

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.7 beta.

FTB Experience?: I played in the mindcrack modpack with my friends and now we are going to play the DW20 modpack

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: To play with my friends and this server looks nice. 50 slots is good.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: playing with friends mc knowledge

What will you be bringing to our server?:I know a lot about how mc works so i can help with mob spawners and stuff like that

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Play often help other players

Additional Information?:
accepted

Caizerker

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Caizerker
  • Have you been banned before?: Never, and I don't plan on it.
  • Secret word: Sponges
  • Will you follow our rules?: Of coarse! :)
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I have played on similar servers before, and they are sooo fun! :D and this one looks very dedicated!
  • Can you be part of the community? Yes, I have been in many before and could help a lot!
  • Additional information?: I am in the U.S. and i am on EST, for future time refrences

Fafel

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Fafel_
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
If Yes, why? -​
How often can you play?: 1-2 hours a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes 2-3 years
FTB Experience?: Since FTB start
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, of course
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Servers seems nice with friendly community single players getting boring
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Playing with nice peopoles, get more expirience with some mods
What will you be bringing to our server?: Hope to team up with somebody and build awansome builds
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Help with anything that within my power to others
Any questions you would like to ask: -
Additional Information?: -