Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

  • This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • The FTB Forum is now read-only, and is here as an archive. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
In-Game Username:​

Age:​

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:​

If Yes, why?​

How often can you play?:​

What is the secret word?:​

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:​

FTB Experience?: playing MindCrack Pack for almost 3 monsth, but I wanted to go to the DireWof20 Pack :)​

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes​

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes​

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: i wan t to join a fun, outgoing server, and learn the mods with others, and try to complete a lot!​

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: more intellengence about this Pack​

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm a Decent builder, a Excellent miner, and i know a decent amount about Thermal Expansion, BuildCraft, and IC2​

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: helping others with their problems, and have fun​

Any questions you would like to ask: ot at the moment​

Additional Information?: im a bit shy on TS for about the first 3 days.​
you forgot your name, but i looked it up
welcome
 
In-Game Username: Neyo_Creeper

Age: 12

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes

If Yes, why? I can't remember, I haven't been banned in a while.

How often can you play?: 2-4 Hours a day, everyday. If i'm not busy.

What is the secret word?: Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I know everything... literally. In a serious note, I have been playing since 1.8.1 and keep updated by downloading snapshots.

FTB Experience?: 1 month, best with IC2, played Tekkit for a year.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes!

Will you follow ALL of our rules? YES! Definitely

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I believe that I have the needs to join this type of server, I have thoroughly read the rules and understood them to a good extent.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking for a server in which I can get started quickly and record episodes.

What will you be bringing to our server?: FUN!

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I will make armour/basic items for new players to start, or if they want, join me.

Any questions you would like to ask: [FOR OTHER PLAYERS] Anyone want to team with me?

Additional Information?: I may be young, but i am mature.
Thanks for reading this app
~Neyo
 
Age: 24
In-Game Username: Howard_Roark_
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
How often can you play?: Daily, usually about an hour or two.
What is the secret word?: Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Playing since redstone was called red ore dust.
FTB Experience?: Playing since FtB was introduced
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: 50 slots, and I have exhausted SSP
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking for somethings new.. new friends, new conversations.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I love to help and I love to be part of a community.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I hope to add useful things to the community
Any questions you would like to ask: Does the server use renewable mining worlds?
 
In-Game Username: Neyo_Creeper

Age: 12

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes

If Yes, why? I can't remember, I haven't been banned in a while.

How often can you play?: 2-4 Hours a day, everyday. If i'm not busy.

What is the secret word?: Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I know everything... literally. In a serious note, I have been playing since 1.8.1 and keep updated by downloading snapshots.

FTB Experience?: 1 month, best with IC2, played Tekkit for a year.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes!

Will you follow ALL of our rules? YES! Definitely

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I believe that I have the needs to join this type of server, I have thoroughly read the rules and understood them to a good extent.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking for a server in which I can get started quickly and record episodes.

What will you be bringing to our server?: FUN!

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I will make armour/basic items for new players to start, or if they want, join me.

Any questions you would like to ask: [FOR OTHER PLAYERS] Anyone want to team with me?

Additional Information?: I may be young, but i am mature.
Thanks for reading this app
~Neyo
Age: 24
In-Game Username: Howard_Roark_
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
How often can you play?: Daily, usually about an hour or two.
What is the secret word?: Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Playing since redstone was called red ore dust.
FTB Experience?: Playing since FtB was introduced
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: 50 slots, and I have exhausted SSP
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking for somethings new.. new friends, new conversations.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I love to help and I love to be part of a community.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I hope to add useful things to the community
Any questions you would like to ask: Does the server use renewable mining worlds?
accepted
 
In-Game Username: primoarmadillo

Age:13

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no

If Yes, why? no

How often can you play?: 2 to 3 hours a day

What is the secret word?: Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Tons!

FTB Experience?: Enough. Massive experience with thaumcraft, industrial craft, and buildcraft.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: My friend told me about the server and asked if I would join him.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Happiness, helping others, and experience.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Myself and the goal to help others.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Building ideas and help for others. Support!

Any questions you would like to ask: Are there any of the direwolf 20 mods that are disabled on the server?

Additional Information?: I am and will be using plenty of the industrial craft and thaumcraft items and tools.
 
In-Game Username: auksinismiestas

Age: 17

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: 5-6H

What is the secret word?:sopnges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I know everything

FTB Experience?: I know everything (i am old player with mods ^^)

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I want play minecraft again and i dont like playing on ssp I want play on SMP

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: nothing

What will you be bringing to our server?: We will see

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I dont know, we will see

Any questions you would like to ask: no

Additional Information?: no
 
In-Game Username: 96skill96​

Age: 16
​
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No​

If Yes, why?​

How often can you play?: As much as possible, usually about 2-5 hours a day; about everyday​

What is the secret word?: Sponges!​

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: YES, 3 almost 4 years ​

FTB Experience?: A little, still learning
​
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yep, don't have TeamSpeak, but will get one if i get excepted. ​

Will you follow ALL of our rules?
  • No Duplication Glitches!
  • No Griefing!
  • No Stealing!
  • Please don't talk in all caps
  • Be Mature
  • Play friendly.
  • Be respectful to everyone.
  • No flaming of any sorts allowed.
  • If you have a bad attitude, don't come on the server.
  • Do not Beg for anything (Admin, Items , Etc.. )
  • No 3rd party clients allowed. :D

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Multiplayer is much more fun, not as lonely and you get to work as a team. Not only that but meet and make new friends.​

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More experience with the mods, fun with friends, and mining the crap out of stone :D ​

What will you be bringing to our server?: I know how to make lots of traptions and compact set ups. Have experience with most mods, just not ALL.​

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Help with Mining, farming, you name it, im sure to help.​

Any questions you would like to ask: ​

Additional Information?:​
 
In-Game Username: yiftach2089

Age: 15

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: about an hour or two a day

What is the secret word?: Spongws!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.8 beta.

FTB Experience?: I played in the mindcrack modpack with my friends and now they are going to play the DW20 modpack.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: To play with a nice community and with my friends

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Experince, playing with friends

What will you be bringing to our server?:I know how to build nicely

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Play often

Any questions you would like to ask:

Additional Information?:[DOUBLEPOST=1362664727][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username: eran1898

Age: 14

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: 3-4 hours a day

What is the secret word?: Spongws!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.7 beta.

FTB Experience?: I played in the mindcrack modpack with my friends and now we are going to play the DW20 modpack

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: To play with my friends and this server looks nice. 50 slots is good.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: playing with friends mc knowledge

What will you be bringing to our server?:I know a lot about how mc works so i can help with mob spawners and stuff like that

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Play often help other players

Any questions you would like to ask:

Additional Information?:
 
IGN:Calegal
Age: 11 and a half I am mature. Don't worry about me flincing about any mature stuff.
Banned:Yes
Because: Me and my friends thought a unfinished house was an abandoned house to we unpurposly griefed it to get materials
Play Time: 3-5 hours Weekdays 10-13 hours Weekends
Secret Word: Sponges!
Vanilla Experience: I know all recipes, I'm okay at building.I think of myself as a Minecraftpro in terms of knowledge. Not so good in PVP though.
FTB Experience:I barely know any recipes but we have NEI so who cares. I don't progress as fast as people really good but I am better than some.
Microphone: Yes I have a microphone but I don't know much about TS so i don't know if I have to buy it. Plz tell me.
Rules: H*** YEA
Why: I really like it when all the people know each other. not personally, but like, you might share with me even if we only met once on the server.
Gain: I just want to have fun.
What will I bring: Just another helping hand and a friend to have around.
Integation: Just have no one grief but have everyone know each other.
Nothing more.
I don't mind if you don't pick me. I just hope It's not because you think I'm too young.
 
In-Game Username: Alexander_18

Age: 14

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope, checked mcbans for you!

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: Every day

What is the secret word?: Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Played since 1.1 Beta

FTB Experience?: Started with tekkit about 7 months ago, started ftb when it came out!

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes, internal but its not scratchy!

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, i read them all!

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: The server looks awesome with a friendly community which is what I'm looking for. Single player is getting a little dull for me!

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More experience with some mods i haven't dabbled in yet. I also hope to make some cool friends

What will you be bringing to our server?: My experience and my attitude, always happy no matter what happens! I will also be bringing myself :P (of course)

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I plan on going on teamspeak and visiting peoples houses with permission. I also hope to team up with someone and build some awesome stuff!

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope! The post covers all my questions!

Additional Information?: I am 14 and I live in Florida, I am an honors student and not immature, I have been playing Minecraft since early beta and I hope tobe apart of your server!
~Alexander_18
 
In-Game Username: 96skill96​

Age: 16​
​
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No​

If Yes, why?​

How often can you play?: As much as possible, usually about 2-5 hours a day; about everyday​

What is the secret word?: Sponges!​

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: YES, 3 almost 4 years ​

FTB Experience?: A little, still learning ​
​
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yep, don't have TeamSpeak, but will get one if i get excepted. ​

Will you follow ALL of our rules?​
  • No Duplication Glitches!
  • No Griefing!
  • No Stealing!
  • Please don't talk in all caps
  • Be Mature
  • Play friendly.
  • Be respectful to everyone.
  • No flaming of any sorts allowed.
  • If you have a bad attitude, don't come on the server.
  • Do not Beg for anything (Admin, Items , Etc.. )
  • No 3rd party clients allowed. :D

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Multiplayer is much more fun, not as lonely and you get to work as a team. Not only that but meet and make new friends.​

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More experience with the mods, fun with friends, and mining the crap out of stone :D ​

What will you be bringing to our server?: I know how to make lots of traptions and compact set ups. Have experience with most mods, just not ALL.​

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Help with Mining, farming, you name it, im sure to help.​

Any questions you would like to ask: ​

Additional Information?:​
In-Game Username: yiftach2089

Age: 15

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: about an hour or two a day

What is the secret word?: Spongws!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.8 beta.

FTB Experience?: I played in the mindcrack modpack with my friends and now they are going to play the DW20 modpack.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: To play with a nice community and with my friends

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Experince, playing with friends

What will you be bringing to our server?:I know how to build nicely

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Play often

Any questions you would like to ask:

Additional Information?:[DOUBLEPOST=1362664727][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username: eran1898

Age: 14

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: 3-4 hours a day

What is the secret word?: Spongws!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing minecraft since 1.7 beta.

FTB Experience?: I played in the mindcrack modpack with my friends and now we are going to play the DW20 modpack

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: To play with my friends and this server looks nice. 50 slots is good.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: playing with friends mc knowledge

What will you be bringing to our server?:I know a lot about how mc works so i can help with mob spawners and stuff like that

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Play often help other players

Any questions you would like to ask:

Additional Information?:
accepted
 
  • Minecraft Username: Caizerker
  • Age: 16
  • Have you been banned before?: Never, and I don't plan on it.
  • Secret word: Sponges
  • Will you follow our rules?: Of coarse! :)
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I have played on similar servers before, and they are sooo fun! :D and this one looks very dedicated!
  • Can you be part of the community? Yes, I have been in many before and could help a lot!
  • Additional information?: I am in the U.S. and i am on EST, for future time refrences

 
In-Game Username: Fafel_​
Age: 25​
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope​
If Yes, why? -​
How often can you play?: 1-2 hours a day​
What is the secret word?: Sponges!​
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes 2-3 years​
FTB Experience?: Since FTB start​
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes​
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, of course​
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Servers seems nice with friendly community single players getting boring​
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Playing with nice peopoles, get more expirience with some mods​
What will you be bringing to our server?: Hope to team up with somebody and build awansome builds​
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Help with anything that within my power to others​
Any questions you would like to ask: -​
Additional Information?: -​