Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sonicmaster

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Username:sonicmaster10

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:nope

If Yes, why?N/A

How often can you play?:3-4 hours

What is the secret word?:sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:played for two years

FTB Experience?: have played ftb for about months but have played tekkit for a year before that I would mod my own minecraft.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:nope

Will you follow ALL of our rules?yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: to have fun experience with a great community and to finally have a stable sever.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: just to have a good experiences

What will you be bringing to our server?: i kind of would like to try a community workshop

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: to help out whenever i can

Any questions you would like to ask: nada

Additional Information?: although i am 14 i will try to act my best on your server sir

Brady131313

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Brady131313
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope I play by the rules an have fun
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: Few hours a day after school
What is the secret word?: sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yup, good with red stone and, can make good looking buildings
FTB Experience?: Not much
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes turtle beaches
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, I don't feel like being banned
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: It sounds fun, I like advanced mods, and electricity mods
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Enjoyment, and a good time
What will you be bringing to our server?: Some knowledge and laughter
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?
Any questions you would like to ask:
Additional Information?: Mature for my age, made my computer that I play on now, I take responsibility for my actions, and I know when I go to far

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Username:sonicmaster10

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:nope

If Yes, why?N/A

How often can you play?:3-4 hours

What is the secret word?:sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:played for two years

FTB Experience?: have played ftb for about months but have played tekkit for a year before that I would mod my own minecraft.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:nope

Will you follow ALL of our rules?yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: to have fun experience with a great community and to finally have a stable sever.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: just to have a good experiences

What will you be bringing to our server?: i kind of would like to try a community workshop

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: to help out whenever i can

Any questions you would like to ask: nada

Additional Information?: although i am 14 i will try to act my best on your server sir

Denied, as your first post was copied.

evil

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted to do this on your forums but they seem to be down.

IGN: ddeathly112233

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope, never.

If Yes, why? n/a

How often can you play?: Depends how I feel and what I am doing, probs everyday though.

What is the secret word?:Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Ran my own server, was small but fun. Been playing since 1.6 BETA

FTB Experience?: None, played tekkit though, this will hopefully be my first FTB server

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yep

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes :)

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Looking for a FTB server to play on, never played FTB before and I like playing with other players more than solo

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: FUUUUN.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Experience with some of the mods, technical knowledge and just a laugh :)

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Don't get it? If you mean how will I fit in, I'll join a band of players hopefully and just chat to others :)

Acejhm

Jul 29, 2019
Just so your aware, the CraftBeast link is broken I believe. It may be the college internet, but it says the server is not sending data whenever I try to access the website, even if I search it/backspace to the main website page.
In-Game Username:
Acejhm

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
Once, which was four years ago, and I have never been banned otherwise.

If Yes, why?
The server owners said you could fly "sometimes" so it was a rather unclear rule. I have never been banned for anything else.

How often can you play?:
I can play at least an hour every day on school days and 3-4 on weekdays.
What is the secret word?:
Sponge!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
I've played Minecraft since early beta....so about 2 years?

FTB Experience?:
I've played FTB since it came out, so all the experiences are belongs to us! (Reference to Age of Empires, my grammar isn't actually that bad.)

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:
Indeed I do.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?
Of course, if one did not follow all the rules, then why follow any of them? Rules exist for a reason, and when everyone abides by rules the server is entertaining. As long as the rules themselves are clear and concise.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:
I have not played on a server for awhile, especially an FTB one. In my experience, the server with a good application, white list, and rules are some of the best community wise. I like playing Minecraft, but more so with others.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
Fun, naturally, but I hope to be part of a good community and possibly gain a few friends.

What will you be bringing to our server?:
Well, I'm knowledgeable in almost all of the mods in the Ultimate pack, so mod knowledge. I have a good sense of humor, and I looove physics....if you enjoy talking about science stuff that is. I also enjoy a good roleplay every now and then. In addition (running out of transitive words :p), I am pretty decent at ComputerCraft coding, so I could bring some cool programs for ComputerCraft to the virtual table.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
I plan on going to your website and introducing myself there, as well as on the server. I will possibly find a place to live with a few other players, if someone has space.

Yes, what is the policy on roleplaying? I do enjoy doing this on some server every now and then, but it's hard to roleplay in Minecraft when no on else is. I'm not saying I do it constantly, but I Thaumcraft 3 provides a lot of roleplay potential :)

Additional Information?:
Nothing I haven't put somewhere else.

DINOxNUGGET

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: xDINOxNUGGETx

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: A few hours or so everyday. balancing friends, school, family etc.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: single player survival to adventure maps to pvp

FTB Experience?: I play it a lot and try to learn more about it each time I play.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: No, sorry.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Of coarse I would.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I've never play on a FTB server with a great environment and community, and I would love to play on one like yours.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun and a greater experience of FTB.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A friendly new player. :)

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I just want to be your friendly neighborhood dinosaur. :)
Any questions you would like to ask: If I put this in wrong im sorry, I don't exactly understands the threads and stuff. :)

Additional Information?: I feel like im applying for a job right now.:D p.s. the whole dinosaur/chicken nugget thing is kind of complicated, but ill certainly explain it.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: xDINOxNUGGETx

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: A few hours or so everyday. balancing friends, school, family etc.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: single player survival to adventure maps to pvp

FTB Experience?: I play it a lot and try to learn more about it each time I play.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: No, sorry.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Of coarse I would.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I've never play on a FTB server with a great environment and community, and I would love to play on one like yours.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun and a greater experience of FTB.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A friendly new player. :)

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I just want to be your friendly neighborhood dinosaur. :)
Any questions you would like to ask: If I put this in wrong im sorry, I don't exactly understands the threads and stuff. :)

Additional Information?: I feel like im applying for a job right now.:D p.s. the whole dinosaur/chicken nugget thing is kind of complicated, but ill certainly explain it.
Just so your aware, the CraftBeast link is broken I believe. It may be the college internet, but it says the server is not sending data whenever I try to access the website, even if I search it/backspace to the main website page.

In-Game Username:
Acejhm

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
Once, which was four years ago, and I have never been banned otherwise.

If Yes, why?
The server owners said you could fly "sometimes" so it was a rather unclear rule. I have never been banned for anything else.

How often can you play?:
I can play at least an hour every day on school days and 3-4 on weekdays.

What is the secret word?:
Sponge!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
I've played Minecraft since early beta....so about 2 years?

FTB Experience?:
I've played FTB since it came out, so all the experiences are belongs to us! (Reference to Age of Empires, my grammar isn't actually that bad.)

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:
Indeed I do.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?
Of course, if one did not follow all the rules, then why follow any of them? Rules exist for a reason, and when everyone abides by rules the server is entertaining. As long as the rules themselves are clear and concise.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?:
I have not played on a server for awhile, especially an FTB one. In my experience, the server with a good application, white list, and rules are some of the best community wise. I like playing Minecraft, but more so with others.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
Fun, naturally, but I hope to be part of a good community and possibly gain a few friends.

What will you be bringing to our server?:
Well, I'm knowledgeable in almost all of the mods in the Ultimate pack, so mod knowledge. I have a good sense of humor, and I looove physics....if you enjoy talking about science stuff that is. I also enjoy a good roleplay every now and then. In addition (running out of transitive words :p), I am pretty decent at ComputerCraft coding, so I could bring some cool programs for ComputerCraft to the virtual table.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
I plan on going to your website and introducing myself there, as well as on the server. I will possibly find a place to live with a few other players, if someone has space.

Yes, what is the policy on roleplaying? I do enjoy doing this on some server every now and then, but it's hard to roleplay in Minecraft when no on else is. I'm not saying I do it constantly, but I Thaumcraft 3 provides a lot of roleplay potential :)

Additional Information?:
Nothing I haven't put somewhere else.
I wanted to do this on your forums but they seem to be down.

IGN: ddeathly112233

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope, never.

If Yes, why? n/a

How often can you play?: Depends how I feel and what I am doing, probs everyday though.

What is the secret word?:Sponges

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Ran my own server, was small but fun. Been playing since 1.6 BETA

FTB Experience?: None, played tekkit though, this will hopefully be my first FTB server

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yep

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes :)

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: Looking for a FTB server to play on, never played FTB before and I like playing with other players more than solo

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: FUUUUN.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Experience with some of the mods, technical knowledge and just a laugh :)

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Don't get it? If you mean how will I fit in, I'll join a band of players hopefully and just chat to others :)
ACCEPTED

ckeagan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: ckeagan

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Negative.

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: Almost daily.

What is the secret word?: Sponges.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes. 1.8.

FTB Experience?: Yes. I ran a server when FTB was released up until this month.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes. Rules serve a purpose.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I'm looking for a good-sized server with good people to play with. The server I ran never had more than three people playing. It was rather boring.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Community.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Maturity and competence.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I like to establish self-supporting farms quickly. Saves me trouble later, and keeps starvation away.

Any questions you would like to ask: No, but thanks for asking.

Additional Information?: I rent a server now, but I'm terminating the lease effective the 10th. It's a direwolf20 server, but I've done FTB on it as well.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: ckeagan

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Negative.

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: Almost daily.

What is the secret word?: Sponges.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes. 1.8.

FTB Experience?: Yes. I ran a server when FTB was released up until this month.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes. Rules serve a purpose.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I'm looking for a good-sized server with good people to play with. The server I ran never had more than three people playing. It was rather boring.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Community.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Maturity and competence.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I like to establish self-supporting farms quickly. Saves me trouble later, and keeps starvation away.

Any questions you would like to ask: No, but thanks for asking.

Additional Information?: I rent a server now, but I'm terminating the lease effective the 10th. It's a direwolf20 server, but I've done FTB on it as well.
accepted

28meters

Jul 29, 2019
-Minecraft Username: 28meters
-Have you ever been banned before?: I have not been banned before from major servers that i can remember.
-If so, Why?: i have been banned from my friends (private) server because we were messing around with him with the potions and he did not know what we were doing. then he un-banned me.
-How often can I play?: I can try to play as much as i can but school will interfere with me playing because of all the homework, tests and assignments i have to do and prepare for.
-Secret Word: Sponges!
-Vanilla minecraft experience: i am a very experienced player in the vanilla minecraft version because i know how to build and craft almost ever item and i can build mob spawning machines with some time. i dont like building the mobs spawning machines because it ruins the game in my opinion.
-FTB experience: I have been playing the direwolf pack for a few months and know a good amount on the items in the game. i dont know all of the items in the game yet.I have only played the Direwolf20 mod pack offline because i have not found a good server to play on. I believe this server will be a great server to play on.
-Do I have a microphone for team speak?: I do have a microphone for team speak but, the one i use for my computer is currently broken, so at this moment I cant talk in team speak. I can listen in team speak. i plan on getting a new microphone soon.
-Will you follow all of our rules?: I will follow the rules because I don't like it when people grief, steal, and talk in caps and i never do that. i play the game on how it is intended.
-Why should we whitelist you?: You should whitelist me because i know a lot about the mods in the Direwolf20 mod pack but, i also like to learn more things with other people and try to understand better. Plus I am a nice player and I know how servers and people on the server like to be treated because i am a moderator on a server.

moznuy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: moznuy
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
How often can you play?: Everyday for 2-3 hours
What is the secret word?: Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: about 1 year
FTB Experience?: about 3 month
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I'm looking for great FTB server with kindly community
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Experience and fun
What will you be bringing to our server?:I am a builder, i love to build so i will bring my experience with buildings and other mods
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Talking to people and help out if anyone needs a hand

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
-Minecraft Username: 28meters
-Have you ever been banned before?: I have not been banned before from major servers that i can remember.
-If so, Why?: i have been banned from my friends (private) server because we were messing around with him with the potions and he did not know what we were doing. then he un-banned me.
-How often can I play?: I can try to play as much as i can but school will interfere with me playing because of all the homework, tests and assignments i have to do and prepare for.
-Secret Word: Sponges!
-Vanilla minecraft experience: i am a very experienced player in the vanilla minecraft version because i know how to build and craft almost ever item and i can build mob spawning machines with some time. i dont like building the mobs spawning machines because it ruins the game in my opinion.
-FTB experience: I have been playing the direwolf pack for a few months and know a good amount on the items in the game. i dont know all of the items in the game yet.I have only played the Direwolf20 mod pack offline because i have not found a good server to play on. I believe this server will be a great server to play on.
-Do I have a microphone for team speak?: I do have a microphone for team speak but, the one i use for my computer is currently broken, so at this moment I cant talk in team speak. I can listen in team speak. i plan on getting a new microphone soon.
-Will you follow all of our rules?: I will follow the rules because I don't like it when people grief, steal, and talk in caps and i never do that. i play the game on how it is intended.
-Why should we whitelist you?: You should whitelist me because i know a lot about the mods in the Direwolf20 mod pack but, i also like to learn more things with other people and try to understand better. Plus I am a nice player and I know how servers and people on the server like to be treated because i am a moderator on a server.
In-Game Username: moznuy
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
How often can you play?: Everyday for 2-3 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: about 1 year
FTB Experience?: about 3 month
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules? Of course
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I'm looking for great FTB server with kindly community
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Experience and fun
What will you be bringing to our server?:I am a builder, i love to build so i will bring my experience with buildings and other mods
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Talking to people and help out if anyone needs a hand
accepted

dylaneat

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: dylaneat

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: yes.

If Yes, why? Me and My friend where goofing around on his server.

How often can you play?: 2-3 Hours a day Mon-Fri.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Played since 1.6.6 Beta
]
FTB Experience?: Played since 1.2.5

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am looking for a great feed the beast server since all the others I played on shut down.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: plenty of new friends.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I will help you with any problems game wise or moderating wise.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Helping anyone with problems, help build and do anything else they need.

Any questions you would like to ask: nope.

Additional Information?:

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: legoguy1201

Age: 11. Since I'm not 15+, I'm gonna explain that I am mature. Ok, so, first, I'm not one of those annoyings kids hacking, spamming and using caps all over the place. I did not think I was very mature eighter until some people from a vannila server said they thought I was 14-15. One even said he thought I was 18 :) Anywho, I think I'm mature enough, and if I need to be serious, I'm serious. Relaxed? Ok!

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope! :)

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: Weekend: 2-12 Hours total. Rest of week: 1-4 hours each day.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Alot, being playing since Beta 1.7.3 and now I know alot.

FTB Experience?: Quite a bit, not very good with some mods. (Twilight Forest, Xeno's Requilary ( Cant spell that! D: ) and more..)

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: No, but I have it so I can use the chat.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes, I'm not a griefer, hacker or a rule breaker.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I dont like Single Player very much. I like to talk to people, even if I'm in a adventure alone. Normally, if the server is empty, I feel in Single Player and get bored, and as such, I leave a bit after. I used to play on a FTB Mindcrack Server, but it sadly went down. Oh well, I hope here I can play and get a brand new server :)
I was also only looking for No Grief - Whitelist - Friendly Community Server.... exactly this.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun. I want to talk to people, share experiences I had, and in top, I just want to have fun playing with other people Minecraft FTB.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I will bring help, aswell as a friend for everyone. (Myself) (Unless they are *Bip*, which I hope there isn't.)

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: By helping people, eighter with questions about the game, or if they need some resources, or maybe help building a big project. No, I'm not gonna be always away from everyone else in a little hole. I will be out there helping and such!

Any questions you would like to ask?: N/A

Additional Information?: Thank you for reading my application, and I hope to get accepted :)

RaptorJesus

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: chaseman14
  • Have you been banned before?: Yes
  • If yes (above) State why: Not sure why, i just logged in one day and it said i was banned.....
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes!
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because i've been searching for the last 2 days for a good, no lag ftb server and out of all the ones this one looks like the best.
  • Can you be part of the community?: If you'd like me to .