Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BadShotMike

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: BadShotMike
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope
  • How often can you play?: Depends on how much work I have but potentially all day
  • Secret Word: Sponges
  • Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since alpha
  • FTB Experience?: Not much experience playing it, but I do watch Direwolf20
  • Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
  • Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes
  • Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I have started a single player map, but now I want to play on a multiplayer server because I feel it will be more fun.
  • What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking to gain experience on playing FTB, and also I am looking for a friendly community.
  • What will you be bringing to out server?: I will be bringing a friendly minecraft player who is a confident builder, and gets along with most people
  • If you are accepted, How do you plan on integrating with the community?: In anyway I can
  • Any questions you would like to ask: Not at the moment

Nadav

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
bsc122

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: About 4-5 hours a day.

What is the secret word?: Sponges!

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have played mincraft since beta 1.5~ so i have played this game over a year, i have a lot of vanilla experince.

FTB Experience?:I played tekkit a lot and when i heard about ftb i played on the mindcrack modpack and now i want to try this one.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes.

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I am searching for a server to play with my friend and this server seems nice. i hope it will have nice admins because it is realy importent for me.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Ftb experince and friends i hope.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I will try to bring my friends so i can help with them and i hope i will bring a friendly and nice mood.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
I will play often and check your forums daily.

Any questions you would like to ask:

Additional Information?:

nega_skoll

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: nega_skoll

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: most of the time

What is the secret word?:
Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 1.5 years

FTB Experience?: 3 months, i have great xp with ic2, bc3,redpower2 & thermal expansion

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes but i do not know how to use teamspeak

Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: It seems like a cool server and i would like to join a freindly community that i could play with because ftb is better with others

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: i am hoping to learn how to use bees and extrabees mod as they are new to me.

What will you be bringing to our server?: info to new players about ic2 bc3 and redpower

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: i will not cause any trouble and i will help as and when i can.

Any questions you would like to ask: Is there a mining age?
i don't want to wreck the overworld
Additional Information?:
i like to build in void ages but i dont know how to make a stable age.

Medved_Niger

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: medved_niger
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: NO
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: 3 days a week
What is the secret word?: sponges
Vanilla Minecraft Experience? 2 years
FTB Experience?: 2 mounths
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: no
Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes i will
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: because your server is awesom :)
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: i will be happy
What will you be bringing to our server?: bloks, myself and my friends
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: helping building
Any questions you would like to ask: nothing
Additional Information?:i am from Russia , love minecraft very much
Frankiejoh said:

LordDeTracy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: LordDeTracy
If Yes, why?:n/a
How often can you play?: almost everyday
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 1 Year
FTB Experience? 6 Months
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes
Will you follow ALL of our rules?sure
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I want to be apart of a quality server
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: New friends, community, and building
What will you be bringing to our server? Lots of knowledge
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I actually want to build highspeed rail system between buildings
Any questions you would like to ask: No
Additional Information?: Nope

Psykoe

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it has been down for a good bit by now, about 2 hours or more I wanna say. I'm not sure what happened, I was on when it went down, hit a liquiduct with a crescent hammer and the server went poof, not sure if thats what cause it or not. I dont have any direct way to contact Mnb, or Jerrad though.

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
jerrad wont be able sort the pm, and mnb has been afk all day, if i were you, id do something else to pass the time

Psykoe

Jul 29, 2019
I have been doin other things, only thing thats a pain is after today I work again for 5 days straight so I wont have much time to play til next Mon lmao. It's not a big deal, just want to let Mnb or someone know as soon as possible so he knows about the situation.

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, i dont have to be up early tomorrow, wanna try finish the factory, but im like 5 episodes behind direwolfs lp, gonna catch up while i wait

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: BadShotMike
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope
  • How often can you play?: Depends on how much work I have but potentially all day
  • Secret Word: Sponges
  • Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since alpha
  • FTB Experience?: Not much experience playing it, but I do watch Direwolf20
  • Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes
  • Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Yes
  • Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I have started a single player map, but now I want to play on a multiplayer server because I feel it will be more fun.
  • What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking to gain experience on playing FTB, and also I am looking for a friendly community.
  • What will you be bringing to out server?: I will be bringing a friendly minecraft player who is a confident builder, and gets along with most people
  • If you are accepted, How do you plan on integrating with the community?: In anyway I can
  • Any questions you would like to ask: Not at the moment

In-Game Username: LordDeTracy
If Yes, why?:n/a
How often can you play?: almost everyday
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 1 Year
FTB Experience? 6 Months
Will you follow ALL of our rules?sure
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: I want to be apart of a quality server
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: New friends, community, and building
What will you be bringing to our server? Lots of knowledge
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I actually want to build highspeed rail system between buildings
Any questions you would like to ask: No
Additional Information?: Nope
In-Game Username: medved_niger
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: NO
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: 3 days a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience? 2 years
FTB Experience?: 2 mounths
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: no
Will you follow ALL of our rules? yes i will
Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: because your server is awesom :)
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: i will be happy
What will you be bringing to our server?: bloks, myself and my friends
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: helping building
Any questions you would like to ask: nothing
Additional Information?:i am from Russia , love minecraft very much
Frankiejoh said:
In-Game Username: nega_skoll

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?: most of the time

Sponges!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 1.5 years

FTB Experience?: 3 months, i have great xp with ic2, bc3,redpower2 & thermal expansion

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: yes but i do not know how to use teamspeak

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: It seems like a cool server and i would like to join a freindly community that i could play with because ftb is better with others

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: i am hoping to learn how to use bees and extrabees mod as they are new to me.

What will you be bringing to our server?: info to new players about ic2 bc3 and redpower

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: i will not cause any trouble and i will help as and when i can.

Any questions you would like to ask: Is there a mining age?
i don't want to wreck the overworld
Additional Information?:
i like to build in void ages but i dont know how to make a stable age.
welcome

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?:

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:

FTB Experience?: playing MindCrack Pack for almost 3 monsth, but I wanted to go to the DireWof20 Pack :)

Why do you want to join CraftBeast?: i wan t to join a fun, outgoing server, and learn the mods with others, and try to complete a lot!

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: more intellengence about this Pack

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm a Decent builder, a Excellent miner, and i know a decent amount about Thermal Expansion, BuildCraft, and IC2

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: helping others with their problems, and have fun

Any questions you would like to ask: ot at the moment

Additional Information?: im a bit shy on TS for about the first 3 days.