Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jonathan Dodson

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: bobisfun321
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine) 15 years old
  • Have you been banned before?: no
  • If yes (above) State why: ---
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: I will follow all of your rules.
  • Why should we whitelist you: I would like to bring my knowledge on the server and can be trusted as i have never griefed anyone, not even on a server that allows griefing. Also I have been hunting for a server for a while that is whitelisted/grief protected and haven't found one yet.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, i have been in various minecraft communities and would like to be involved into this community.

D

Deleted member 26223

• Minecraft Username: Zettaraid
  • Have you been banned before?: No
  • If yes (above) State why: -
  • Secret word: Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: I want to start over in the direwolf20 pack, since I don't enjoy MindCrack that much. Looking for a good griefer-free server. I've been playing Tekkit and FTB for a while, so I know most mods.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Absolutely

GKusev

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: bobisfun321
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine) 15 years old
  • Have you been banned before?: no
  • If yes (above) State why: ---
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: I will follow all of your rules.
  • Why should we whitelist you: I would like to bring my knowledge on the server and can be trusted as i have never griefed anyone, not even on a server that allows griefing. Also I have been hunting for a server for a while that is whitelisted/grief protected and haven't found one yet.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, i have been in various minecraft communities and would like to be involved into this community.
Bobi - you barely cover the age limit but I count on you to be responsible.
Read the rules, stay away from creepers, get on TS when you can and I am sure you will be fine.
  • Minecraft Username: Zettaraid
  • If yes (above) State why: -
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: I want to start over in the direwolf20 pack, since I don't enjoy MindCrack that much. Looking for a good griefer-free server. I've been playing Tekkit and FTB for a while, so I know most mods.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Absolutely
Added - same advice as to Bobi - get on TS when you can.

cppowers1

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: cppowers1
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope!
  • If yes (above) State why: N/A
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Absolutely
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because i can be a fun person to be around and i can bring an extansive nowledge of the mods.
  • Can you be part of the community?: I can definitely be a part, just by all around being a great person and a friend to many

GKusev

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: cppowers1
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Absolutely
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because i can be a fun person to be around and i can bring an extansive nowledge of the mods.
  • Can you be part of the community?: I can definitely be a part, just by all around being a great person and a friend to many

Cppowers1 - approved but on probation because of the age.
Read the rules, stay away from creepers, get on TS when you can and I am sure you will be fine.

MePerson33

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: MePerson33
  • Have you been banned before?:No
  • If yes (above) State why:~
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules)sponge!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Of course
  • Why should we whitelist you:I am know a bit about the mods and I am friendly towards others.
  • Can you be part of the community?: This is one of the things I am looking forward to. So, yes.

Lhamabomb

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Lhamabomb
  • Have you been banned before?: Not that I know of
  • If yes (above) State why:
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Of course!
  • Why should we whitelist you: It is my belief that mods are more fun when played with others. When you build something really cool using RP2 Frames or some awesome sorting system then having other people to show it off to is awesome.
  • Can you be part of the community?: I can be a little shy when i first join a community, but as I feel people out I become more social. I want to be able to contribute to the server as a whole in the form of resource collection and management (RP2 Tunnel bores and auto process/sorting systems) that way people aren't held back by low resources.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:Exedra
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:Yes
  • Why should we whitelist you:Because I'm a friendly and experienced player, looking for a good server.
  • Can you be part of the community?:Yes

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Lhamabomb
  • Have you been banned before?: Not that I know of
  • If yes (above) State why:
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Of course!
  • Why should we whitelist you: It is my belief that mods are more fun when played with others. When you build something really cool using RP2 Frames or some awesome sorting system then having other people to show it off to is awesome.
  • Can you be part of the community?: I can be a little shy when i first join a community, but as I feel people out I become more social. I want to be able to contribute to the server as a whole in the form of resource collection and management (RP2 Tunnel bores and auto process/sorting systems) that way people aren't held back by low resources.

Lhamabomb - Approved
Read the rules, stay away from creepers, get on TS when you can and I am sure you will be fine.[DOUBLEPOST=1359698651][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username:Exedra
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:Yes
  • Why should we whitelist you:Because I'm a friendly and experienced player, looking for a good server.
  • Can you be part of the community?:Yes

Exedra - Accepted

GKusev

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: MePerson33
  • Have you been banned before?:No
  • If yes (above) State why:~
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules)sponge!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Of course
  • Why should we whitelist you:I am know a bit about the mods and I am friendly towards others.
  • Can you be part of the community?: This is one of the things I am looking forward to. So, yes.

MePerson 33 -approved but on probation due to your age (meaning I will check on you once you choose a place for a base)

Cipher_8

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Cipher_8 (+ 2 of my friends. We're all looking to join a multiplayer server together so where one goes, all must go. It's a all of us or none of us type deal.)
  • Have you been banned before?: No.
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: NO! lol of course we will. You don't have to worry about me or my friends, we want a good server where we can play and create we're not here to waste time greifing others. We don't want to worry about stealing or someone destroying something cool we've built. Full disclosure my one friend will be a little disappointed, mainly about MystCraft, because he likes less things banned but he'll understand why and get over it and obey the rules. I'm sure he'll just be happy to finally be in a multiplayer server.
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because you'll be the first person to be the nicest to let us all get on a multiplayer FTB server together :) jk but for real because we just want to play with others. We will play and be active, as much as we can, and we'll help out on projects if needed. We're nice guys. Both my friends and I have been playing minecraft for a long time. Them, since beta. Me, I'm newer. I've only been playing since it launched on XBLA and this is my first time coming over to PC Minecraft but having played the xbox version I understand the basics and I'm no noob. I kept hearing about all the cool stuff, mainly mods, on PC. Since I'm investing in a new desktop PC worth over $3,000 next month I'll be playing a ton more PC games instead of Xbox going forward and Minecraft is at the top of that list because I already played a ton of it on xbox but with the lack of features yet it just got too stale and boring. Yes, I'm sorta new to the whole mods thing with FTB but I assure you I'm a quick learner and my friends are experienced with all kinds of mods and will be helping me out. Also we've played some LAN singleplayer worlds so I got some basic understanding of the mods already. As far as creations go, I got nothing to show as far as PC goes, because I'm new and we haven't been able to find a server to join yet, but I have plenty of ideas and pictures that I've seen others do that I saved and bookmarked off the interwebz that I want to attempt.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, that's exactly what we're looking for. A small community based FTB server where we all can jump online together. For real we just want to get started already on a multiplayer server but can't find one because we don't want to simply join a open server because they tend to have too many problems such as griefers. We all enjoy playing in a community of players because it just makes the game that much more fun than singleplayer Minecraft. I like to see what others make and show off my creations too. I also like to make things for others to do, mini treasure hunts or adventures, etc. Fun stuff. Working together to build things and just playing with others makes Minecraft more fun. Though I'll just be happy to finally be in a multiplayer server with my friends all together playing, hopefully making more friends along the way.

My email is [email protected] in case you need it. And if approved I can get you there names too...

GKusev

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Cipher_8 (+ 2 of my friends. We're all looking to join a multiplayer server together so where one goes, all must go. It's a all of us or none of us type deal.)
  • Have you been banned before?: No.
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: NO! lol of course we will. You don't have to worry about me or my friends, we want a good server where we can play and create we're not here to waste time greifing others. We don't want to worry about stealing or someone destroying something cool we've built. Full disclosure my one friend will be a little disappointed, mainly about MystCraft, because he likes less things banned but he'll understand why and get over it and obey the rules. I'm sure he'll just be happy to finally be in a multiplayer server.
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because you'll be the first person to be the nicest to let us all get on a multiplayer FTB server together :) jk but for real because we just want to play with others. We will play and be active, as much as we can, and we'll help out on projects if needed. We're nice guys. Both my friends and I have been playing minecraft for a long time. Them, since beta. Me, I'm newer. I've only been playing since it launched on XBLA and this is my first time coming over to PC Minecraft but having played the xbox version I understand the basics and I'm no noob. I kept hearing about all the cool stuff, mainly mods, on PC. Since I'm investing in a new desktop PC worth over $3,000 next month I'll be playing a ton more PC games instead of Xbox going forward and Minecraft is at the top of that list because I already played a ton of it on xbox but with the lack of features yet it just got too stale and boring. Yes, I'm sorta new to the whole mods thing with FTB but I assure you I'm a quick learner and my friends are experienced with all kinds of mods and will be helping me out. Also we've played some LAN singleplayer worlds so I got some basic understanding of the mods already. As far as creations go, I got nothing to show as far as PC goes, because I'm new and we haven't been able to find a server to join yet, but I have plenty of ideas and pictures that I've seen others do that I saved and bookmarked off the interwebz that I want to attempt.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, that's exactly what we're looking for. A small community based FTB server where we all can jump online together. For real we just want to get started already on a multiplayer server but can't find one because we don't want to simply join a open server because they tend to have too many problems such as griefers. We all enjoy playing in a community of players because it just makes the game that much more fun than singleplayer Minecraft. I like to see what others make and show off my creations too. I also like to make things for others to do, mini treasure hunts or adventures, etc. Fun stuff. Working together to build things and just playing with others makes Minecraft more fun. Though I'll just be happy to finally be in a multiplayer server with my friends all together playing, hopefully making more friends along the way.

My email is [email protected] in case you need it. And if approved I can get you there names too...

Cipher (added) please list your friends IGNs and I will add you to the whitelist.
I can't promised you absolute security as long as there are creepers around :) but I will try to help you the best way I can.

ultraboomer

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: ultraboomer
  • Have you been banned before?:not to my knowledge
  • why: I don't stick around if admins are abusive or server isn't fun.
  • Secret word: sponges
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: of course
  • Why should we whitelist you: other than I work well with others, follow rules to the letter, and enjoy playing minecraft?
  • Can you be part of the community?: I don't work well on my own, so you can definatly count on me to help with community projects, and to be building stuff for community usage. I'm good at that stuff.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: ultraboomer
  • Have you been banned before?:not to my knowledge
  • why: I don't stick around if admins are abusive or server isn't fun.
  • Secret word: sponges
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: of course
  • Why should we whitelist you: other than I work well with others, follow rules to the letter, and enjoy playing minecraft?
  • Can you be part of the community?: I don't work well on my own, so you can definatly count on me to help with community projects, and to be building stuff for community usage. I'm good at that stuff.

Hi, sorry you have not been accepted.