Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:yuuwolfman
  • Have you been banned before?: not that i know of
  • If yes (above) State why:
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules)Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:i will do my best to do so
  • Why should we whitelist you:well i am a fun guy and like to have fun and ill be little to no trouble
  • Can you be part of the community?:yes i can

Sorry but
"little to no trouble" doesnt work here
as we are a small community, close together

Cannibilly

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Cannibilly
  • Have you been banned before?: I have yet to needed to be Banned
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) "Sponges"
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: The Rules seem very fair so I see no need of breaking them. Not that I would join a sever that I didnt agree to the rules to be honest.
  • Why should we whitelist you: I'm a laid back sort of person. I like a good joke and I don't beg for stuff from the admins. I also dont mind helping people out when I can. A reason I would like to join is that I been on a Mindcrack sever with some harsh rulse and it kept crashing so right now Im looking for something better.
  • Can you be part of the community?: I like to be off on my own when making my Base. But other then that I enjoy talking with people and helping out when I can. So I will have no trouble being part of a Community.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Cannibilly
  • Have you been banned before?: I have yet to needed to be Banned
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: The Rules seem very fair so I see no need of breaking them. Not that I would join a sever that I didnt agree to the rules to be honest.
  • Why should we whitelist you: I'm a laid back sort of person. I like a good joke and I don't beg for stuff from the admins. I also dont mind helping people out when I can. A reason I would like to join is that I been on a Mindcrack sever with some harsh rulse and it kept crashing so right now Im looking for something better.
  • Can you be part of the community?: I like to be off on my own when making my Base. But other then that I enjoy talking with people and helping out when I can. So I will have no trouble being part of a Community.
Accepted, Nice Application

yuuwolfman

Jul 29, 2019
  • Why should we whitelist you:well i am a fun guy and like to have fun and ill be no trouble

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: sabakugaara8
biggrin.gif

Have you been banned before?: No.
If yes (above) State why: N/A
Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) : Sponges!
Will you follow all of our rules?: Of course
Why should we whitelist you: Because I am a nice, friendly kid who wants to be a part of a nice community and build my own industrialized home. :3
Can you be part of the community?: Yes.
tongue.gif

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Why should we whitelist you:well i am a fun guy and like to have fun and ill be no trouble

Alright, you can have your chance![DOUBLEPOST=1359409961][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username: sabakugaara8
biggrin.gif

Have you been banned before?: No.
If yes (above) State why: N/A
Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) : Sponges!
Will you follow all of our rules?: Of course
Why should we whitelist you: Because I am a nice, friendly kid who wants to be a part of a nice community and build my own industrialized home. :3
Can you be part of the community?: Yes.
tongue.gif
Accepted!

EpicBloodshed7

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: EpicBloodshed7
  • Have you been banned before?: Yes
  • If yes (above) State why: I was on a very bad Tekkit server, and the admins were very corrupt. I logged onto the server one day and the Admin said,"Goodbye EpicBloodshed7" and i was banned, for no apparent reason.
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes, of course.
  • Why should we whitelist you: I am very familiar and experienced with the wide plethora of mods this pack offers. I like to build community shared rooms and hope I can build a frame quarry of some sort. I generally enjoy the experience of Industrial craft, as well as building massive power stations.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, and I will help others if they ask for it.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: EpicBloodshed7
  • Have you been banned before?: Yes
  • If yes (above) State why: I was on a very bad Tekkit server, and the admins were very corrupt. I logged onto the server one day and the Admin said,"Goodbye EpicBloodshed7" and i was banned, for no apparent reason.
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes, of course.
  • Why should we whitelist you: I am very familiar and experienced with the wide plethora of mods this pack offers. I like to build community shared rooms and hope I can build a frame quarry of some sort. I generally enjoy the experience of Industrial craft, as well as building massive power stations.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, and I will help others if they ask for it.

Accepted!

wedoggy77

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: wedoggy77
  • Have you been banned before?: No
  • Secret word: Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I can help people and Exp in Direwolf's mods
  • Can you be part of the community? Yes

Red bruh

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Redknight34
  • Have you been banned before?: Yes a single time for asking if the server was down.....lol I guess Your not supposed to?
  • Secret word: Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: all and many more :D
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I am a fun loving Comunity building guy who loves to skype people and build amazing machines :D I love talking to people and being around other Please consider my application thanks for taking the time to read it