Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: RedDlai
  • Have you been banned before?: No sir no mam
  • If yes (above) State why:
  • Secret word: Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Of course
  • Why should we whitelist you: I want to have some quality people to play with since FTB seems to be way fun with people (single player is getting old ) A whitelist server seems the best way to go because its more compact and better for form a comunity.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes

Personal question, any problems if i record videos?
Accepted! And no problems with recording videos at all
[DOUBLEPOST=1359085282][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username:killkid3600
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine)11 im quite mature though (may have rare bad grammar)
  • Have you been banned before?:Yes
  • If yes (above) State why:I was joining a tekkit server and i saw spawn was griefed and told the admin they then banned me
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules)Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:Yes i dont know why i would ever say no
  • Why should we whitelist you:I have played Minecraft for a few years now and tekkit atleast 1 year and FTB a few months im hoping to get into every mod and make new friends aswell im also a neat builder and not going to build dirt huts
  • Can you be part of the community?:Yes im a very nice player and have made some great friends these past years playing Minecraft

You are rather young, but im willing to give you a chance! (only because your mcbans rep is 10)
Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1359085401][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username: Galbetorix
  • Have you been banned before?: Never, and I have played on a lot of servers (I hope that proves my maturity)
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Totally!
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I have played on similar servers before, and the reason I am looking for a new one is because they have been discontinued, also because I wanna play on a DW20 server instead of a mindcrack or vanilla
  • Can you be part of the community? Yes, I have been in close server communities before

Accepted!

Brock

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:Mobanicman
  • Have you been banned before?: no
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules)sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because im mature I dont grief and have never been banned
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes def, im always looking for a patna. or partners to play with

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:Mobanicman
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules)sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because im mature I dont grief and have never been banned
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes def, im always looking for a patna. or partners to play with
clean rep, you are in Accepted

DemonicShadow89

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username DemonicShadow89
  • Have you been banned before?:no
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules)Sponges
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:Yes i will
  • Why should we whitelist you:Because im a mature player been playing Mc for 3 years and direwolf20 mod pack for a year i also have moderator experience as well and love to help players
  • Can you be part of the community?:Yes been a server forum moderator as well

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username DemonicShadow89
  • Have you been banned before?:no
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules)Sponges
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:Yes i will
  • Why should we whitelist you:Because im a mature player been playing Mc for 3 years and direwolf20 mod pack for a year i also have moderator experience as well and love to help players
  • Can you be part of the community?:Yes been a server forum moderator as well

Whitelisted!

Fishingbob20

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Fishingbob20
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: deffintally
  • Why should we whitelist you: I really want to find a comunity based server instead of a bunch of nomads
  • Can you be part of the community?: for sure! i really want to be part of this community and help in the builds and other crazy plans

flowner1998

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: flowner1998
  • Have you been banned before?: No.
  • If yes (above) State why: ----------
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponge.
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: I will.
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I love playing with other people
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes I can, I comunicate a lot with people
  • COLORS -.-

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:The_king_99
  • Have you been banned before?:Nope, not once
  • If yes (above) State why:N/A
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:Yes, definitely
  • Why should we whitelist you:Because im quite advanced with the mods,i like to work on projects for community (especially economies and shops) and i also like to help people out
  • Can you be part of the community?:Tes, the main reason why i join servers is because of communitys
For a friend..
  • Minecraft Username:MrMeta100
  • Have you been banned before?:Yes, he was banned for 2 days
  • If yes (above) State why:for saying laaag after he died from lag, but it was really bad on that server
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:He always does
  • Why should we whitelist you:he helps me and hes my friend he also likes to help people out
  • Can you be part of the community?:Yepp hes a nice guy and makes friends easilly
Thanks for reading :)

epicWTFboom

Jul 29, 2019
Minecracft username: epicWTFboom
Have I been banned: Nope.
Secret word: Sponges
Why should you whitelist me: I enjoy playing in a community and I am friendly to others, I respect others, and I am mature.
Can I be part of a community: Yes, I enjoy doing townmaking and such for a group of people.
And yes, I will follow he rules.

thefatcat123

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: thefatcat123_
  • Have you been banned before?: No
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: I want to play on a good FTB server with a small community

Squidgen

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: squidgen
Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine):14 (yes, I know that is one less than 15, but I hope you will still accept me)
Have you been banned before?: no, I have not
If yes (above) State why:
Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules):Sponges!
Will you follow all of our rules?:Of course. I want to keep my ban record clean.
Why should we whitelist you: I want to have a fun server to play on, and I have had trouble finding a whitelist server, because most of them were 18+.
Can you be part of the community?:Yes, otherwise I would just play ssp all the time.

(Forgive me if this app isn't well written, it is still early in the morning here.)

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Fishingbob20
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: deffintally
  • Why should we whitelist you: I really want to find a comunity based server instead of a bunch of nomads
  • Can you be part of the community?: for sure! i really want to be part of this community and help in the builds and other crazy plans

Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1359323710][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username:The_king_99
  • Have you been banned before?:Nope, not once
  • If yes (above) State why:N/A
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:Yes, definitely
  • Why should we whitelist you:Because im quite advanced with the mods,i like to work on projects for community (especially economies and shops) and i also like to help people out
  • Can you be part of the community?:Tes, the main reason why i join servers is because of communitys
For a friend..

• Minecraft Username:MrMeta100
  • Have you been banned before?:Yes, he was banned for 2 days
  • If yes (above) State why:for saying laaag after he died from lag, but it was really bad on that server
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:He always does
  • Why should we whitelist you:he helps me and hes my friend he also likes to help people out
  • Can you be part of the community?:Yepp hes a nice guy and makes friends easilly
Thanks for reading :)

Both Accepted!

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: thefatcat123_
  • Have you been banned before?: No
  • Why should we whitelist you: I want to play on a good FTB server with a small community

Accepted![DOUBLEPOST=1359324043][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username: squidgen
Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine):14 (yes, I know that is one less than 15, but I hope you will still accept me)
Have you been banned before?: no, I have not
If yes (above) State why:
Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules):Sponges!
Will you follow all of our rules?:Of course. I want to keep my ban record clean.
Why should we whitelist you: I want to have a fun server to play on, and I have had trouble finding a whitelist server, because most of them were 18+.
Can you be part of the community?:Yes, otherwise I would just play ssp all the time.

(Forgive me if this app isn't well written, it is still early in the morning here.)
Accepted
Don't worry about being under 15, we are accepting all players that can be mature

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: flowner1998
  • Have you been banned before?: No.
  • If yes (above) State why: ----------
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponge.
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: I will.
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I love playing with other people
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes I can, I comunicate a lot with people
  • COLORS -.-
Accepted!

Sooty Forge

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: 6Doomageddon
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine) Fifteen. Sixteen in thirty-eight days from this post.
  • Have you been banned before?: Never.
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Of course!
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I love to play with other players (if given the opportunity to by other players, that is).
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes. I consider myself nice enough! ^.=.^
  • I'm a Brony. This doesn't get in the way, does it?

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: 6Doomageddon
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine) Fifteen. Sixteen in thirty-eight days from this post.
  • Have you been banned before?: Never.
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Of course!
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because I love to play with other players (if given the opportunity to by other players, that is).
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes. I consider myself nice enough! ^.=.^
  • I'm a Brony. This doesn't get in the way, does it?

Accepted, And your question. We don't discriminate here. Just make sure you are mature about it

GKusev

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: gkusev
  • If yes (above) State why: N/A
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges
  • Why should we whitelist you: I am a responsible player, a great fan of DW20 and I try to learn and create new designs - it's always helpful to have someone to share ideas with.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yep - I am not too much of a team player - I prefer to have space around me for projects but I do share with the community once the project is finished and deemed "safe" :)

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: gkusev
  • If yes (above) State why: N/A
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges
  • Why should we whitelist you: I am a responsible player, a great fan of DW20 and I try to learn and create new designs - it's always helpful to have someone to share ideas with.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yep - I am not too much of a team player - I prefer to have space around me for projects but I do share with the community once the project is finished and deemed "safe" :)

You sound nice, accepted

yuuwolfman

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:yuuwolfman
  • Have you been banned before?: not that i know of
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules)Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:i will do my best to do so
  • Why should we whitelist you:well i am a fun guy and like to have fun and ill be no trouble
  • Can you be part of the community?:yes i can