Whitelist Server CraftBeast|Ultimate Pack|Whitelist|24/7|New Server!|90 Slots! |Nice Community|Updated!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

misabiko

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: misabiko
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope never and I hope it'll stay like that.
  • If yes (above) State why: -
  • Secret word: Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes and I don't know why I wouldn't. (Weird question)
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because since my old server closed suddenly I don't know where to play, and this server seems pretty nice (most servers has a ton grief protection plugins and a lots of banned items like turtles or mining lasers)
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes and I hope to be very helpful, I would like to provide the server with food, lava or biomass and help people in their path of learning how this modpack works.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: misabiko
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope never and I hope it'll stay like that.
  • If yes (above) State why: -
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes and I don't know why I wouldn't. (Weird question)
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because since my old server closed suddenly I don't know where to play, and this server seems pretty nice (most servers has a ton grief protection plugins and a lots of banned items like turtles or mining lasers)
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes and I hope to be very helpful, I would like to provide the server with food, lava or biomass and help people in their path of learning how this modpack works.

misabiko - Accepted, however on probation. You seem like a nice guy so
hop on teamspeak when you can stay active in the community and you should be fine!

Daemon2797

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Daemon2797
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine) 15 (16 on the 7th)
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope.
  • If yes (above) State why:
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) Sponges!
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:Yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: I will try to improve the community, Also this looks like a wonderful server.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Daemon2797
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine) 15 (16 on the 7th)
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope.
  • Will you follow all of our rules?:Yes
  • Why should we whitelist you: I will try to improve the community, Also this looks like a wonderful server.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes.

Daemon2797 - Accepted.

thepigwhisperer1

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:thepigwhisperer1
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine)15 exactly.
  • Have you been banned before?: Yes
  • If yes (above) State why: I went on a brony server to interview a few players... I did not end well (They hate furries! I hope you dont mind!)
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Why wouldn't I?
  • Why should we whitelist you: I am a kind player, hopefully it mask my newb feeling about this mod pack. I know almost nothing!
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, I hope to see you soon!

purple_creppers

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: purple_creppers (when I made my account I spelled it wrong sorry)
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope never have and certainly never will.
  • Secret word: sponges
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes I certainly will.
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because im a great guy to play with and I have been looking for a nice ftb server to play with a great community.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, I work great with a community.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username:thepigwhisperer1
  • Age: (15+ Younger players that are mature are fine)15 exactly.
  • Have you been banned before?: Yes
  • If yes (above) State why: I went on a brony server to interview a few players... I did not end well (They hate furries! I hope you dont mind!)
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Why wouldn't I?
  • Why should we whitelist you: I am a kind player, hopefully it mask my newb feeling about this mod pack. I know almost nothing!
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, I hope to see you soon!

thepigwhisperer1 - Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1359765812][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Minecraft Username: purple_creppers (when I made my account I spelled it wrong sorry)
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope never have and certainly never will.
  • Secret word: sponges
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes I certainly will.
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because im a great guy to play with and I have been looking for a nice ftb server to play with a great community.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes, I work great with a community.

purple_creppers - accepted

purple_creppers

Jul 29, 2019
this app is for my brother im already whitelisted

• Minecraft Username: simularspeed
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) sponge
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes, for sure.
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because my brother is already on the server and I wanted to play with him and I wanted to be on a nice server.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes im good with a community.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
this app is for my brother im already whitelisted

• Minecraft Username: simularspeed
  • Have you been banned before?: Nope
  • Secret word: (Its in the MystCraft Rules) sponge
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes, for sure.
  • Why should we whitelist you: Because my brother is already on the server and I wanted to play with him and I wanted to be on a nice server.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Yes im good with a community.

accepted

Hero Valios

Jul 29, 2019
Username: HeroValios
Have I been banned?: No.
Why?: Because I haven't played any multiplayer servers before..
Secret word is Sponges.
Why whitelist me?: I'm a good guy. I follow rules, I'm respectful, helpful whenever possible, and I like to joke around and have a good time. I've never been banned or received warnings on any online game, and I'm really looking for a group of people that understand how to work together rather than be abusive to each other. Also, I'm online pretty much as often as humanly possible.
Can I be part of the community?: Definitely. I may be wordy, but I enjoy playing with people who share my attitude towards online games -- That they should be fun. Just because we can't see each others faces, doesn't mean we stop being helpful and kind.

ultraboomer

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, sorry you have not been accepted.

may I ask why? is it because of my why you should whitelist me statement, or the not sticking around if nobody ever plays, or admins do stuff like kill and raid anyone who mentions the word lag?

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
Username: HeroValios
Have I been banned?: No.
Why?: Because I haven't played any multiplayer servers before..
Secret word is Sponges.
Why whitelist me?: I'm a good guy. I follow rules, I'm respectful, helpful whenever possible, and I like to joke around and have a good time. I've never been banned or received warnings on any online game, and I'm really looking for a group of people that understand how to work together rather than be abusive to each other. Also, I'm online pretty much as often as humanly possible.
Can I be part of the community?: Definitely. I may be wordy, but I enjoy playing with people who share my attitude towards online games -- That they should be fun. Just because we can't see each others faces, doesn't mean we stop being helpful and kind.
HeroValios - Accepted!

samSorge

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Unknownelf
  • Have you been banned before?: no
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: of course
  • Why should we whitelist you: i want to start over on a dw20 server that allows me to make (reasonable) use of chunk-loading. Also i might need helping hands for future builds :)
  • Can you be part of the community?: i will do my best. im all for shared/community-buildings and constructions

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: Unknownelf
  • Have you been banned before?: no
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: of course
  • Why should we whitelist you: i want to start over on a dw20 server that allows me to make (reasonable) use of chunk-loading. Also i might need helping hands for future builds :)
  • Can you be part of the community?: i will do my best. im all for shared/community-buildings and constructions

Accepted

Reactions: samSorge

a1el

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: a1el
  • Have you been banned before?: I wasn't
  • Secret word: Sponges
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes, they seem reasonable.
  • Why should we whitelist you: I have a lot of knowledge of the mods, I can help some people in getting started.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Definitely!

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft Username: a1el
  • Have you been banned before?: I wasn't
  • Secret word: Sponges
  • Will you follow all of our rules?: Yes, they seem reasonable.
  • Why should we whitelist you: I have a lot of knowledge of the mods, I can help some people in getting started.
  • Can you be part of the community?: Definitely!

a1el - Accepted

Cipher_8

Jul 29, 2019
Cipher (added) please list your friends IGNs and I will add you to the whitelist.
I can't promised you absolute security as long as there are creepers around :) but I will try to help you the best way I can.

My friends I.G.N's are;
1. Mephestrial
2. Ergabrowen

and if you allow a third, was just told last night they he would like to play with us sometime as well, Freddyforeskin.

And thank you :)