Confessions: I never ... even though I'm told I should.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
ya but a birch forest is ugly and everytime i see one i say oh look a zebra forest and giggle to myself[DOUBLEPOST=1366062374][/DOUBLEPOST]
No man, I mean the old farms. The only thing in forestry I ever did was BEEZ. And biofuel. Lots of it. And mulch. Lots of that as well.

No forestry farms though, ever.
ya i did some of the older ones but the new ones look pretty cool and i kindof want to try those

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
ya but a birch forest is ugly and everytime i see one i say oh look a zebra forest and giggle to myself[DOUBLEPOST=1366062374][/DOUBLEPOST]
ya i did some of the older ones but the new ones look pretty cool and i kindof want to try those
They are a pain, I liked the idea initially, but in practice they're kind of, meh. and unless you're doing bees apatite is non-renewable.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I've never spawned a Wither.
I've never fought Jean (that's the enderdragon's actual name) in survival mode.
...hang on, those are vanilla things.
I've never built a real sorting system. I've moved some items around in pipes or tubes on occasion, but never truly sorted. (I do have the makings of an AE system ready to install but I don't have the place to put them or the power to run it quite yet)
I've never run a boiler. Actually I made my first setup yesterday but I haven't quite got around to starting it yet. (Actually I want my AE system to supply wood to the boiler but I want the boiler to supply power to the AE system... and I need to finish another level of my base first since there's no room and the ceiling still isn't finished...)
I've never made or operated a nuclear reactor.
I've never made or used a turtle other than a mining turtle, and I've never used a program other than tunnel and excavate. Even though I'm a software engineer and am familiar with Lua, so I don't really have an excuse.
I've never found, made, or used iridium, platinum, or chrome. I just never got that far (and was kinda scared off until now). Yesterday I made my first massfab and made titanium, so this should change soon.
I've never made golems or any of the fancy TC wands, even though they look incredibly awesome, because I don't really have the patience for research, but mainly because I'm afraid of messing up the world with flux or wasting the vis, even though that's probably an irrational fear.
I've never made or used a router, or wrath lamp, even though they look pretty useful and awesome.
I've never made a mod, even though I figure I could.
I've never made a frame quarry, as epic as they seem, mainly because I don't have a sorting system, and I like mining.
I've never made a train or any of the more complex kinds of rails or a signalling system, even though I like trains a lot and have had some interest in model rail. I only just realised how odd this lack is.
I've never made Aerial Faith Plates... and I really ought to fix that very soon :D
Oh, and I've never made a XR handgun, though X3n0 is awesome and I've wanted to try his mod for ages and I've had it installed a few times.
I've never made liquid fuels other than BuildCraft's regular yellow refined oil fuel, or Forestry biomass, and I never used the biomass (mainly because that world deleted itself before I could get that far).
[edit] Oh yeah, I've never used any type of Forestry farm, or bred trees. And I haven't really bred bees. I did do a few runs of bees but if I got any new types I don't really remember.

And probably a lot of other stuff I've barely noticed is installed.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I never use EE3

I never use IC2, I like having stuff and not craters.

I never use Thaumcraft or Mystcraft, Mojang ruined books. (Having a shapeless book recipe makes no sense because paper is not shapeless. Unless you constantly carry paper, theres no point. never make books anymore.

I never build the new forestry farms, they're way over-complicated for such a simple thing. I don't want to be able to automate a ton of farms at the same time. I want to make a nice little, simple farm, and be done with it. I don't care if it costs me 20 diamonds, i just wanna make something and be done with it. Sure it was a good idea, but I'd rather use MFR.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I have multiple unfinished bases.
I love the gravigun and EE3 mods way too much to be healthy.
Sometimes I dupe items that I'm too lazy to get a second time.
I once discovered a turtle bug, but didn't do anything.
Aaaahhh...that's nice.

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
I have never...
made a computer or turtle.
visited the end.
made a forestry multi-farm.
made a manager.
made anything from xeno's reliquary (sp?).
made a rp2 computer even though I think they are awesome.
found/killed any bosses in twilight.
killed a witch. (although I did find a hut once.)
"completed" a map. (where I finished automating fuel production, energy creation and ore processing/sorting)
researched everything in thaumcraft, although I have come close a couple times.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
I've never used AE except for chests and drives.
Never used Reliquary. never used Xycraft except for soil.
Never used bee machines. I still breed them for no point.
Never got farther than MV in IC2.
Never used Computercraft except for "Refuel all" and "excavate 10"
Never use stevescarts.
Only use railcraft in a jousting minigame I built for a friend.
Never used frames, they were incredibly hard to figure out with the panels/loops/whatnot. Also I don't like watching DW20.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I have never...
made a computer or turtle.
visited the end.
made a forestry multi-farm.
made a manager.
made anything from xeno's reliquary (sp?).
made a rp2 computer even though I think they are awesome.
found/killed any bosses in twilight.
killed a witch. (although I did find a hut once.)
"completed" a map. (where I finished automating fuel production, energy creation and ore processing/sorting)
researched everything in thaumcraft, although I have come close a couple times.
Apart from the first two, I'm you! Except I haven't come close on the last item.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
For all you guys who didn't get into trees/bees, all I can say is that you're missing all of the pretty wood :p
I've never even looked at steve's carts. Time to change that, because I've never looked at farms much either, but from what I've seen I think I'll hate them.

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, my lack of bee breeding should have been my first post.

I do plan on doing this, though. It's just going to take me some time.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
For all you guys who didn't get into trees/bees, all I can say is that you're missing all of the pretty wood :p
I've never even looked at steve's carts. Time to change that, because I've never looked at farms much either, but from what I've seen I think I'll hate them.

MY COBBLESTONE 9x9 CANNOT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF ITS OWN AWESOME. AND NOW I HAVE RED XYBRICK SO MONSTERS WON'T SPAWN.