Confessions: I never ... even though I'm told I should.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I never get a feeling of accomplishment from minecraft but still force myself to play.
Never built a boiler for survival play.
Never go past the first machines because I get bored.
I never set limits for myself when I play(ex no creative).

nevakanezah

Jul 29, 2019
I have never mined diamonds the first moment i spot them, instead opting to finish torching the entirety of the cave before collecting them.

This has led, on more than one occasion, to onlookers going insane.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I have never really used Computers(in minecraft that is), even though they are super handy and everyone uses them. The exception would be IC2 Nuclear Control at one point(but not for controlling a nuclear reactor ironically), and hopefully some day soon AE stuff.
I have only used RP2 gem tools once, back when they first came out, and never used them again because they aren't as good as diamond despite needing iron to mine(my main gripe with them).
I only recently found out that I can mine AE quartz with wooden tools, and thus can skip stone tools all together.
I have only been to the end once, and that was because I was using the Seed Dossier without any extra biomes, and thus knew exactly where the end portal was(right past the village you spawn looking at, in the ocean, in a single room fortress of badassery).

I have actually never made a map in creative mode, even when it first came out(NEI added a toggle button for creative mode almost as soon as that update was released), and have only made one test map(was looking into how good GregTech LESU's were) and even that map I spawned it in survival.

I haven't made a single thread on this site, but have recently thought about making one, but now can avoid needing to do so because someone has a open thread for people to hijack and talk in.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, the neva(tm) brand blitzkrieg exploration method: walk swiftly and carry a bag full of torches.
THEY CANT SPAWN IF THEY CANT CATCH YOU.

Their suffering feeds me.
Or a Sojourners staff with Xeno's Reliquary for me. I use the unlit area thingy to find out where to slam down torches.

Reactions: southernfriedbb

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Well, cherry trees man..

You can get more seed oil from MFR farms, and prettier wood from Natura or Biomes O Plenty or even arguably ExtraBiomesXL.

You need to see what a BoP cherry forest augmented with Natura looks like. A sight to behold!

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
No man, I mean the old farms. The only thing in forestry I ever did was BEEZ. And biofuel. Lots of it. And mulch. Lots of that as well.

No forestry farms though, ever.